Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 10238
-
03-21-21 15:00 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 276There are so many Ashley's on this board that I can't even tell who is being talked about. I know the pot leaf tat got mentioned but without a link it's nearly impossible to tell.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 14:35 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 428Not lately
I got that random text around Christmas, "happy anal Christmas " that was the heading LOL. That was the last time I saw her, left a big load on her ass. I was seeing her regularly for about 8 months, I sent a few messages on the numbers she used to text, and got no answer.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
I hope she comes back.
-
03-21-21 14:30 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 428Kendra
I saw that girl a few years back in Brooklawn, she was new and she looked good. I had a good time with her, BBBJ, she didn't allowed DATY, and cover FS. She mentioned she had kids and was a single Mom at the time.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
She is been in the game on and off, I've never herd anything negative about her, but again it's been a few years, things can change. BTW her ad says 24 why. O I doubt it, more like 30"s?.
Caution is the best advice.
-
03-21-21 14:10 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 118Ashley
Anyone else get hit by the Ashley with the pot leaf tattoo on her ass lately. She hit me up not long ago for a date and showed me a good time. Haven't heard from her in forever or noticed any ads up. Wondered if anyone else got the lucky call.
-
03-21-21 12:37 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 197I was in the area so I rode by the place to check it out. Almost texted when I was there but didn't. Nice 2 story family home. Just seems weird to me. Probably a jealous ex or something.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 22:58 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 655She's really good at responding to messages until you get there. Then she goes silent, every time. I tried twice, oh well.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 17:05 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 197Private Residence in Mt Ephraim
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/989635676607
This looks way too good to be true! A chick in a private residence always gets my spider senses tingling. But sometimes you never know. Has anyone seen this chick?
-
03-18-21 18:16 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 56Katie is one of my all time favorites, but I used to see her when she traveled. She used to rotate between Galloway, Cherry Hill, and occasionally Princeton, so I'd see her when she was in CH or Princeton. Atlantic City is way too far for me to drive just for a session, and your story is exactly why I won't do it. Sorry that happened to you, but I guess the lesson learned is that most of these girls are way too flaky to commit to that kind of travel time.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 14:45 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 253Saw her myself and I must say I have to agree. I arranged a car date which I never do. I get to the meet spot and she takes a good 20 minutes to get to my car. Finally she arrives and we get acquainted; she's really short, has the voice of a 12 year old, and her face is full of pimples. Doesn't look like her pictures much, definitely outdated. Driving to our smash spot she tells me about her crazy ex-boyfriend and her history of drug use. I must say I was a little disturbed, but I carry on. We arrive, get set up in the back of my car. Clothes come off and I get a nice wiff of FISH! Yes, her hygiene is a bit off. She gives me head which is solid, and I proceed to smash anyway. I must say, this is the exact reason I hate car dates. Even though she isn't a big woman properly angling my body to get things done can get annoying. Still I hit doggy for a good amount of time and then finish on her butt. Her body isn't bad by the way. She also offered BBFS but no thanks, nothing is ever worth the risk. I'm sure in a room she's a better hit but this right hasn't really gotten me excited to see her, especially for 120 (I typically never go above 80) except for my regulars). She's cool though, no attitude or nothing.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 09:28 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 3009Damn you burned gas just to get screwed over it's always good to have multiple back up chicks just in case something like this happen katie have to go on blacklist she has boyfriend issues.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 08:40 #3208Senior Member

Posts: 105I saw her years ago. She was a little flaky then but I was able to meet up w / her since I was living in the area at the time. Honestly she looks great but you didn't miss much. Really sucks that you drove so far out though.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 00:25 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 443Bro, they get high and lose track of who they're texting, what the plan is, what time is, what plant they're on. Never travel for these bottom-barrel types.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 22:13 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 197No Show Katie in Galloway WTF
Stood up and blown off by Katie today. Drove over an hour to reach the address that she sent and No Dice! She asked me to pick her up, probably to save Uber $$, so like an idiot, I agreed. These text pics pick up after I called her to confirm I was there. So fucking weird! Called after all the texting and her number was out of service. I guess theres trouble at home with the Man. Never again with this ****. Had a killer time with her six years ago. Great skills in bed but a total ass otherwise. A couple mongers emailed me about her so instead of replying there I figured I'd just post my horrible experience here. YMMV or whatever!
-
03-17-21 17:27 #3205Regular Member

Posts: 1Latina Ashley Great time.
I've seen Latina Ashley several times and never was disappointed. She always keeps a clean place. Her hygiene is really good and always dresses sexy. When I got there, she greeted me at the door with a sexy bra and matching panties and these thigh high socks. She is a small girl with a nice little ass. She is strictly business and did not disappoint. She not once bullshitted or ghosted me. On to the bed she started with a great BBJ and even did a good body slide that made me almost let loose. I was holding on for dear life. (Covered FS) She jumped on top, then mission, finish with doggy (the arch in her back was a site to see). My experiences with her has always great and I do recommend.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/794309947905
-
03-17-21 09:13 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 197Katie in Galloway
Has anyone seen the infamous Katie in Galloway recently? I have an appointment with her today. Haven't seen her in about six years or so. Hopefully she's still just as hot. Any info would be helpful thanks in advance.
Readhead.











Reply With Quote





