Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12197

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by TalesCt  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody else get the feeling this is either a rob, sting, TGTBT, ad? I don't know, she seems too hot to be doing $100 donations. I mean, if anybody has actually seen her recently, please share. https://callescort.org/850-359-8197.
    I haven't seen her, but I did reach out to her a couple of days ago. The $. Special is only for QV. She quoted me $. 60 for a hh & $$. 20 for an hr & an extra $. For GFE. She sent me her location but threatened to block me if I didn't let her know when I was on my way. I chose not to respond.

  2. #12196

    Bella

    Does anybody else get the feeling this is either a rob, sting, TGTBT, ad? I don't know, she seems too hot to be doing $100 donations. I mean, if anybody has actually seen her recently, please share. https://callescort.org/850-359-8197.

  3. #12195

    Full On

    Let just say you wanted to really party for a night, let loose, and go all out for an evening. What provider would you recommend to accompany as if it were your own personal version of "The Hangover" ?

  4. #12194

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Saw Raine today near the same location. Good communication and she's down for anything. Great BBBJ with DT (along with quacking sound when my cock hit the back of her throat). She then attacked my asshole with a vengeance. It was almost as if she was searching for something up there with her tongue. Holy cow that was awesome. Finished off with a nice facial which made her look like a glazed donut. I highly recommend. Treat her right, fellas.
    Great review on Raine. Do you happen to have a link to her ad?

    Thanks.

  5. #12193

    Nadis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    No cim for Nadia? Damn was just going to pull the trigger next week.
    I had a dram with Nadia a couple of weeks ago. CIM was part of the dream.

  6. #12192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    I have seen them as well, but my rotation all have a private residence so no issues there. Extended Stay by the mall works with cops based on previous reports here. I have notice girls using different hotel away from the mall with the exception of the Latinas, they all use Clarion hotel.
    Owner of Clarion works with LEO watch your six just sayin.

  7. #12191
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    I notice a notable LEO presence in Brandon are hotels the last two days.
    I have seen them as well, but my rotation all have a private residence so no issues there. Extended Stay by the mall works with cops based on previous reports here. I have notice girls using different hotel away from the mall with the exception of the Latinas, they all use Clarion hotel.

  8. #12190

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    We all got our preferences. With this said, this is not the time to tofftt as scammers and higher prices at the norm now. I have almost never get a price for hh for no less than $. 2 and if I do they look strung out and in shady places. IMHO< stick to a rotation as mine, they are all within 30 minute drive.
    I notice a notable LEO presence in Brandon are hotels the last two days.

  9. #12189

    Diabla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    She asked for photo, I sent a full body profile with the face kind of obscured but not blocked out. Crickets. Just FYI. Got to find me a doppelganger.
    I've dreamed with her few times. She always asks for a picture.

  10. #12188

    Think with the big head

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...u/077324570707

    I texted her, told her I'd be there are 1:30. I was an hour away. I got to her motel (La Quinta) about 10 minutes early. She asks me if I'll be on time and I say I'm already there. She says to go to the side door by the swimming pool and she'll let me in. She says she's on her way to let me in. Then she says she doesn't want to meet me, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? I drove an hour each way.
    We all got our preferences. With this said, this is not the time to tofftt as scammers and higher prices at the norm now. I have almost never get a price for hh for no less than $. 2 and if I do they look strung out and in shady places. IMHO< stick to a rotation as mine, they are all within 30 minute drive.

  11. #12187

    Joy ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...u/077324570707

    I texted her, told her I'd be there are 1:30. I was an hour away. I got to her motel (La Quinta) about 10 minutes early. She asks me if I'll be on time and I say I'm already there. She says to go to the side door by the swimming pool and she'll let me in. She says she's on her way to let me in. Then she says she doesn't want to meet me, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? I drove an hour each way.
    You got lucky man. Read my review of her. That's how she set me up, she let's you in and her bf / pimp is waiting by the stairs to jump you and rob you as soon as you open the stairs door or the room door. Don't see her!!

  12. #12186
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...u/077324570707

    I texted her, told her I'd be there are 1:30. I was an hour away. I got to her motel (La Quinta) about 10 minutes early. She asks me if I'll be on time and I say I'm already there. She says to go to the side door by the swimming pool and she'll let me in. She says she's on her way to let me in. Then she says she doesn't want to meet me, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? I drove an hour each way.
    Trust me you did not miss anything. She is a mess half of the time. Last time I wen to see her room was a mess and their was a DB hanging around her room.

  13. #12185
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...u/077324570707

    I texted her, told her I'd be there are 1:30. I was an hour away. I got to her motel (La Quinta) about 10 minutes early. She asks me if I'll be on time and I say I'm already there. She says to go to the side door by the swimming pool and she'll let me in. She says she's on her way to let me in. Then she says she doesn't want to meet me, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? I drove an hour each way.
    To bad she looks yummy. Recent reports of her ripping dudes off do perhaps she needed to check you out first to decide if you were a good target.

  14. #12184

    No Joy from Joy

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...u/077324570707

    I texted her, told her I'd be there are 1:30. I was an hour away. I got to her motel (La Quinta) about 10 minutes early. She asks me if I'll be on time and I say I'm already there. She says to go to the side door by the swimming pool and she'll let me in. She says she's on her way to let me in. Then she says she doesn't want to meet me, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? I drove an hour each way.

  15. #12183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633
    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    I'd definitely have her over with some GFE on the menu; pity.
    She asked for photo, I sent a full body profile with the face kind of obscured but not blocked out. Crickets. Just FYI. Got to find me a doppelganger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape