Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,496 to 33,510 of 33794
-
05-22-07 06:42 #299Senior Member

Posts: 481Any Intelligence on this one?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any intelligence on this one. location, safe etc.. ?
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/332550100.html
Thanks Guys, we need to stick together and share some info. keep it general here though, anything too detailed please keep it PM message.
Oliver
-
05-22-07 02:27 #298Senior Member

Posts: 48Cl listing
Has anyone seen http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/335798627.html
She looks great. Any reviews?
-
05-22-07 02:10 #297Senior Member

Posts: 76Update for my previous post
I saw Ju-Ju and Nadia Sat., roomates, and had nice sessions with both so I made my previous post. I mostly like to stay with my reviews on TER which should post soon, but did not want to mislead you guys here. Ju-Ju is a pretty Filipino and provided limited service, but states that, so all went well. Nadia is very hot, part A/A and Brazilian, with an incredible body, and provided an excellent GFE session, and so I anxiously repeated today. Today was a very poor encounter. Again, can PM for details. This is not my main site, but have appreciated help that I have recieved here at times, so I would not want my previous post to mislead any of my fellow hobbyists and wanted to provide this update. Take care.
-
05-21-07 16:23 #296Retired Member

Posts: 156Pricing Mistake
No no, the you misread, the GFE hour rate is $300, the PSE rate is $450. Sounds like a numnber of these girls will in fact curl your toes! I don't know if they do cars (not that I've yet seen any of the current staff myself.)
Originally Posted by Mothball
-
05-21-07 12:20 #295Regular Member

Posts: 20Vanessa in Marshfield
I've seen this provider several times and is exactly as advertised-2 thumbs up!
-
05-21-07 06:21 #294Senior Member

Posts: 44I took a look at Sexy Maids -$450 to start? Oooch! For that price they'd better curl your toes (but good) and wax the car to boot. I wouldn't pay that for Pamela Anderson -well. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Hot Cat
-
05-20-07 19:54 #293Senior Member

Posts: 76Helpful information regarding Ju-Ju
I saw both her and her girlfriend Nadi yesterday since they were offering specials. They both have numerous reviews on TER that allowed me to be comfortable, or I certainly would not have gone the CL route. So they are legit according to information that is provided in their reviews. She mentioned during our visit how much slower things are this time in comparison to her other visits. She has been to Boston a number of times. I discussed with her that the Boston scene has slowed recently, and changed, so this may why she is posting so much, just not knowing better. Can PM if questions.
-
05-20-07 16:36 #292Senior Member

Posts: 1083Ju Ju on CL
This Asian escort must advertise every 15 minutes has anybody ever seen her looks ok, but with that amount of posting very suspicious.
Jack
-
05-12-07 11:29 #291Senior Member

Posts: 997??
OT - was this in reference to Vanessa of Marshfield? Do you have details you can share?
Originally Posted by Olivertwist
-
05-11-07 15:45 #290Senior Member

Posts: 104I agreee
I agree and will stick with local agencies such as VGF and BOB
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
-
05-11-07 15:19 #289Senior Member

Posts: 76Sofia the Columbian
I cannot add to what I have previously posted or to BG57's strong and accurate guidance. I will only confirm Sofia who was mentioned below and will attach a link. You would be hard pressed to find a provider at any price, much less her rates, with her pages and pages of consistant reviews. She is very pretty and highly skilled in all areas as my TER review states. She is one of the best in the business, again shown in her reviews. $$$ and $$50 early bird special are extremely reasonable for her stature of ratings.
http://www.the************.com/revie...&page=1#Review
-
05-11-07 14:23 #288Senior Member

Posts: 649They just posted on TER....
I checked and one of their other girls in town also has very old reviews. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I NEVER have these problems with legitimate Boston agencies who are operating here for the long haul. Many of VGF and TBD's girls have been with them for several years and have pages and pages of great reviews.
Originally Posted by Member #1705
-
05-11-07 14:06 #287Senior Member

Posts: 691705.
When I have VIP at TER that is easy, you can cross ref the reviewers and read their other reviews. That way it is pretty easy to find out who the liars are. Also if a girl has 1 review. That could be a scam. But as said here today, look for recent reviews and a few of them. Without VIP it gets tricky to find out what you "get" for your money. I let the VIP laps for me right now so I can't be of more help.
Toodw
-
05-11-07 12:46 #286Senior Member

Posts: 104good point
You're right. The reviews were from last fall. I just figured since it was the same agency that it was the same girl. Wrong...
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
-
05-11-07 12:19 #285Senior Member

Posts: 649Fyi
Always look for RECENT reviews. The lady in question has great reviews but they are all from last year. It's not uncommon for a girl to assume an identity of a provider who has good reviews if she thinks the provider may not be around anymore. When the reviews were written is important.
Originally Posted by Member #1705










Reply With Quote





