Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 869 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by Pahittare  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5183496#post5183496.

    Looks like they're offering BBFS now as well.
    Went and no BBFS offered. Which girl did you see?

  2. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her head game anyone?
    She uses her teeth way too much. I had to get her to stop. But her BBFS is awesome! After I dropped my month old load inside her she was telling me in a little louder than usual tone to get a Kleenex cause it was leaking all over the floor, what a nice view watching my creampie leaking out of her pussy. Anyways her BBBJ was pretty painful.

  3. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Her ass game is better.
    Her eating your ass or anal?

  4. #6392
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ass is better

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her head game anyone?
    Her ass game is better.

  5. #6391
    It can happen anywhere but hope nothing ever happens like what happened in The ATL yesterday!

  6. #6390

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    That Mary offers BB. I never tried anal, but BB is allowed without extra.
    Reviews on her head game anyone?

  7. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    She's does this bb? Or covered?
    That Mary offers BB. I never tried anal, but BB is allowed without extra.

  8. #6388

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Mary at chen's massage parlor on santa monica boulevard, near brentwood. Mary may offer up her ass as well.
    She's does this bb? Or covered?

  9. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    I have been trolling the OC boards a bit lately (I've been stuck down there) and there seem to be a large handful of waxing salons that include a nice lotion HE to the service. Do any of you guys know of a female Brazilian wax joint up here in LA? Please and thank you.
    That sounds painful AF, but I'd like to know if anyone knows of such a place. Wouldn't mind cleaning up here before visiting somewhere a regular spot.

  10. #6386

    Michelle relax spa

    Ok guys need a favor. Does anyone know if Michelle at relax spa over by Rosemead and the 210 offers anything more than just HJ? I've been trying to get more than just HJ for a while but been striking out. Just need to know if it's worth pursuing or a lost cause. Thanks.

  11. #6385
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mary at chen's - 122&& santa monica boulevard.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSilero00  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Visiting for the day in Brentwood area driving up from OC.

    Looking for a provider hot / beautiful provider that can give a cmt level massage with he or BBBJ finish.

    Feel free to pm and I can share some references in OC.

    Krystal is closest that meets this description in OC but her finish isn't very sensual / erotic to me.

    I also like the girls at Havana l, but since I'll be more north I wanted to see what is out there.
    Mary at chen's massage parlor on santa monica boulevard, near brentwood. Mary may offer up her ass as well.

  12. #6384
    Hi everyone,

    Visiting for the day in Brentwood area driving up from OC.

    Looking for a provider hot / beautiful provider that can give a cmt level massage with he or BBBJ finish.

    Feel free to pm and I can share some references in OC.

    Krystal is closest that meets this description in OC but her finish isn't very sensual / erotic to me.

    I also like the girls at Havana l, but since I'll be more north I wanted to see what is out there.

  13. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Marci there. She is a faded AF Latina with a great body. I also saw Hayden on the way out, a super hot Latina, also faded AF.
    Does faded as fuck mean totally high on pot?

  14. #6382

    Downey

    So the little head started begging for attention, and I decided to make a short trek up the 605 to a new (I think) place in Downey, right off the 105 freeway. It's at Lakewood / Gardendale, very freeway close, tucked into a small strip mall next to a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant and another little restaurant. Very little parking in the back, so if the restaurant is busy you may have to park on a residential street. No biggie. Entrance is in back. You go back there and ring the doorbell and wait. A young, super cute Chinese girl came to the door wearing a t-shirt and spandex pants. She led me to a room, collected the. 4 house fee, and told me to get comfortable. This place advertises in the Long Beach section of BP that you get to choose your girl. That wasn't the case here, but I wasn't surprised. In 30+ years I've never found an MP around here that actually gave a lineup, so it's expected. Anyway, after getting comfortable, the girl that let me in came into the room. She did about 5 minutes of the usual AMP lame back rub. Next thing I know I hear slurping sounds and she's kissing the back of my legs, butt cheeks, and up my spine. I felt her tits brushing across my butt and back as she was giving little slurpy kisses. She started to reach under so I got up on my knees. She played with junior and started licking, sucking, and nibbling on my sack and kissing the insides of my thighs. She did this for a good 5 minutes, which felt amazing. Then she had me turn over.

    On the flip she still had her shirt pulled up so I could see a nice perky pair of C's. Without wasting any time she asked "how much are you going to tip?" I told her $ and she said ok. I didn't negotiate services. I just wanted to see what that would get me here. She proceeded with a wet, slurpy BBBJ+CIM, which included a lot of tongue action and started with her swirling her tongue around the head. It was one of the better BBBJs I've had in one of these places. After I finished in her mouth she spit it out on my stomach and cleaned up with a hot towel. Finished up with a few minutes of massage, then helped me get dressed and I was out the door. Total time in the building, about 20 minutes.

    I might repeat. The girl was cute, and I saw another girl on the way out who was also young and cute. The BBBJ was skillful. It was your typical quickie in and out place. Biggest negative was that I wasn't able to get her pants down (I tried but she pulled away). I don't know if more is on the menu. The girls are cute so I'd love to get them fully naked. Maybe it takes FS and a bigger tip to do that here? If anyone has experience at this shop I'd love to know.

  15. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by David1313  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to lucky massage in Culver City by Sepulveda street? Is it FS, seen many ads on bedpage. I want to go this weekend if possible to se some Asians.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5183496#post5183496.

    Looks like they're offering BBFS now as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape