Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 18386
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5711
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Here is another one that advertises on PrivateDelights. I actually have seen her as an escort months back before she raised her rates. She is very hot and has an amazing spinner / stripper body. She provides a good service as well. I decided to reach out to her on SA just to see what I could find out. She was looking for a PPM of 700 which I think is in line with her escort rates.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e71d4...f-614b8f2cc0ed

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...n-DC/maddieeve
    You forgot to include the most important part. Safety girl.

  2. #5710

    Diiadem

    Started chatting with this one, moved to text and agreed to 350 ppm. Said she could host and was available, we exchanged pics and she only sent two and they both looked a little staged or professional. So I asked for a few more, not nudes perse but something a little more risqué but she gave me the whole I don't send those to guys I've never met. I then asked for a selfie with my name on a piece of paper and she refused. I told her I needed some type of verification if I was going to drive all the way to Gaithersburg and nothing but crickets after that. So just a heads up, buyer beware she might be a catfish or scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81b77...9-285d01e1fab3

  3. #5709

    Abbiejxoxo

    Here is another one that advertises on PrivateDelights. I actually have seen her as an escort months back before she raised her rates. She is very hot and has an amazing spinner / stripper body. She provides a good service as well. I decided to reach out to her on SA just to see what I could find out. She was looking for a PPM of 700 which I think is in line with her escort rates.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e71d4...f-614b8f2cc0ed

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...n-DC/maddieeve

  4. #5708

    Madison bl

    I also found this one advertising on PrivateDelights. I was considering still seeing her because I have been craving some busty women recently but when I saw her "no list" on PD I passed. She advertises on PD as a non-GFE provider and no BB services. I would assume through SA she is just as cautious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ee3c...7-09a85524f277

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...Madison_blanco

  5. #5707

    YourDCPrincess

    My experience with her was pretty much the exact same as you. Weeks on and off, quoted me a monthly allowance of 3 k+, and was not interested in PPM. I actually had a slight suspicion that she is a pro and I think my suspicion has been confirmed or it is just an extreme coincidence. She has now changed her location to Miami Beach and if you take a look at the travel schedule of Penelope West she is in Miami the 20th-21st. I think the pictures look very similar. Who knows she could awesome but 3 k+ is a lot to commit to.

    https://twitter.com/penelopewestdc

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...Penelopewestdc

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8243b...2-d56e4d2edd45

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    So I have been chatting with her a long time. Weeks on and off. Tells me she is only looking for allowance 3-5 k. Not interested in PPM but we are still talking. She seems witty and entertaining over chat but. No face pics. Her body pics looks a little bit tubby for my taste but not bad.

    Any info on her? Does she go PPM? How much and is she worth it?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8243b...2-d56e4d2edd45

  6. #5706

    Assistance needed


  7. #5705

    Any other way to contacy her?

    Ifnshe is viewing this page, I hope she comes online. If like to meet her as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Damn it, I wanted to spit in her mouth.

  8. #5704

    Based in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its her but this is what she texted me before blocking me.
    Here is her pic: https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/737534876466767554/.

    The model is based in LA and a few of her pics have popped up on different SA profiles.

    https://www.instagram.com/ruslanagee/

  9. #5703

    Beware. She's a mugger!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its her but this is what she texted me before blocking me.
    Do not see this girl, she had her friend work as a team with mug you once they get you in the room. They work with two men as well. They've been mentioned here on the boards under another name, but those pics are definitely them.

    They'll do a cash-and-dash if you hand them the money in advance, and if you delay they'll straight up get violent and attack you to run off with the money with the help of the two dudes who work with their crew. Stay far away.

  10. #5702

    Yourfavoriteee pic she texted me

    Not sure if its her but this is what she texted me before blocking me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname.jpg‎  

  11. #5701

    Yourfavoriteee

    She contacted me after she blocked me. Same story,. Wanted to meet on short notice. Agreed to $500. Then less than an hour before meeting said she was bringing a friend and wanted to do a threesome. She asked for $200 more. She insisted on meeting directly at the hotel or my house, even though I offered to get drinks at the Ritz. She also DEMANDS that you give her the cash in her hands before anything happens.

    Thanks to the others who warned me ahead of time of this. The pics are only of her "friend". I could not get a pic of the girl. She only would do a snap video chat for like 15 seconds so I don't have her pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 600 ppm as well, and she said she would "see me Saturday. " I asked what time and she said she was not sure, and asked me to keep the day open. Saturday came and she blocked me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scam.jpg‎   Scam2.jpg‎  

  12. #5700
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 600 ppm as well, and she said she would "see me Saturday. " I asked what time and she said she was not sure, and asked me to keep the day open. Saturday came and she blocked me.
    Same shit happened to me. Whatever.

  13. #5699

    NYC intel?

    I am in NYC for work all the time and it seems this board has no info on NYC SA babies. Can someone in the know DM me details on where I can find more info? I heard about another board but dunno what that is.

  14. #5698
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Strong performance!! She got back to me w / the same number- been super busy the last few days but going to take my turn soon.
    I will hold off and give her the run around later this week. We need to stretch the fun out.

  15. #5697

    Yourfavoriteee

    She quoted me 600 ppm as well, and she said she would "see me Saturday. " I asked what time and she said she was not sure, and asked me to keep the day open. Saturday came and she blocked me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one was originally asking for 600 ppm, the lowest I could get her was $500 ppm. Wouldn't budge any further. She's cute but imo she ain't $500 cute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14e40...f-b9ac73a7cd35

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape