Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10565
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMan53  [View Original Post]
    Heather has got to be one of the hottest milfs around. I have had the privilege of seeing her twice now, from the time I entered her location, she made feel like a king. She is definitely not a young spinner, but has a beautiful and firm body and tightest, well you know where I'm going with that. I will definitely being seeing her many more times.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2153482
    Holy Crap! She looks just like my next ex wife! I got to see this lady!

  2. #10564

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted Teanna a number of times and have been ghosted each and every time. She fell asleep. Car broke down. Couldn't find the address. I never questioned her rates or services when we did talk. Never sent her a picture so she couldn't decide she didn't like the looks. Anyone else have this problem with her? The few reviews I have seen have been good if they could get ahold of her. The pickings around here are slim enough without this crap.
    At least you got an excuse, I set 3 appointments over a 3 week period, ghosted the first time and she apologized so I set something for the following week and no show. Tried the week after that and promised to make it and another no show so I won't be trying again. GPS.

  3. #10563
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen librarian recently? Been months and don't see her on skip.
    She moved to Sanford.

  4. #10562

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I haven't actually seen Andrea or Della but I have to say after reading reviews on Andrea I would say Teanna is totally up there with Della / Andrea. She is one true satisfying young lady. We don't have much more her in brevard like these theee ladies and I would be inclined to spend.

    Bs.
    I got to agree with rocket man on this one. 6 months ago it was 120 hh then 150 now 200? Good girl with good service but she's pricing herself out of the market.

  5. #10561

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/438556211566

    200 HHR? You have to kidding me. This entire ad rings with conceit! Somebody please tell me this pussy spits out gold. Please.

    For 200 you'd think there're would at least be a steady place to visit. Good grief, this has got to be the biggest joke I've seen in Bevard in a long time. Sooooooo she's cute, big deal!
    I haven't actually seen Andrea or Della but I have to say after reading reviews on Andrea I would say Teanna is totally up there with Della / Andrea. She is one true satisfying young lady. We don't have much more her in brevard like these theee ladies and I would be inclined to spend.

    Bs.

  6. #10560

    Library

    Anyone seen librarian recently? Been months and don't see her on skip.

  7. #10559

    Heather

    Heather has got to be one of the hottest milfs around. I have had the privilege of seeing her twice now, from the time I entered her location, she made feel like a king. She is definitely not a young spinner, but has a beautiful and firm body and tightest, well you know where I'm going with that. I will definitely being seeing her many more times.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2153482

  8. #10558

    Teanna

    I have contacted Teanna a number of times and have been ghosted each and every time. She fell asleep. Car broke down. Couldn't find the address. I never questioned her rates or services when we did talk. Never sent her a picture so she couldn't decide she didn't like the looks. Anyone else have this problem with her? The few reviews I have seen have been good if they could get ahold of her. The pickings around here are slim enough without this crap.

  9. #10557

    GPS what a joke

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/438556211566

    200 HHR? You have to kidding me. This entire ad rings with conceit! Somebody please tell me this pussy spits out gold Please.

    For 200 you'd think there're would at least be a steady place to visit. Good grief, this has got to be the biggest joke I've seen in Bevard in a long time. Sooooooo she's cute, BIG deal!

  10. #10556
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link to her page, those pictures are much better and are absolutely her! If you like those pictures, I'm certain you'd enjoy actually meeting her! It's worth noting, the rates shown on that site appear significantly higher than on STG. I was unaware of the site provided by HH, she never mentioned those rates and we went with the STG rates.

    And what? She's Della's sister? I had NO idea! I contemplated comparing them in the review, both are more attractive than our "usual" Brevard providers (IMHO), both are higher up on the donations than most of our providers, both are in Palm Bay, both are probably mid-30's, just a fair amount of similarities. Did one of them tell you they're sisters? Just curious how that tidbit of information was discovered!
    They're definitely sisters. I'm friends with them on Facebook and know them outside of the hobby so I'm reluctant to see them. I mean, not like we're super close friends or anything so they probably wouldn't mind LOL. Idk still on the fence about it.

  11. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan69  [View Original Post]
    Candie in Cocoa Beach. Any info?
    I was talking to her but didn't get a good vibe. First red flag is she wants you to get a vanilla visa card for donation, second, she won't send a verification pic, she'll send you a pic, but not of what you request to confirm it's really her. I can't definitively say she is a scammer but I didn't pull the trigger with her. She is also posting in Orlando too.

  12. #10554

    More on Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Andrea for a second time recently and I usually wait to post after I have had a couple of sessions with a provider. However since JJ beat me to it, and did such a great job, I will just add a couple of things. You can see more of her at Tryst. Link / Melbourne, or on her website AndreaBottoms.com. She also has hundreds of pictures and some videos on her OnlyFans, if you are inclined to pay the $25 to see them. She is one of the better looking providers, has a great body, and is drama free and well worth the higher donation IMO. She also happens to be Della's younger sister.

    HH.
    Thanks for the link to her page, those pictures are much better and are absolutely her! If you like those pictures, I'm certain you'd enjoy actually meeting her! It's worth noting, the rates shown on that site appear significantly higher than on STG. I was unaware of the site provided by HH, she never mentioned those rates and we went with the STG rates.

    And what? She's Della's sister? I had NO idea! I contemplated comparing them in the review, both are more attractive than our "usual" Brevard providers (IMHO), both are higher up on the donations than most of our providers, both are in Palm Bay, both are probably mid-30's, just a fair amount of similarities. Did one of them tell you they're sisters? Just curious how that tidbit of information was discovered!

  13. #10553

    Any info on this one?

    I've seen her ads floating around for a good time, but not sure if I've ever seen a review. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/909568316949.

    Anyone have any experience they'd like to share.

  14. #10552

    Andrea

    I was able to see Andrea for a second time recently and I usually wait to post after I have had a couple of sessions with a provider. However since JJ beat me to it, and did such a great job, I will just add a couple of things. You can see more of her at Tryst. Link / Melbourne, or on her website AndreaBottoms.com. She also has hundreds of pictures and some videos on her OnlyFans, if you are inclined to pay the $25 to see them. She is one of the better looking providers, has a great body, and is drama free and well worth the higher donation IMO. She also happens to be Della's younger sister.

    HH.

  15. #10551

    Andrea on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I'm so glad someone stepped up and to see a review on this girl. I've always wondered about her and my hats off to your review. She does advertise on Tryst and her face is on those ads and she is indeed a knockout and I'm glad you had a good experience. But that's what this Forum is all about, detailed reviews on providers who are great, good or sub par! I know she's expensive, but I've paid that much many times and MOST of the time it was worth it. Tryst seems to have the higher end providers who are mostly beautiful, experienced and expensive and if you're willing to pay the price, a nice alternative to Skip the Games which is now mostly just fake ads and BS!
    I too have been curious. If you would be so kind as to share the link to her on tryst. If you are more comfortable. Please consider sending a PM.

    Thanks. Gator

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape