Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,091 to 18,105 of 31137
-
03-20-21 11:12 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 149Updating Previous Post
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...z/846122122524
Have to update a previous post about this one. First thing I'll say is that the pics are real and she still looks great, but the quality of the dream has dropped big time. CBJ was very uninspired and pretty terrible. And now she Has way more "rules" now and way more things she doesn't allow due to "bad experience". Which is her right and I don't mind that at all, given that her rates are still reasonable but at this point would not repeat. With her rules it basically only allows for one position during a HH dream.
-
03-20-21 02:08 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 11495 for tapping that bare!
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 19:47 #13045Regular Member

Posts: 3Alice Ray
She posted her ter I'd Reviews are from 2017. She said it's when she worked with an agency. I met her yesterday and wasn't disappointed. One of the best BJ I've ever had LOL.
Originally Posted by GMZ1979
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 15:08 #13044Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on Alice Ray?
Any feedback on Alice Ray? Could not find anything online. No reviews.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
03-19-21 13:26 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 7337Those Brazilian women are hot and sexy as hell. I don't know how many of them here are for real but I had a buddy that took a vacation there years ago and he said they were totally in touch with their sexuality.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 12:14 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 192She can take a pounding though from the front and back.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 12:12 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 192Brazilian
Saw this one today. She looks extremely good but no BBBJ no Daty. Quick visit was 120 . Similar to photos but not exact https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...y-hot/37922147#&gid=1&pid=1.
-
03-19-21 12:08 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 719Breezie
I think it's all YMMV. I got bare everything. However, she made me pull out at crunch time (end of my jizz stream settled into her dreads, so that was cool).
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
Also, despite advertising Greek and shoving a massive toy that looked like a parking cone up her winking brown eye while we were playing, she wouldn't let me plumb the poop shoot. She's a pretty random chick, I think her services are completely dependent on her mood.
-
03-19-21 10:51 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 666My experience is about the same as The Big Cat, didn't find her as attractive as her pictures, way too much fake moaning and yes, condom nazi. In the other hand very unlikely to get robbed and if I recall right the donation is low.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 09:54 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 26Forever west coast
I love fresh clean vijayjay! DATY a fun activity!! With "LongBallLarry comments" squeezing those fun bags! I cannot wait to see her. When she ever returns from her forever west coast trip, hehehe.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 09:53 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes Sir!
I love fun bags. Can't Wait.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 09:40 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 26Thumbs Up
Thanks BigBoy!
Originally Posted by BigBoy616
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 08:54 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 228If you don't mind sharing, what's her onlyfans handle?
Originally Posted by TasteLike
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 07:19 #13034Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ashley
I reached out to her last year. That's not her in the pics as she sent me verification pics as well. She wasn't my type so I bailed.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 07:15 #13033Banned Member

Posts: 1148Avoid
Reminds me of a chick that came through Charlotte a couple of years ago. She was half white, half Asian. Met her at a mid level in University. She had a dog that layed on the floor at the foot of the bed.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she gave a CBJ. That was strictly to get me hard. Once I was hard, she jumped on top, RCG. She had the TV on and was watching intently. When I asked about different positions she said no. It was one of the worse experiences I've had. She told me she was here from Seattle.











Reply With Quote




