Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 582 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pay her price I got her to lower it to 150 for hhr since she ditched me the first time I tried to see her. I get that most these expensive providers aren't worth it. I've been trying to find a provider that actually does her job in most cases yes money ain't a issue for me at the same time I've had a hard time looking for a good provider just about no one answers me if I call or text. So if any of you are willing to help a fellow monger out point me in the right direction of a good provider inbox me please.
    Does race matter when it comes to picking escorts and how long are you willing to go without seeing an escort? I myself am planning on seeing New York escorts once I get a comfortable amount saved up. There was a 150 an hour escort advertising in the area yesterday but I am not sure if she is legit or not.

  2. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by ManosphereMan  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to busy your bubble but you over paid this escort. She is not worth 300 an hour or 200 a half hour. 250 an hour at best for an outcall would keep me silent on this matter. New England escorts are doing a number on us man. You paid 300 dollars for a wet pussy and post pregnancy titties? If you guys keep over paying escorts like this, it's going to be unsustainable to see escorts in the future. I am glad you are happy though but I have definitely seen better looking escorts for far less and I did not low ball them.
    I didn't pay her price I got her to lower it to 150 for hhr since she ditched me the first time I tried to see her. I get that most these expensive providers aren't worth it. I've been trying to find a provider that actually does her job in most cases yes money ain't a issue for me at the same time I've had a hard time looking for a good provider just about no one answers me if I call or text. So if any of you are willing to help a fellow monger out point me in the right direction of a good provider inbox me please.

  3. #3306

    High balling

    Highballing is what escorts do to their clients. Escorts like to accuse us of low balling them but now it's time for us to call them out for highballing us. My definition of highballing is any escort that charges more than Backpage average rates of 140 to 200 dollars an hour 120 to 80 dollars a half hour and 40 to 80 for a qv. It's time to recognize the escorts who are highballing us and avoid them until they decrease their rates drastically.

  4. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Theres alot of deep pocket mongers in ct and when they are horny money is no object its nothing. Reading all these recent posts about mongers paying 350 400 for a date just makes me shake my head. I can kinda understand that for the high end model girls just the same as buying a ferarri over a nissan. But these gutter trash girls who some you may even see on the street sometimes, giving them 200 300 bucks is plain insane I don't care if your daddy warbucks or not.
    Yes man, the perfect rate for most of these women to be charging is 200 to 140 for an hour 120 to 80 for a half hour and 80 to 40 qv just like it was when Backpage was up with outcalls costing slightly extra due to travel expenses. I actually was compelled to see escorts more when prices were cheaper. These local escorts are going to end up making me go to another state like New York to see escorts because I don't like to support women who take advantage of good hard working men such as myself who can not attract the women he like so that's why I see escorts because I have to. A lot of these girls are not going to escort their whole life but when they leave the lifestyle the price rates that they charged will remain as new females come into the lifestyle and follow the direction of escorts before them. We men will still be out here seeing escorts when they leave. These escorts are not thinking about how raising the going rate affects their clients, all they are worried about is themselves and their own interests so I say if escorts are going to be like that, it's time for us to be selfish and worry only about our interests as well. In my opinion we should not pay escorts more than the Backpage average rates that I just named and if you can't find a CT escort that charges less than 200 an hour go to another state and spend your money but if you can't do that at least start seeing escorts for less than you are seeing them currently. 300 dollars an hour is ridiculous but even when Backpage was around I noticed how these escorts from Gen -Z give bad customer service and seem like they want to do the least amount of work and receive the highest payout. I theorize that it's these Generation-Z post millennial escorts from the New England area that are the main force driving these price increases. They come from a time where you get paid 200 or more a week to do next to nothing at your job so they don't know about working hard for the little bit that you have and they don't respect it.

  5. #3304

    Cats

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. She also has a roommate, a guy who doesn't care about her work. She's really nice, relatively skilled, it is a little startling to hear someone come Thru the door.

    I'll see her again. Let us know what you think.
    Can you post a link and her name? Is she on SKG?

  6. #3303

    Stop the overpaying

    Quote Originally Posted by ManosphereMan  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to busy your bubble but you over paid this escort. She is not worth 300 an hour or 200 a half hour. 250 an hour at best for an outcall would keep me silent on this matter. New England escorts are doing a number on us man. You paid 300 dollars for a wet pussy and post pregnancy titties? If you guys keep over paying escorts like this, it's going to be unsustainable to see escorts in the future. I am glad you are happy though but I have definitely seen better looking escorts for far less and I did not low ball them.
    I agree. Theres alot of deep pocket mongers in ct and when they are horny money is no object its nothing. Reading all these recent posts about mongers paying 350 400 for a date just makes me shake my head. I can kinda understand that for the high end model girls just the same as buying a ferarri over a nissan. But these gutter trash girls who some you may even see on the street sometimes, giving them 200 300 bucks is plain insane I don't care if your daddy warbucks or not.

  7. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/915121759835

    OK here you go. Couple of you have asked for info on this one. I did too. First time I tried to see her I was kept waiting a couple hours then she said to try the next day. So last night I asked her to come to me she's got big tits she gives a good BJ but it's covered. She can take a pounding and handles it very well. To me she enjoyed it she was wet wet. She doesn't negotiate her prices. So for those of you that like your $80 providers she not for you. To me she provided better than most the crappy providers I've seen. Oh yea milfmama is bbw.
    I am sorry to busy your bubble but you over paid this escort. She is not worth 300 an hour or 200 a half hour. 250 an hour at best for an outcall would keep me silent on this matter. New England escorts are doing a number on us man. You paid 300 dollars for a wet pussy and post pregnancy titties? If you guys keep over paying escorts like this, it's going to be unsustainable to see escorts in the future. I am glad you are happy though but I have definitely seen better looking escorts for far less and I did not low ball them.

  8. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. She also has a roommate, a guy who doesn't care about her work. She's really nice, relatively skilled, it is a little startling to hear someone come Thru the door.

    I'll see her again. Let us know what you think.
    Do you have a link or name? Maybe a pic please. Can also pm me.

  9. #3300

    Milfmama

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/915121759835

    OK here you go. Couple of you have asked for info on this one. I did too. First time I tried to see her I was kept waiting a couple hours then she said to try the next day. So last night I asked her to come to me she's got big tits she gives a good BJ but it's covered. She can take a pounding and handles it very well. To me she enjoyed it she was wet wet. She doesn't negotiate her prices. So for those of you that like your $80 providers she not for you. To me she provided better than most the crappy providers I've seen. Oh yea milfmama is bbw.

  10. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellow mongers.

    I was thinking of going out to New Heaven tonight. Budget around 1. 5. looking for spinners. Let me know if anyone does know someone good in the area.

    By the way, does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/055245472349

    Thanks!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.
    I hope 1. 5 stands for 1. 5 thousand because these local escorts out here are trying to drain your pockets. You are better off going to New York. Speaking of New York, do you know I got into an argument with a an escort in New York over how ridiculous the prices are in Connecticut? This goes to show you that all or at least a lot of these escorts are on code against you the consumer who purchases them. Men who purchase escorts need to start being on code and boycotting a lot of these escorts with unjust pricing. I say 99 percent of escorts should not be charging over 200 an hour. If you're paying an escort to shoot an x-rated video anything over 200 dollars is justified. You have escorts in New Haven right now that are as good looking and give you just as good service as escorts that I have paid 200 or less to but they want to charge you over 200 dollars which is madness. We need to start pushing back against these escorts that are raising the going rate and it shows how little they care about their customers because one day most of these escorts are going to stop escorting but you and I are going to still be seeing escorts because a good amount of us have no other choice but to see escorts because a good amount of us are unsuccessful with women. These escorts charge high prices so the other girls come to town and follow their lead and before you know it the average rate for seeing an escort becomes 500 an hour. These escorts have showed that they will raise the price as far as they can get away with. It's time to boycott or at least low ball escorts that charge over 200 an hour, this is unacceptable.

  11. #3298
    Wonder what she been up to since her bf / pimp's place is closed permanently according to google.

  12. #3297

    CV Asians

    Took a chance on the old ******** Asians and my dice roll was no bueno. Younger, fairly cute but heavier girl. Super perfunctory CBJ then without a word stops, gestures for FS and that was that. Not enough English to even try communicating, no repeat.

  13. #3296
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellow mongers.

    I was thinking of going out to New Heaven tonight. Budget around 1. 5. looking for spinners. Let me know if anyone does know someone good in the area.

    By the way, does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/055245472349

    Thanks!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.
    This one has been super hush hush for some reason. Typically the gys are ready to lit someone up on a drop of a hat but not this one LOL lmk if you come up with anything. I have a friend who's lookn for lower priced girls with nice asses. So he asked about this one and when I did I got nothing.

  14. #3295

    Cassie?

    Hi Fellow mongers.

    I was thinking of going out to New Heaven tonight. Budget around 1. 5. looking for spinners. Let me know if anyone does know someone good in the area.

    By the way, does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/055245472349

    Thanks!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.

  15. #3294

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Second consecutive week I'm driving by the notels off exit 35 on other business and I see milford pd car pull out of one of the parking lots, drive a little down the road and pull into the other one while doing a loop. Some may already know this, and of course there's plenty of shady stuff that goes on it might not be mongering, but it does appear that LEO is at least keeping an eye on those places.
    Was going to see Emily last week at Super 8 passed by there three times in a span of 15 to 20 minutes there was Milford PD sitting across the street watching the lot, I texted her and told her she didn't believe it but I wasn't taking a chance to pull in there, later that night she moved and texted to come see her but I passed staying out of Molford for the time being.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape