Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,496 to 33,510 of 33789
-
05-21-07 06:21 #294Senior Member

Posts: 44I took a look at Sexy Maids -$450 to start? Oooch! For that price they'd better curl your toes (but good) and wax the car to boot. I wouldn't pay that for Pamela Anderson -well. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Hot Cat
-
05-20-07 19:54 #293Senior Member

Posts: 76Helpful information regarding Ju-Ju
I saw both her and her girlfriend Nadi yesterday since they were offering specials. They both have numerous reviews on TER that allowed me to be comfortable, or I certainly would not have gone the CL route. So they are legit according to information that is provided in their reviews. She mentioned during our visit how much slower things are this time in comparison to her other visits. She has been to Boston a number of times. I discussed with her that the Boston scene has slowed recently, and changed, so this may why she is posting so much, just not knowing better. Can PM if questions.
-
05-20-07 16:36 #292Senior Member

Posts: 1083Ju Ju on CL
This Asian escort must advertise every 15 minutes has anybody ever seen her looks ok, but with that amount of posting very suspicious.
Jack
-
05-12-07 11:29 #291Senior Member

Posts: 997??
OT - was this in reference to Vanessa of Marshfield? Do you have details you can share?
Originally Posted by Olivertwist
-
05-11-07 15:45 #290Senior Member

Posts: 104I agreee
I agree and will stick with local agencies such as VGF and BOB
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
-
05-11-07 15:19 #289Senior Member

Posts: 76Sofia the Columbian
I cannot add to what I have previously posted or to BG57's strong and accurate guidance. I will only confirm Sofia who was mentioned below and will attach a link. You would be hard pressed to find a provider at any price, much less her rates, with her pages and pages of consistant reviews. She is very pretty and highly skilled in all areas as my TER review states. She is one of the best in the business, again shown in her reviews. $$$ and $$50 early bird special are extremely reasonable for her stature of ratings.
http://www.the************.com/revie...&page=1#Review
-
05-11-07 14:23 #288Senior Member

Posts: 649They just posted on TER....
I checked and one of their other girls in town also has very old reviews. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I NEVER have these problems with legitimate Boston agencies who are operating here for the long haul. Many of VGF and TBD's girls have been with them for several years and have pages and pages of great reviews.
Originally Posted by Member #1705
-
05-11-07 14:06 #287Senior Member

Posts: 691705.
When I have VIP at TER that is easy, you can cross ref the reviewers and read their other reviews. That way it is pretty easy to find out who the liars are. Also if a girl has 1 review. That could be a scam. But as said here today, look for recent reviews and a few of them. Without VIP it gets tricky to find out what you "get" for your money. I let the VIP laps for me right now so I can't be of more help.
Toodw
-
05-11-07 12:46 #286Senior Member

Posts: 104good point
You're right. The reviews were from last fall. I just figured since it was the same agency that it was the same girl. Wrong...
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
-
05-11-07 12:19 #285Senior Member

Posts: 649Fyi
Always look for RECENT reviews. The lady in question has great reviews but they are all from last year. It's not uncommon for a girl to assume an identity of a provider who has good reviews if she thinks the provider may not be around anymore. When the reviews were written is important.
Originally Posted by Member #1705
-
05-11-07 11:05 #284Senior Member

Posts: 104research
My problem this week was the photos were fake as were 4 reviews on TER
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
I thought I had done my homework.
-
05-11-07 10:46 #283Senior Member

Posts: 649Research, research, research
OK, rolling the dice on a SW or a $150 CL girl is one thing but when it comes to investing $250 to $300 on an hour with a lady I don't do it without doing some research. Eros and Craig's List are filled with bait and switch and just plain BS. The Erotic Review is a good source for info on these ladies. Even if you are too cheap to pay for VIP membership you can still get a number rating and at least know that the gal has legitimate reviews.
I rarely see anyone from CL anymore though there are still some good deals to be had. I stick with legitimate agencies and the occasional independent but well reviewed lady and I have not had a bad experience in several years.
Back in my trolling days I didn't lose too much sleep if a $50 SW turned out to be less than spectacular. Shelling out 3 small is a different story. The internet has made it very easy for sub-par providers to work their scams. Always think with the big head.
-
05-11-07 09:32 #282Senior Member

Posts: 104sofia
A good source just told me I am crazy not to see this girl on her next trip to Boston. http://colombian-sofia.rare-companion.com/inside.php
-
05-11-07 07:33 #281Senior Member

Posts: 1414Here That
She was ok but she did the drive to me so that was ok.Whats the deal on her partner?? she advertise?? A pm with info to better quality gals would be nice if you have the time and info.I am an old ride and hunt sort.I love to cruse and see whats available for the night.Love to see whats going on with the street vendors.
Thanks ,
B.B...
-
05-11-07 06:54 #280Senior Member

Posts: 399Jenna NH
Hey BB,
I know her well, big but low hanging somewhat deflated tits, but she is really cute!. She has good days and bad depending on how big the "monkey" on her back is that day. She way back when was a Maxxximum Pleasure lady. I hope you had her on her good day...because those can be fun. There are much better NH girls to be had in fact her ex Maxxx mate Sidney is still around. But I try to avoid NH if I can too long of a drive to be disappointed.
Play safe and stay safe,
TH













Reply With Quote





