Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 199 of 226 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #410

    Sky

    BTT has just updated their site and Sky is back. My first experience with BTT was a duo with Sky and Somi. Sky has a banging body with huge naturals her only drawback would probably be her voice an asian Fran Drescher. I would recommend seeing her for her amazing breasts.

  2. #409

    BTT Subpar K girl agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost three months Shu and Tessa were dominant and now Tessa on vacation. Any other hpround? Advise is appreciated.
    None of the good K girls want to come and work at BTT. They do not make as much money as the other places they go with all the rules BTT has.

    Not surprised the average ones want to come here either as they probably do not do as well here either.

    BTT is far down the ladder as far as being a good K girl agency, the need to step up their game!

  3. #408

    Long time no new face

    It's been almost three months Shu and Tessa were dominant and now Tessa on vacation. Any other hpround? Advise is appreciated.

  4. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    They listed ages of some of the women killed in Atlanta. One was 74 and another 69.
    At some point of age they are the Momasan or working 32 south.

  5. #406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I remember the photos of the girls at FE after the shut down. They used real names and the girls were not made up ad usual. I was amazed how old they actually were. Does not bother me, there bodies were still hot and the maturity seemed to give a better experience. The young hot ones tend to suffer from PPS.
    They listed ages of some of the women killed in Atlanta. One was 74 and another 69.

  6. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyHeyMan  [View Original Post]
    Buddy told me he met Shu in a different location than usual. Anyone know if the new spot has as good parking as where she was usually?
    It's a lot harder to find parking in the new spot. You're going to have to factor in a decent walk from the nearby strip mall parking lots.

  7. #404

    Tessa

    Anyone know if Tessa is back from vacation?

  8. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    While I believe Shu is young and in her 20's, Asian women always look way younger than they really are. A few years ago I remember reading about a bust of one of the FS spas in RI. They had the ladies mug shots with names and ages. I know I had been with a couple of them and not one of them were under 40. They were all like 44,47,56, 62...etc. I was convinced they were all in their 30's at the most. They're a lot older then you think. I dated a Filipina years ago and thought she was younger then me when we first met. I was 33 at the time and turned out she was actually 35. Thought for sure she was no older than 28. She's 53 now and still looks amazing.
    I remember the photos of the girls at FE after the shut down. They used real names and the girls were not made up ad usual. I was amazed how old they actually were. Does not bother me, there bodies were still hot and the maturity seemed to give a better experience. The young hot ones tend to suffer from PPS.

  9. #402

    Location

    Buddy told me he met Shu in a different location than usual. Anyone know if the new spot has as good parking as where she was usually?

  10. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    While I believe Shu is young and in her 20's, Asian women always look way younger than they really are. A few years ago I remember reading about a bust of one of the FS spas in RI. They had the ladies mug shots with names and ages. I know I had been with a couple of them and not one of them were under 40. They were all like 44,47,56, 62...etc. I was convinced they were all in their 30's at the most. They're a lot older then you think. I dated a Filipina years ago and thought she was younger then me when we first met. I was 33 at the time and turned out she was actually 35. Thought for sure she was no older than 28. She's 53 now and still looks amazing.
    Yeah man one of my ATF Michelle that got busted in RI I guess she was like like 35-40 but when the paper said she was 46. I was surprised and impressed but she took really good care of herself. Shu is probably in her mid to late 20's early 30's, I need to pay her a visit soon!

  11. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    Definitely curious about trying this based on reviews of Shu, but I also find age estimates here are way off (guys report a woman is 35 and I get there to discover she is clearly in her 50's). Does anyone have a contrarian estimate of Shu's age and appearance so I am not disappointed if I give over all my information to set up an appointment?
    While I believe Shu is young and in her 20's, Asian women always look way younger than they really are. A few years ago I remember reading about a bust of one of the FS spas in RI. They had the ladies mug shots with names and ages. I know I had been with a couple of them and not one of them were under 40. They were all like 44,47,56, 62...etc. I was convinced they were all in their 30's at the most. They're a lot older then you think. I dated a Filipina years ago and thought she was younger then me when we first met. I was 33 at the time and turned out she was actually 35. Thought for sure she was no older than 28. She's 53 now and still looks amazing.

  12. #399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    Definitely curious about trying this based on reviews of Shu, but I also find age estimates here are way off (guys report a woman is 35 and I get there to discover she is clearly in her 50's). Does anyone have a contrarian estimate of Shu's age and appearance so I am not disappointed if I give over all my information to set up an appointment?
    Shu is 28 or 29 depending on how you count it.

  13. #398

    Tessa

    Been with twice and that didn't seem to be on the menu. She is great to see though.

    LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSmith  [View Original Post]
    I've been with Shu a few times, but may try Tessa out this weekend. Does she rim as well as Shu?

  14. #397

    Age

    Definitely curious about trying this based on reviews of Shu, but I also find age estimates here are way off (guys report a woman is 35 and I get there to discover she is clearly in her 50's). Does anyone have a contrarian estimate of Shu's age and appearance so I am not disappointed if I give over all my information to set up an appointment?

  15. #396
    I've been with Shu a few times, but may try Tessa out this weekend. Does she rim as well as Shu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape