Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 694 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4181
    We didn't agree on terms, she wanted me to get a place at Everett for ppm her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She is 20 and in Everett.

    She blocked me for no reason so if anyone has any luck let me know.

    Conversation.

    Me: How are you doing.

    Fraug.

    I'm good and yourself? .

    Me I am doing well of course massive rainstorm just hit, so I was rained on.

  2. #4180
    Just be careful because recently I have come across young women claiming to be knowledgeable of ppm saying ppm ends as soon as you come once. Its funny how they even tell me that I must be new to ppm because I don't know how ppm is (their concept of ppm).

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    You're thinking about it all backwards. It's a date, there is no time limit unless you set one. Whatever PPM you offer, it's good for a 20 min lunch or a dinner date extending late into the night, or even a weekend getaway. As long as you're BOTH having fun, the duration will be up to you.
    Most of these girls haven't had a job or responsibilities, so time and schedules don't have a concrete meaning to them.

    You'll have younger, hotter options if you can host or are willing to get a hotel.

  3. #4179

    Fraug

    She is 20 and in Everett.

    She blocked me for no reason so if anyone has any luck let me know.

    Conversation.

    Me: How are you doing.

    Fraug.

    I'm good and yourself? .

    Me I am doing well of course massive rainstorm just hit, so I was rained on.

  4. #4178

    Catfish

    https://www.seeking.com/member/025e4...b-e4dc6aafcaca Really a large black woman in Hartford Connecticut.

  5. #4177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Been doing some video work with a few girls on the site. Happy to share information with others into that particular fetish. PM me if you have videos to trade.

    If they have an only fans they usually are down with making movies.
    I have a few vids from my cell phone with a couple of SBs.

  6. #4176

    Any video friendly girls you know?

    Been doing some video work with a few girls on the site. Happy to share information with others into that particular fetish. PM me if you have videos to trade.

    If they have an only fans they usually are down with making movies.

  7. #4175

    Time Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    I have seen recently are 400 to 600 PPM reported. May I ask how long is the "PPM" 4 to 5 hours? And who is hosting?

    Thank you for advice and play safe.
    You're thinking about it all backwards. It's a date, there is no time limit unless you set one. Whatever PPM you offer, it's good for a 20 min lunch or a dinner date extending late into the night, or even a weekend getaway. As long as you're BOTH having fun, the duration will be up to you.
    Most of these girls haven't had a job or responsibilities, so time and schedules don't have a concrete meaning to them.

    You'll have younger, hotter options if you can host or are willing to get a hotel.

  8. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    I have seen recently are 400 to 600 PPM reported. May I ask how long is the "PPM" 4 to 5 hours? And who is hosting?

    Thank you for advice and play safe.
    The only time I've ever done 600 ppm it was for two girls for a few hours. My range is generally 250-400, but I've gone higher for a few particularly hot girls for overnights.

    It's all incredibly YMMV and depends on your game and chemistry with the girl. Typically, chicks that are willing to meet up without a meet and greet are less likely to spend much time with you. Take a girl out to a nice dinner or for cocktails and charm her a bit and she'll often hang around for hours or even spend the night. If she's younger, it's pretty unlikely that she'll host, if she has kids it also is less likely that she'll host. Late 20's and up it's probably 50% of the time she can host.

  9. #4173

    Ppm?

    I have seen recently are 400 to 600 PPM reported. May I ask how long is the "PPM" 4 to 5 hours? And who is hosting?

    Thank you for advice and play safe.

  10. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSnatch  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/cac91...7-444031dc131b

    This one was down for whatever and ppm, though YMMV. Nice, friendly girl. Been on for awhile.
    She wanted $400, I don't go that high and even if I did, It would require a level of hotness way beyond her.

  11. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    For those that have seen Kenziebby what was the damage, don't want to go to low, and you can PM me or if comfortable post here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e21d...a-0b331bffc048
    She quoted me what she wanted for the arrangement, has anyone seen her for less than 600 per meet?

  12. #4170

    Oliviaseattle9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cac91...7-444031dc131b

    This one was down for whatever and ppm, though YMMV. Nice, friendly girl. Been on for awhile.

  13. #4169

    Gigglefest17

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07d41...8-bf504e89f1a8

    Chatted this one up and was told she does no less than $400 ppm. Seemed down for whatever, but it was a no for me.

  14. #4168

    Kaishababy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c94e...5-0375d4b79d24

    I've been talking with this one. Met once, but menu was pretty limited. Seems to have semi-pro vibe too. Any others have experience? PM is ok too.

  15. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    No direct experience yet- let me know if you choose to participate. 400 ppm will go bare with test results she says. Kinda expensive for the looks IMO so unless she is well worth it in the skills department I will probably pass.
    Same experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape