Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 1766 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15453

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    She's says she's new but her ad has been around a few months, hoping theres more reliable info

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox
    The girl in the photos is Instagram model Madison Kate.

  2. #15452

    Anyone seen Lola?

    She's says she's new but her ad has been around a few months, hoping theres more reliable info

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox

  3. #15451

    Midget

    Never could catch midget on 5th so since I was in the area decided to give her a shot since she's with Gypsy. Got to the incall they both were courteous asked if I wanted anything to drieclined and the fun started with a CBJ she took it deep but was a little toothy but still good after getting Jr up bent her over and pounded her til I was ready to blow snatched rubber off and shot on her back and ass. It was a good time she has a nice body for her age I'd repeat.

  4. #15450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    All the reports I read on her is that she is a very good provider, but they are pretty older posts from 19. Anyone seen her and can give us some updates?
    I remember when she first hit the scene and her recent pics show a large weight gain.

  5. #15449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Kavita Flowers

    All the reports I read on her is that she is a very good provider, but they are pretty older posts from 19. Anyone seen her and can give us some updates?

  6. #15448

    Savannah in Hoffman

    All in all great time! Will review later. Got places to go and pussy to please. Recommendable!

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...i/807668971707

  7. #15447

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://www.missalexischicago.com/
    I have.

    Pics are 20 pounds ago.

    Just ok. Better options for the donation.

  8. #15446

    Domme Blonde

    Has anyone seen Domme Blonde out of Naperville? She's 52 yrs old. Ad can be seen on EB or LC. Any reports?

  9. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by CStrife7  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIM, didn't ask about BBFS cause it is something I haven't ventured into in this hobby as of yet. And no greek. She meets with newbies. From my experience so far, even after getting a verification membership, some ladies or agencies may not see you unless you have met with a verified lady first. Can make things a little difficult LOL But again, this lovely lady was well worth the fun.

    Happy mongering!
    Does she DFK and is MSOG available?

  10. #15444

    Alexis

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://www.missalexischicago.com/

  11. #15443

    Jefferson and Portage Park

    I don't get a chance to get out much other than when I go for a daily run. We are pretty COVID conscious, but with the positivity rate low now, I'm willing to have some fun. Because I'm really only out on runs, are there any recommendations for quick visits in Jefferson or portage park? I know Macie and Laura but they seem pretty used up at this point.

    Pms are fine.

    Thanks guys!

  12. #15442

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    I agree. The main problem is guys paying too much for non GFE. These girls are putting more and more on the don't do list but are jacking their prices higher, and guys are paying it. Guess some guys forget that these girls depend on us for their living.
    I agree with your sentiment but I'd be surprised if these providers don't wind up with several stimulus checks of guys who didn't need it in the first place looking to splurge.

  13. #15441

    Deets

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Can you be a little more specific? GFE? PSE? BB friendly?
    BBBJCIM, didn't ask about BBFS cause it is something I haven't ventured into in this hobby as of yet. And no greek. She meets with newbies. From my experience so far, even after getting a verification membership, some ladies or agencies may not see you unless you have met with a verified lady first. Can make things a little difficult LOL But again, this lovely lady was well worth the fun.

    Happy mongering!

  14. #15440

    $1,200

    Quote Originally Posted by RamBun66  [View Original Post]
    FYI, No one is worth that amount of money. We all need to collectively work together to bring the prices down or else the hobby is all but dead.
    I agree. The main problem is guys paying too much for non GFE. These girls are putting more and more on the don't do list but are jacking their prices higher, and guys are paying it. Guess some guys forget that these girls depend on us for their living.

  15. #15439
    Can you be a little more specific? GFE? PSE? BB friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by CStrife7  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongerers,

    I had a lovely dream recently with the beautiful Calliste Camu! She is a very beautiful petite little thing. Super great personality and energy!! She is def on the pricey side but if you have the funds to burn, you won't be upset with yourself meeting this little beauty. Pic's online are accurate. She will go at your pace and puts effort in making you feel comfortable. I will def be repeating!! Setup was super easy, used p411.

    https://www.callistecamu.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape