Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 1933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball1972  [View Original Post]
    I love Brookee, but these pics are a long time ago and her body is not that body anymore, She is still worth it because she is a sweetheart.
    Yes they are old pictures and Brookee is still worth seeing. In her defense she gave Steve several resent pictures to post but he refuses to use them.

  2. #19255

    ?

    Sorry, I don't check here often when I'm out of state. I think you responded to the wrong post though as Madison doesn't wear a mask, that's Megan.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    You have a very good point, however, maybe this could be the theory.

    Maybe. She is someone that changing her name wouldn't work. So the mask and the darkness hides her past identity.

  3. #19254

    Invasive?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Strongly agree with PearishBA's use of the "not equal" operator when comparing Cierra to Brookee. I've been unsuccessful setting up an appointment with Cierra and have abandoned the effort. And seeing the photo supplied by Pearish makes me glad I did!

    I want to see Brookee, but like others here want nothing to do with Steve's invasive screening procedure. No freaking way!

    If any trusted seniors would care to share Brooke's contact info, I'd be much obliged receiving it in a PM.
    What invasive procedure? It took 5 minutes to get screened by Steve a few years back. I just gave him the name of another advertising provider I'd seen and boom! Off and fucking in no time.

    On the flip side, he's always been pretty good about giving references when I needed them to see another chick.

  4. #19253

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Cierra, acted weird, had some skin issues and not in good shape, ended up leaving before starting. I haven't seen Brookee, assuming you mean EE's Brookee. Based on the pics and reviews I've read on EE Brookee I'm finding it hard to believe they are pretty close in terms of their bodies. Normally I don't put much stock in the accuracy of a girl's ad photos, but I'm assuming EE's photos tend to be better maintained. But maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to see Brookee and do more than just a visual inspection to confirm, but 'verification' requirements before meets are a non-starter for me.
    I love Brookee, but these pics are a long time ago and her body is not that body anymore, She is still worth it because she is a sweetheart.

  5. #19252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Does Not Equal

    Strongly agree with PearishBA's use of the "not equal" operator when comparing Cierra to Brookee. I've been unsuccessful setting up an appointment with Cierra and have abandoned the effort. And seeing the photo supplied by Pearish makes me glad I did!

    I want to see Brookee, but like others here want nothing to do with Steve's invasive screening procedure. No freaking way!

    If any trusted seniors would care to share Brooke's contact info, I'd be much obliged receiving it in a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Cierra, acted weird, had some skin issues and not in good shape, ended up leaving before starting. I haven't seen Brookee, assuming you mean EE's Brookee. Based on the pics and reviews I've read on EE Brookee I'm finding it hard to believe they are pretty close in terms of their bodies. Normally I don't put much stock in the accuracy of a girl's ad photos, but I'm assuming EE's photos tend to be better maintained. But maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to see Brookee and do more than just a visual inspection to confirm, but 'verification' requirements before meets are a non-starter for me.

  6. #19251

    Cierra has similar body to Brookee??

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Wow 3 post an all for cierra. Looks like your the only one that has had a session with her that was any good. To me sound like handler or self review.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAsian  [View Original Post]
    Cierra is a good time. Pretty close to Brookee body wise besides the face. Good personality and gets really into mood easily every time I see her.
    I've seen Cierra, acted weird, had some skin issues and not in good shape, ended up leaving before starting. I haven't seen Brookee, assuming you mean EE's Brookee. Based on the pics and reviews I've read on EE Brookee I'm finding it hard to believe they are pretty close in terms of their bodies. Normally I don't put much stock in the accuracy of a girl's ad photos, but I'm assuming EE's photos tend to be better maintained. But maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to see Brookee and do more than just a visual inspection to confirm, but 'verification' requirements before meets are a non-starter for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  7. #19250

    I did search

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Info is available if you use search
    The reason I posted this is because I searched but couldn't find any info on any of these particular ladies.

  8. #19249

  9. #19248

  10. #19247
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Wow 3 post an all for cierra. Looks like your the only one that has had a session with her that was any good. To me sound like handler or self review.
    Cierra is a good time. Pretty close to Brookee body wise besides the face. Good personality and gets really into mood easily every time I see her.

  11. #19246

    Eros escort

    Any intel about the following girls:

    1 Jemma jade: sounds legit but concern for not young any more and still premium price.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9180996.htm?cat=3859

    2. Madison.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5451175.htm?cat=3859

    3. Audrey: someone said possible scam due to European measurements.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7281330.htm?cat=3859

    4. Elsa.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1352835.htm?cat=3859

    5. jwel.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2962603.htm?cat=3859

    6. Bonnie belair: good looking Cuban.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/6076554.htm?cat=3859

    7. Leticia Brazilian.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2061217.htm?cat=3859

    Stay safe.

  12. #19245
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasco05  [View Original Post]
    Posted this over in the other section but posting here as well:

    Decided to try her qv out today. She seemed skinnier in person but definitely the girl in the photos. Asked before I came about BBBJ, she was down. Got to the room and she was all smiles. Came in undressed and asked if she wanted to 69. She said sure. Got about 1 minute in and she was jumping all over the place. Said her clit was too sensitive. So she proceeded to blow me while I played with her tits and the back of her head. She said she didn't allow cim. Told her I'd let her know. At that point I took over. With a hand on her head and another on her tit I throat fucked her. At my speed. Right as I was exploding I let her up for her and attempted to paint her face. She was too quick! And only got a little on her. All and all, not bad but definitely more out there. She smelled great, tasted great, and in comparison to other bbws (I. E. Princess peach) she could use a little loosening up. Peach is amazingly enthusiastic which in my opinion makes up for the complaints other guys give her. This foreign candy could be better but could be worse. Over all this squirrel got his nut so wasn't a bad time spent!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5133721555
    I reviewed her about a month ago. Total waste of a mouth at the time. Surprised to hear you throat fucked her. The one time she went about halfway down on me she gagged pretty bad, and I'm no porn star. We didn't part on good terms, and one of the particulars I mentioned on the way out was her inability to DT. Her reply at the time was something like 'sorry for not wanting to puke on your cock!' LOL Maybe she's been practicing with some cucumbers or something. Anyway, I'm not tempted in any way to throw anymore money at her. Underneath those surface smiles there's a whole lot of ghetto attitude ready to be dumped on you.

  13. #19244

    Foreign candy

    Posted this over in the other section but posting here as well:

    Decided to try her qv out today. She seemed skinnier in person but definitely the girl in the photos. Asked before I came about BBBJ, she was down. Got to the room and she was all smiles. Came in undressed and asked if she wanted to 69. She said sure. Got about 1 minute in and she was jumping all over the place. Said her clit was too sensitive. So she proceeded to blow me while I played with her tits and the back of her head. She said she didn't allow cim. Told her I'd let her know. At that point I took over. With a hand on her head and another on her tit I throat fucked her. At my speed. Right as I was exploding I let her up for her and attempted to paint her face. She was too quick! And only got a little on her. All and all, not bad but definitely more out there. She smelled great, tasted great, and in comparison to other bbws (I. E. Princess peach) she could use a little loosening up. Peach is amazingly enthusiastic which in my opinion makes up for the complaints other guys give her. This foreign candy could be better but could be worse. Over all this squirrel got his nut so wasn't a bad time spent!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5133721555

  14. #19243
    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a street walker in price hill, then bond hill.

    She turned into a rip off artist, now here she is online her name is Brianna, the reason you can't get an appt with her is because she lives with her bf / pimp and is always off the charts on her h/ fentanyl, too busy to reply back to calls.

    If you are fortunate enough to meet her, You will see she is not worth her old st walker prices, usually doesn't bath etc. You get the picture.

    She gets her money up front from a cash app, so chances are you will never meet her / she runs to the atm to get her cash once you send it, don't be a fool.
    Thanks for the info. She's definitely my type and I was scheduled to see her a few weeks ago but she canceled an hour before saying she felt sick. To her credit communication was fairly easy and at least she didn't ghost me with no response. She has a fairly active onlyfans account but she is constantly posting about having health issues. Guess I won't bother trying to see her anymore, specially since she just jacked her rates again.

  15. #19242
    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a street walker in price hill, then bond hill.

    She turned into a rip off artist, now here she is online her name is Brianna, the reason you can't get an appt with her is because she lives with her bf / pimp and is always off the charts on her h/ fentanyl, too busy to reply back to calls.

    If you are fortunate enough to meet her, You will see she is not worth her old st walker prices, usually doesn't bath etc. You get the picture.

    She gets her money up front from a cash app, so chances are you will never meet her / she runs to the atm to get her cash once you send it, don't be a fool.
    With the location listed as Amelia Ohio should be all you need to stay. It has been said many time Amelia and the East side doesn't have much worth traveling to. The price she list is a joke.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape