Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5644

    Tons of messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Reman3289  [View Original Post]
    What caught my eye on her profile it shows her with 54 messages and 248 interests. Very believable for a woman that looks like her. I have always heard that good looking woman get a ton of messages, which is of course believable and why they often don't respond to us. Another reason you have to have a very interesting / creative message other than "hey gorgeous" when you reach out to these hot SB's. I am sure she is bombarded on a daily basis. Another reason to consider more average looking woman when hunting on the site. I have met and fornicated with several who had mediocre pics on the site and were better looking in person. And of course that can go the other way as well, as we all know!
    Back in the glory days of AFF, a girl I was banging showed me her inbox, there were probably a hundred new messages everyday, and she did not even have a pic on her profile!

    If she has a halfway decent pic you definitely need to bring your A game, I landed her the old fashioned way $ !

    On AFF I generally offered bucks from the get go and then convinced them that it wasn't really prostitution, just both having fun while keeping boundaries usually worked.

    Always a GFE type multi hour evening.

  2. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on Aspen? She messaged me the other day and seems really interested in me. Feels UTR pro. DTF and nothing else. $$$ppm. BBFS with papers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d
    I had seen her last summer when she was under her previous profile and posted a review here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4843392

  3. #5642

    Kylie42069

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2266c...1-41b15c9c70da

    I enjoyed Kylie recently, another eager teen. She clearly has done this a few times and was a little more jaded than Candice but a ton of fun nonetheless. Easy to set up, she came right to my hotel. Said her boyfriend was downstairs waiting and wanted to keep it to 1 hour. I'm not sure I believe her about the boyfriend, I think she may have been bluffing. As soon as she came in she started to tease me and eventually stripped while giving me a lap dance. She doesn't give head and didn't tell me that before, even though she states she likes to receive. She had requested I bring a few condoms but never asked about them when we started. After eating her I slipped in bare and took her in multiple positions for about 45 minutes. I had been fingering and playing with her asshole most of the time and suggesting we try that, she seemed comfortable and experienced with ass play. When it came time to finish I suggested we do anal, she said ok but it was her first time. I'm not sure I believe that, I really pounded her before emptying my balls in there and she was a good sport. All in all a great time, she just turned 19 and is a local 2020 high school graduate. Definitely understands she is there for sex and doesn't need to be wined and dined which is nice. Highly recommended if you like teens.

  4. #5641

    Anyone have luck with BabyGirlSierraaa. ?

    Could use the wisdom of the crowd on this one. She's definitely a real person, as we've now met twice for dinner, but she's now coming up with a million excuses for why she can't meet for the next get-together where we aimed to get a hotel and move to the FC. The pics are accurate, she's cute for sure. But would love to know if anyone actually succeeded in getting her into bed? Or if she's one of those girls who tries to just get fancy dinners but never delivers in that regard. Ppm we've talked about is 400, so not unreasonable for someone of her looks. Though if she's strung others along would be great to know, vs. If any of you fellas actually got her to the FC.

    BabyGirlSierraaa.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/beb04...e-d72c932f3076

  5. #5640

    Candybaby2002

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4184b...f-dce80c6e23ef

    I enjoyed Candice recently, she is a true 18 yo high school senior and very eager but inexperienced (said she has only been with one other guy, I doubt that but she is definitely green.) She had no clue what she was doing in bed but was extremely horny. Basically jumped me. She came to my hotel and I checked her I'd, before doing anything. We went several rounds, all bareback with me finishing on her at her request. What a treat she is.

  6. #5639

    LyBillaBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on Aspen? She messaged me the other day and seems really interested in me. Feels UTR pro. DTF and nothing else. $$$ppm. BBFS with papers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d
    She has been reviewed before. Or I know at least few folks from the forum have seen her.

  7. #5638

    Stephlove333

    Wants $400 ppm with no intimacy LMAO!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1aaab...0-02be60442a26

  8. #5637

    Your right

    Yes I was looking at the wrong thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that number of messages and interests I see here on the guys profile not the girls? Is there anyway to know how many unread massages on the girls profile I contact?

    Play Safe,

    Dr. S.

  9. #5636

    LyBillaBabe

    Anyone have the 411 on Aspen? She messaged me the other day and seems really interested in me. Feels UTR pro. DTF and nothing else. $$$ppm. BBFS with papers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d

  10. #5635

    Alexis Thieving Wh*re

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Don't think so. That is not her MO. She is also pretty consistent with using the same pics. That profile has been around since 2017 and if it was her, would have been long ago flagged.
    You won't know until she sends you to text on her cell and her cell numbers line up as I reported or she asks you to meet at the address I reported.

  11. #5634

    Alexisprincess1992 Thieving Wh*re

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    It was my turn today. Set up a meeting at 5 pm at a Bar Louie "right near my house. " Got "caught in traffic" and wasn't going to get there until 5:20/5:30. She told me to text when I got there and she'd come over to the bar. So, I texted her, but don't think she actually went. Was able to string her along until about 5:45. The whole time, I was on a M&G that went really well. So, it was time well spent!
    Excellent, appreciate the effort.

  12. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    I think she's actually using another profile now. Pretty sure this is her as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6850d...1-530c989ff47f
    Definitely not her. That gals been reviewed several times on here.

  13. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    I think she's actually using another profile now. Pretty sure this is her as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6850d...1-530c989ff47f
    Don't think so. That is not her MO. She is also pretty consistent with using the same pics. That profile has been around since 2017 and if it was her, would have been long ago flagged.

  14. #5631

    Girlover1 - Most Likely Scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7b2ab...e-1a67c069838e

    Google her photo and you know it's a fake pic.

    She favorited me. Messaged her and she asked if I want to meet. Gave her my digits to text but got lackluster response from her. Then out of the blue I got a text from a unknown number saying she is so and so from SA and we had talked etc. I got the feeling that this unknown person has to do with girlover1. Anyway, I told this unknown person and I don't know her and I'm not interested. Not sure what the MO is but I don't intend to waste my time to find out.

  15. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    It was my turn today. Set up a meeting at 5 pm at a Bar Louie "right near my house. " Got "caught in traffic" and wasn't going to get there until 5:20/5:30. She told me to text when I got there and she'd come over to the bar. So, I texted her, but don't think she actually went. Was able to string her along until about 5:45. The whole time, I was on a M&G that went really well. So, it was time well spent!
    I think she's actually using another profile now. Pretty sure this is her as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6850d...1-530c989ff47f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape