Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 979 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6003

    Nadia

    I posted this in the Tampa thread but I'm reposting here since I saw Nadia in Largo:

    I saw Nadia in Largo of Ulmerton Rd. At nice hotel. Set up and communication was very easy. She responded to my text and confirmed the time I wanted to see her. She greeted me with a big hug and an amazing smile. She looks like the pictures in her ad. Started with an awesome BBBJ. When I was ready for her tight beautiful pussy, I put the cover on and started with mish. Flipped her over and went for the doggy for a while. The view from that angle is to die for. She is pretty tight, so be ready for that. Decided to go for CIM, so I removed the cover and she went deep throat and sucked ever droop I had. All in all, awesome time. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7277554302

  2. #6002

    Jenna

    727- I thought I'd give you guys a taste of Jenna. She's really cool and used to post, but now she's UTR. She can work with you on negotiation. She can be had from anywhere from 50-150 depending on the time. Good sloppy BBBJ and if you aren't too big, she can handle you with FS. I've got a big junior, but we go back and I treat her well, so the poor thing suffers a little, but she's cool. No greek. - 766.

    BTW. Please don't bark at me if she isn't responding / changes her mind last second / tells you to hurry up or is not satisfying. I can't control that, you know how it is with girls. 7361. I am just here to spread out the joy. She works well with me and I see her on occasion. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 151734380_2809835169298075_3869084396399641298_o.jpg‎   120928200_2702395336708726_8496026802439017038_o.jpg‎   121195869_2702395333375393_8167022741522660155_o.jpg‎  

  3. #6001

    Deep Throat

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    DT is referring to Deep Throat.
    I know it's Deep Throat but he was talking about different FS positions at the time. I'm thinking maybe he meant DS for doggie.

  4. #6000

    Astrid DS

    Sorry guys, I meant to type DS (doggystyle), so I finished her with Doggystyle laying down.

  5. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    What is DT and DT laying down?
    DT is referring to Deep Throat.

  6. #5998

    DT Abbreviation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    What is DT and DT laying down?
    DT=Deep Throat.

  7. #5997

    DT / laying down DT

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000  [View Original Post]
    Ok so my previous review was on her headache which was excellent (wettest mouth ever). Then I said, I'm going to nail her next.

    So I texted her late last night around 12:15 am and she set me up at 1 am. We agreed on 30 minutes (which ended up being like 40 minutes). So some great headache relief and then FS. I would say 10 minutes of really really great awesome relief. Like I said before she might be #1. I kept telling her how her mouth is so freaking wet, that it's ridiculous. She smiled.

    After that, put in the coat, did all positions. She first got on top, and was great, she was really riding that real good. Then some reverse. Mish for a little. DT, then finished her off with laying down DT, which she said it's her favorite (which is actually mine too).

    10/10. Damage was 100, but I have never felt this excellent on 100. I like having my rates between 40-70, and I'm very good at negotiating, but some girls are established and won't take it, no matter how cool or good looking you are to them.

    Afterwards, we had a cigarratte, talked about life and then left.

    BTW. I almost ditched her last second, as when I got out of my car, there was a really hot ass MILF with a fat fat butt and big tits that I know I could of gotten 100%, but I said screw it, don't ghost Astrid, which could then hurt me in the future LOL. I could of chased her and given her my number and stuff, but it was cold, and I didn't have a sweatshirt or pants. I def. Looked for her afterwards driving around, but nada.

    Will def be seeing Astrid prob 70% of the time for the headache relief (50), but once in awhile I'll bend her over. LOL.

    On to other girls!
    What is DT and DT laying down?

  8. #5996

    Astrid Review

    Ok so my previous review was on her headache which was excellent (wettest mouth ever). Then I said, I'm going to nail her next.

    So I texted her late last night around 12:15 am and she set me up at 1 am. We agreed on 30 minutes (which ended up being like 40 minutes). So some great headache relief and then FS. I would say 10 minutes of really really great awesome relief. Like I said before she might be #1. I kept telling her how her mouth is so freaking wet, that it's ridiculous. She smiled.

    After that, put in the coat, did all positions. She first got on top, and was great, she was really riding that real good. Then some reverse. Mish for a little. DT, then finished her off with laying down DT, which she said it's her favorite (which is actually mine too).

    10/10. Damage was 100, but I have never felt this excellent on 100. I like having my rates between 40-70, and I'm very good at negotiating, but some girls are established and won't take it, no matter how cool or good looking you are to them.

    Afterwards, we had a cigarratte, talked about life and then left.

    BTW. I almost ditched her last second, as when I got out of my car, there was a really hot ass MILF with a fat fat butt and big tits that I know I could of gotten 100%, but I said screw it, don't ghost Astrid, which could then hurt me in the future LOL. I could of chased her and given her my number and stuff, but it was cold, and I didn't have a sweatshirt or pants. I def. Looked for her afterwards driving around, but nada.

    Will def be seeing Astrid prob 70% of the time for the headache relief (50), but once in awhile I'll bend her over. LOL.

    On to other girls!

  9. #5995

    She did ask me to share these pics showing her current state

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    I literally visited her right before posting that. She was looking to relocate over to Tampa for the evening.
    She did ask me to share these pics showing her current state. That ass was looking phat! Pics updated at the link. Digits at the link as well.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1PvYfL4JDq55TX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1666.jpg‎   IMG_1668.jpg‎   IMG_1667.jpg‎  

  10. #5994

    Please help brother out

    Hello to all of you fine people. Anyone with info on this MILF please help brother out. Thanks in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...e-now/37908295

  11. #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    False alarm. She was sick and sleeping. I went out last night and fed her and she showered and was feeling better. Oh what a night! Very appreciative. She back in the game today. Changing hotels because with spring break hotels fill up.
    She genuinely seems appreciative when you do something nice for her. For example, the other night gave her more than she was asking for $ and and she was very thankful which didn't give off a bs vibe. The night I saw her the there were a lot of people checking in when I came in and left. Front desk lady was stressed LOL.

    Must be hell moving back and forth each week with all your worldly possessions in a huge bag. She must have an nfl linebacker friend or something who carries that think around. Spends as shocking amount on hotels each month.

  12. #5992

    SammiB can't post from phone right now

    Tech difficulties.

    But available. PM if you don't have digits.

  13. #5991

    Wow! Sorry to hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted again. I'm guessing one of you guys wore her out.
    I literally visited her right before posting that. She was looking to relocate over to Tampa for the evening.

  14. #5990

    Astrid

    Had a great visit a couple days ago. Comms were unexpectedly great! As has been said asked for 1 hr before date confirmation and off we went. Greeted with a hug in lacy shirt and lingerie, then asked to get comfortable while freshen up. Crawled into bed and started with headache relief. Then with nice massage. Was a weird movie playing while there that we kinda had some mst3 k type banter about, LOL. All in all a laid back great. And to add to the daty conversation, asked for 69 as my headache was fading and all I got was an uhuh as she continued bobbing for eggplants. Maybe the mood will be right next time but not worried if it isn't. Anyone had her FS be willing to describe?

  15. #5989

    Take two

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She needs a date within the hour. Potential deals to be had. Downtown St Pete.
    Ghosted again. I'm guessing one of you guys wore her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape