Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20158

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/579282760293

    As always easy to set up appointment with Nikki north. She had some new sexy lingerie and heels that she let me take pictures to share with fellow friends. She gets better every time I see her. She rubbed me all over and helped me suit up and let me enjoy her to the fullest. I have more pictures than here but can't figure out how to upload.
    I heard that she recently had her breasts removed because of cancer and is undergoing treatments. Can you confirm?

  2. #20157

    The hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    You're definitely right. There is indeed a sellers market for the girls these days. They must be getting so many calls / text because hard to get anyone to schedule anything. An occasional gift to yourself sounds about right. This won't be a problem for me because I needed to slow down anyway, so this helps me out tremendously. It appears that the going rate these days is 100 plus for a qv. Sorry, I cannot get behind that. Prices going up and services are plummeting! Oh well, I am busy as heck anyway. Have fun fellas!
    100 for qv no sir no thank you. 100 is hhr and the only people to charge 100 for qv are may be high end providers. But even then if you pay 100 for qv 80 percent of the time the service is terrible. For me it's always a red flag when girls try to over charge and she has no sort of reputation.

  3. #20156

    You know what you can do with your opinion, right?

    "Nobody gives a shit what you think is tolerable or what you choose to believe. " If you didn't "give a shit" you'd be posting more reviews and writing less to me. Do you think I care about your little opinion statements or reprimands?

    "I actually agree that his post read like a goofy promotional ad and was way over the top. " I don't care if you choose to agree with me or not, that isn't what made me wright in the first place. If you don't get it, you are obviously out of your depth.

    "Trust that other readers can pick up on it too and make their own informed decisions. " if p4 p was that easy, you wouldn't be here. But since its, not we are all sharing our individual experiences. And as it has been said before YMMW is a good rule to remember.

    "It's not your job to decide who is telling the truth and who is not. "- I didn't "decide", I Knew For A Fact he was lying. The simple FACT is that she has a clock right on the headboard of her bed that she sets when you arrive and when it goes off she is done, no matter what. This is exact opposite of the "not a clock watcher". This simple fact, that has completely escaped you, has been discussed and pointed out multiple times, as recently as review #20084. I can't believe I have to spell it out to you. Maybe I should I use crayons to draw you a picture instead?

    "Also just because a girl had some bad reviews historically does not mean that someone else cannot have a good experience with her. " You are definitely out of your depth or have trouble reading the whole post.

    "Please refrain from doing it a third time. " Follow your own advice and Do Not presume to tell me, or anyone else for that matter, what they should or should not do. You can skip my reviews and posts from now on.

  4. #20155

    About that bubble

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    What's going to happen is the providers will get that money and see the candy man, then go on a drug binge with the stimulus money they got from their kids and clients willing to overpay. Once that runs out their livers and kittys will force them to sit out of for a few days and they'll come back, but will think the stimulus donations are the new norm.

    We are in a pussy bubble for the foreseeable future. Get ready for your hobby to be more of a occasional gift to yourself than a regular event.
    You're definitely right. There is indeed a sellers market for the girls these days. They must be getting so many calls / text because hard to get anyone to schedule anything. An occasional gift to yourself sounds about right. This won't be a problem for me because I needed to slow down anyway, so this helps me out tremendously. It appears that the going rate these days is 100 plus for a qv. Sorry, I cannot get behind that. Prices going up and services are plummeting! Oh well, I am busy as heck anyway. Have fun fellas!

  5. #20154
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Man, I have to say, the current lineup has been quite dismal for so long. We may as well find another hobby at this point. It's bad fellas. Unless you're willing to fork over lots of coins, otherwise, it's a lost cause. Even when one does offer a higher amount, it seems these girls still aren't interested--as if someone is coming in with a counter offer, trumping your offer. On the one hand, it's a sad state of affairs, but on the other hand, with today's messes, I'm kind of glad because it isn't worth it anymore.
    What's going to happen is the providers will get that money and see the candy man, then go on a drug binge with the stimulus money they got from their kids and clients willing to overpay. Once that runs out their livers and kittys will force them to sit out of for a few days and they'll come back, but will think the stimulus donations are the new norm.

    We are in a pussy bubble for the foreseeable future. Get ready for your hobby to be more of a occasional gift to yourself than a regular event.

  6. #20153

    That was arrogant

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #20152

    Thief, Stay away

    I posted in Do Not Do It, also. Just a reminder. She will take your money, make ANY excuse to leave the room, go to bathroom, anything, Has a friend waiting outside lobby so she can jump in car.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/486228172527

  8. #20151

    I know this is slightly self contradictory, but

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Some guys have stated they prefer to raw and are interested in doing so and can be a deal breaker for them. Some guys are ok with protection and don't mind as long as the overall experience is worth it. In all honesty to each there own in which do what ever you want to do as long as that person is in agreement to it.
    Don't feed the troll.

  9. #20150

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCohen  [View Original Post]
    Is all this bitching about girls having unprotected sex?
    Some guys have stated they prefer to raw and are interested in doing so and can be a deal breaker for them. Some guys are ok with protection and don't mind as long as the overall experience is worth it. In all honesty to each there own in which do what ever you want to do as long as that person is in agreement to it.

  10. #20149

    All I need to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Well, from the video at the link, it looks like she only sucks covered dick, which breaks the deal for me.

  11. #20148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Anyone?

    Still interested, has anyone seen this young lady? PM if you'd like. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzUxNzg0MDAzMjM1NWY3OTI3MGM5ZGFhMzljODk3NjM2MTYwYg.jpg‎  

  12. #20147
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits hard or firm?
    Hard as a rock, LOL.

  13. #20146

    Any info

    Any info on this provider fellas.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/59979282/

  14. #20145
    RichardCohen
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    She's smash able in my eyes and if she gains more pounds is ok with me it's not that she is 300 lbs. But overall she is the best provider and probably the best in GFE services to me. At this point majority of these girls that work have been raw dog but me personally I always use protection. I don't raw dog non of these girls.
    Is all this bitching about girls having unprotected sex?

  15. #20144
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to burst you bubble brah. She's not that slender anymore. But she still fuckable. But ahe has been doing videos with the onlyfans guy and alot of guys won't touch her becuz he raw dawg them and even though we know they all do it. It is a little much watching it happen. But she still posts. Mostly over in Mandarin. If I find her post I'll link it.
    She's smash able in my eyes and if she gains more pounds is ok with me it's not that she is 300 lbs. But overall she is the best provider and probably the best in GFE services to me. At this point majority of these girls that work have been raw dog but me personally I always use protection. I don't raw dog non of these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape