Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 658
-
03-19-21 11:17 #328Senior Member

Posts: 433Agreed, but look all ready there are headlines about a football player asking for his glute to be massaged and the therapist freaking out because she saw the tip of his penis between his legs. These headlines are going to be around for a while and I don't want to be on the front page due to a place being raided. I think I'm going to take a break from the spas and only got to independent providers that I trust like KK or Tara.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 10:47 #327Senior Member

Posts: 197You go with that.
So you say "why can't I call it the China virus, that's where it comes from" but then you say you think China caused the virus and needs to pay for it. I see you are following your leaders playbook. Say all kinds of racist crap and when you get called on it deny everything and say "who, me?
And what, I'm being PC because I don't hate the Chinese? OK, I'm guilty, I don't hate all Chinese people. I guess that for you being PC is a bad thing, because its better to just be hateful and angry and blame everybody else for your problems.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 22:42 #326Senior Member

Posts: 199Sex addiction causes one to masturbate uncontrollably, patronize prostitutes, cheat on your spouse, etc. It absolutely doesn't cause one to become a mass murderer of random Asian women. Dude is a premeditated homegrown terrorist.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 16:28 #325Senior Member

Posts: 1333China
Wrong! It came from China. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...science-health.
Originally Posted by Irwin69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 12:29 #324Senior Member

Posts: 143This is a terrible tragedy for those involved. As I read about and did some reading including looking at pictures of the AMPs that were involved I was really struck by the contrast of Atlanta versus NOVA. As many of you know our local spots are often very low key, maybe just a number on the door in a multi tenant mixed use low rise office complex. In Atlanta the exteriors and locations scream "look at me." If this goes to trial the defense may very well use the defendant as victim argument talking about his "sex addiction". To make their case they will dig into the details of what goes on at the AMPs and educate the public. There will be consequences.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 12:28 #323Senior Member

Posts: 1299I sure hope not
I sure hope not. The women who were murdered in the Atlanta-area massage parlors did nothing to deserve their fate. The shootings were the actions of a sick, demented individual who doesn't deserve to be called a man.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
The feds and Uncle LEO need to stop pursuing consenting adults who happen to exchange money during their activities. Groups like the Polaris Project also need to stand down. Go after the true pimps and traffickers but leave average providers and mongers alone.
-
03-18-21 10:26 #322Senior Member

Posts: 51No evidence has been found that verifies where the Spanish flu originated. It was called the Spanish flu for the same reason that Trump uses China Virus or Kung Flu for covid, propaganda. I personally think calling covid the China virus is racist. Other users have pointed out that viruses are named after where they originate all the time and have used Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever as examples. However, these viruses are named after specific regions where they were first observed at. We don't call Lyme disease the "USA disease" or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever the "USA Spotted Fever". So why would we call a virus that originated in a specific region of China the "China virus", instead of after the specific region where it originated, Wuhan. Calling it the Wuhan virus, to me is ok, and the same as Lyme disease of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 01:38 #321Senior Member

Posts: 40The same way Trump did not want to close our business worldwide
China did not close their borders same reason USA didn't close theirs immediately. It would of devastated our economy. We continued travel from everywhere else. It was already too late.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 01:33 #320Senior Member

Posts: 40Spanish Flu came from Kansas they lied and kept it a secret
Wrong! 1918 flu aka Spanish Flu came from Kansas USA from our Swine treatment which supplied our US Military. Which killed 50-100 million people worldwide. Why are we not prosecuted from those deaths? Did we close our borders or stop commerce? Did we take responsibility? Fact is we were expected to get a major pandemic. We was overdue for a big one. If this was man made. Then we are screwed because a natural one has not come out yet. Better pray to God this was the big one.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 21:44 #319Senior Member

Posts: 1333China
The Spanish flu came from China.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 21:29 #318Senior Member

Posts: 107Obesity vs Virus??
QUOTE=FloorHump422;5259956]Just because the virus originated in China, doesn't mean China is responsible for its propagation outside of the country. Should the US be held accountable for the millions of people that die annually from obesity? .
Meaningless analogy and poor reading comprehension.
In this case, when there was a virus in Wuhan, Chinese citizens were allowed to travel from Wuhan anywhere in the world OUTSIDE of China, so yes I have no problem saying the Chinese are responsible for the propagation of the China Virus outside of China, they knew enough not to let it spread in their country but had no qualms exporting it all over the world. So it certainly does mean they are responsible for its propagation outside of China. Perhaps I am missing your point, whom do you suggest is responsible for the propagation of the virus outside of China?
I won't even bother with the lies coming from WHO and the CCP, even a year plus later the investigators they have finally let in were restricted from any sensitive sites.
-
03-17-21 18:43 #317Senior Member

Posts: 281Just because the virus originated in China, doesn't mean China is responsible for its propagation outside of the country. Should the US be held accountable for the millions of people that die annually from obesity?
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 18:37 #316Senior Member

Posts: 281(Redacted) Virus
Just like the Spanish Flu, which came from Sp. . . Kansas?
Originally Posted by SlapNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:45 #315Senior Member

Posts: 107Got Distracted but.
This guy was definitely a wack job, IMHO, neither race nor money had anything to do with this awful killing of innocents, this is an unbelievably extreme case of the little head taking over!
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:39 #314Senior Member

Posts: 107More sex / mental problem than racist
No doubt lots of virus' come from China and other places as well, but in the year 2020 I think we all know that this is a " China Virus " , and I don't feel racist to describe it as such. The previous poster gave only a few of the many things named by place of origin, if I throw in " Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever " it probably wouldn't be thought that I didn't like people from the Rockies.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
Call it what makes you feel PC and I'll call it the China Virus and hope they pay a price for the millions dead around the world.
You do know that they let people travel from Wuhan to wherever they wanted OUTSIDE of China, and that they have the only economy that has grown in the last year?











Reply With Quote




