Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13659
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #13658

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/992846144194

    Talked with this chic a couple of times from 2 different #s in the last few days. I'm guessing she is real, but just might be 2 different people in one mind depending on the day. 1st contact was GFE outcall fun fun fun. 2nd contact was not full service message only. Could be a # of legit reasons I guess. Just seems a little split personality to me. Although those are the real fun ones if caught on the right day.
    That's Bonnie. She used to work at Heartbreakers and then the Encore. Super cool girl. Offers striptease, massage, and HE, but nothing more. Is very clear that she does not offer FS or anything close to it.

  3. #13657

    Downtown Milwaukee

    Curious if anyone knows of any providers in downtown Milwaukee? I'm looking for someone in the business district, around water street and Michigan-ish? I'm looking top avoid driving somewhere for a lunch "break".

  4. #13656

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/992846144194

    Talked with this chic a couple of times from 2 different #s in the last few days. I'm guessing she is real, but just might be 2 different people in one mind depending on the day. 1st contact was GFE outcall fun fun fun. 2nd contact was not full service message only. Could be a # of legit reasons I guess. Just seems a little split personality to me. Although those are the real fun ones if caught on the right day.
    I think she has been reviewed on here. My memory tells me you get a strip tease, maybe a massage. I don't recall the damage for that.

  5. #13655
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #13654

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/992846144194

    Talked with this chic a couple of times from 2 different #s in the last few days. I'm guessing she is real, but just might be 2 different people in one mind depending on the day. 1st contact was GFE outcall fun fun fun. 2nd contact was not full service message only. Could be a # of legit reasons I guess. Just seems a little split personality to me. Although those are the real fun ones if caught on the right day.
    Search Bonnie in Massage Parlor reports. She's a nice girl. Not sure what's all available with her.

  7. #13653

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a provider traveling up MKE end of April. She's pretty popular in the KC area, so check her out if you want. A little pricey, but yea. I always wanted to see her, but then she got implants and it was a mood killer for me.

    http://www.elliealexandraxxx.com/
    Damn! Wish she'd come up to Green Bay!

  8. #13652
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/528405085197

    Anyone? Texted back and forth, she seems legit. Only problem is location for me. She says brown deer area. That is a long drive for me and for some reason that area puts my alert on high.
    Search Samantha or Honey to find other pictures. Been around for years, state vacations etc. Didn't seem worth it as she was asking for around $ 50/70 for hhr when there are better options.

  9. #13651

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerS3  [View Original Post]
    So, I see a lot of people use STG here and was wondering if that's a reliable site for escorts or if there were others that aren't as shared as much here.
    Best way to figure things out is to read the reviews and click the links. Good luck.

  10. #13650

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/528405085197

    Anyone? Texted back and forth, she seems legit. Only problem is location for me. She says brown deer area. That is a long drive for me and for some reason that area puts my alert on high.
    She is legit! Had her for an outcall the other night, kind of rushed, said she couldn't do blow job for long cause her wisdom teeth were bothering her. Short BBBJ, covered FS, offered BBFS but I declined. Outcall to me was $$.5 would probably repeat. If your worried about location have her come to you.

  11. #13649

    Mary Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by CapClean76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recent review for Sara Humps? She doubles with Mary Fox who I'm wondering about as well and uncensored picture attached.

    Snowbunny (thicker girl): https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/640536296379.

    She's the girl in the ad. Fake moaning dead lay and only missionary. BBJ. Wouldn't repeat but nice personality. Almost witch like big nose but average looks with piercings.

    Enjoy yourself with me (high volume): https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/896073491996.

    I could hear her taking a pounding on the phone call when she wanted to know when I would be arriving. Arrived, guy walks out. I'm giving her a pounding and what do you know she's on the phone asking when the next guy's arriving. Something about that was a turn on so I'd repeat. Looks exactly like pics average build. Dead fish tho kind of weird as she just takes it with no emotion like a doll but still finished. Any position with a wet BBJ.
    I saw Mary Fox when she was still working with Alexis Cream up in Appleton. Did HH with Mary and then HR double with Mary and Alexis. Mary was a lot of fun. I would certainly repeat with her if I am down in the MKE area or if she heads north to the Fox Valley area.

  12. #13648

    Legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/528405085197

    Anyone? Texted back and forth, she seems legit. Only problem is location for me. She says brown deer area. That is a long drive for me and for some reason that area puts my alert on high.

  13. #13647

    Confused? Crazy? Scam?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/992846144194

    Talked with this chic a couple of times from 2 different #s in the last few days. I'm guessing she is real, but just might be 2 different people in one mind depending on the day. 1st contact was GFE outcall fun fun fun. 2nd contact was not full service message only. Could be a # of legit reasons I guess. Just seems a little split personality to me. Although those are the real fun ones if caught on the right day.

  14. #13646

    STG and other sites

    So, I see a lot of people use STG here and was wondering if that's a reliable site for escorts or if there were others that aren't as shared as much here.

  15. #13645

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Was communicating with her yesterday. When you say "rules", what ones does she have? She seemed pretty open over text. Told her I needed GFE, etc.
    I got no impression that she was GFE at all. Maybe she a YMMV woman. Give her a shot and let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape