Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #295

    Vanessa in Marshfield

    I've seen this provider several times and is exactly as advertised-2 thumbs up!

  2. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cat
    Ditto on TBD and VGF, also Sexy Maids (www.smob.biz) has gotten a lot of positive comments lately and seems to be a third creditable alternative. All three are well reviewed/commented on the other board.

    Good luck.
    I took a look at Sexy Maids -$450 to start? Oooch! For that price they'd better curl your toes (but good) and wax the car to boot. I wouldn't pay that for Pamela Anderson -well. Cheers!

  3. #293

    Helpful information regarding Ju-Ju

    I saw both her and her girlfriend Nadi yesterday since they were offering specials. They both have numerous reviews on TER that allowed me to be comfortable, or I certainly would not have gone the CL route. So they are legit according to information that is provided in their reviews. She mentioned during our visit how much slower things are this time in comparison to her other visits. She has been to Boston a number of times. I discussed with her that the Boston scene has slowed recently, and changed, so this may why she is posting so much, just not knowing better. Can PM if questions.

  4. #292

    Ju Ju on CL

    This Asian escort must advertise every 15 minutes has anybody ever seen her looks ok, but with that amount of posting very suspicious.

    Jack

  5. #291

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Olivertwist
    Thumbs up.
    OT - was this in reference to Vanessa of Marshfield? Do you have details you can share?

  6. #290

    I agreee

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
    I checked and one of their other girls in town also has very old reviews. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I NEVER have these problems with legitimate Boston agencies who are operating here for the long haul. Many of VGF and TBD's girls have been with them for several years and have pages and pages of great reviews.
    I agree and will stick with local agencies such as VGF and BOB

  7. #289

    Sofia the Columbian

    I cannot add to what I have previously posted or to BG57's strong and accurate guidance. I will only confirm Sofia who was mentioned below and will attach a link. You would be hard pressed to find a provider at any price, much less her rates, with her pages and pages of consistant reviews. She is very pretty and highly skilled in all areas as my TER review states. She is one of the best in the business, again shown in her reviews. $$$ and $$50 early bird special are extremely reasonable for her stature of ratings.

    http://www.the************.com/revie...&page=1#Review

  8. #288

    They just posted on TER....

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1705
    You're right. The reviews were from last fall. I just figured since it was the same agency that it was the same girl. Wrong...
    I checked and one of their other girls in town also has very old reviews. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I NEVER have these problems with legitimate Boston agencies who are operating here for the long haul. Many of VGF and TBD's girls have been with them for several years and have pages and pages of great reviews.

  9. #287
    1705.

    When I have VIP at TER that is easy, you can cross ref the reviewers and read their other reviews. That way it is pretty easy to find out who the liars are. Also if a girl has 1 review. That could be a scam. But as said here today, look for recent reviews and a few of them. Without VIP it gets tricky to find out what you "get" for your money. I let the VIP laps for me right now so I can't be of more help.

    Toodw

  10. #286

    good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
    Always look for RECENT reviews. The lady in question has great reviews but they are all from last year. It's not uncommon for a girl to assume an identity of a provider who has good reviews if she thinks the provider may not be around anymore. When the reviews were written is important.
    You're right. The reviews were from last fall. I just figured since it was the same agency that it was the same girl. Wrong...

  11. #285

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1705
    My problem this week was the photos were fake as were 4 reviews on TER
    I thought I had done my homework.
    Always look for RECENT reviews. The lady in question has great reviews but they are all from last year. It's not uncommon for a girl to assume an identity of a provider who has good reviews if she thinks the provider may not be around anymore. When the reviews were written is important.

  12. #284

    research

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
    OK, rolling the dice on a SW or a $150 CL girl is one thing but when it comes to investing $250 to $300 on an hour with a lady I don't do it without doing some research. Eros and Craig's List are filled with bait and switch and just plain BS. The Erotic Review is a good source for info on these ladies. Even if you are too cheap to pay for VIP membership you can still get a number rating and at least know that the gal has legitimate reviews.
    I rarely see anyone from CL anymore though there are still some good deals to be had. I stick with legitimate agencies and the occasional independent but well reviewed lady and I have not had a bad experience in several years.
    Back in my trolling days I didn't lose too much sleep if a $50 SW turned out to be less than spectacular. Shelling out 3 small is a different story. The internet has made it very easy for sub-par providers to work their scams. Always think with the big head.
    My problem this week was the photos were fake as were 4 reviews on TER
    I thought I had done my homework.

  13. #283

    Research, research, research

    OK, rolling the dice on a SW or a $150 CL girl is one thing but when it comes to investing $250 to $300 on an hour with a lady I don't do it without doing some research. Eros and Craig's List are filled with bait and switch and just plain BS. The Erotic Review is a good source for info on these ladies. Even if you are too cheap to pay for VIP membership you can still get a number rating and at least know that the gal has legitimate reviews.
    I rarely see anyone from CL anymore though there are still some good deals to be had. I stick with legitimate agencies and the occasional independent but well reviewed lady and I have not had a bad experience in several years.
    Back in my trolling days I didn't lose too much sleep if a $50 SW turned out to be less than spectacular. Shelling out 3 small is a different story. The internet has made it very easy for sub-par providers to work their scams. Always think with the big head.

  14. #282

    sofia

    A good source just told me I am crazy not to see this girl on her next trip to Boston. http://colombian-sofia.rare-companion.com/inside.php

  15. #281

    Here That

    She was ok but she did the drive to me so that was ok.Whats the deal on her partner?? she advertise?? A pm with info to better quality gals would be nice if you have the time and info.I am an old ride and hunt sort.I love to cruse and see whats available for the night.Love to see whats going on with the street vendors.

    Thanks ,

    B.B...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape