Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15982

    Caitlin Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier076  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Caitlin Isabel from Eros? She looks incredible, but was wondering for the $ if anyone knew if she provides GFE, BBBJ, FK? Any insight would be appreciated. Feel free to PM. Thanks guys.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm
    She was working for DI at this time last year. She's definitely hot, has a tall slender body. She was only with DI for a few months, prior to that she had also been working for Eros. She would complain about what she felt was a low price for her services with DI versus the $400-500 she charged at Eros. She eventually quit and went back to Eros where she's at now. When she was with DI I had great experiences with her BBBJCIM, she didn't swallow which is ok with me, allowed DFK. Then one day she started covering up the BJ and I'm sorry, that was a deal breaker for me but that was around the time she quit and went back to Eros. I think someone posted on here some time back that she's back to giving BBBJ, which for the price she's charging now, hell ya it better be bareback. Anyway, Eros is brutal checking out all the hot chicks they have coming in town but damn unless you're loaded that will cost you at $500 a session, $400 if you're lucky. Good luck out there, hope this helps.

  2. #15981

    Isabel

    She used to be with DI. Can't remember what name she went by. One of these fine gentlemen will let us know though. LOL. I saw her once when she was with DI. She a legit hottie. I remember she gave great head and was BBBJ. Apparently she stopped doing that at some point? Or maybe for the right price. Fuck I don't remember how all that shit went down. I can't afford the Eros prices but if you can she's a pretty good experience. I don't remember her being super into the act that day but it could have just been one of those days. I remember her also having a super tight pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier076  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Caitlin Isabel from Eros? She looks incredible, but was wondering for the $ if anyone knew if she provides GFE, BBBJ, FK? Any insight would be appreciated. Feel free to PM. Thanks guys.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm

  3. #15980

    Caitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier076  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Caitlin Isabel from Eros? She looks incredible, but was wondering for the $ if anyone knew if she provides GFE, BBBJ, FK? Any insight would be appreciated. Feel free to PM. Thanks guys.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm
    Yes I have had the pleasure of her company on several occasions. She looks wonderful and is definitely worthy of your time. Nice body easy to talk too. I haven't seen her since Covid hit and I had heard she had changed her services to protect herself. She was my go to girl for awhile. At that time she was a DI girl. She had been independent before coming to DI. I personally would like to see her go back to DI much easier to schedule with. Hope this helps.

  4. #15979

    Caitlin Isabel Eros

    Has anyone had any experience with Caitlin Isabel from Eros? She looks incredible, but was wondering for the $ if anyone knew if she provides GFE, BBBJ, FK? Any insight would be appreciated. Feel free to PM. Thanks guys.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm

  5. #15978

    Dream?

    I've seen this provider post on listcrawler daily. I've never reached out as I just couldn't get any idea of what she was about via her ad.

    Anyone have any feedback on Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59829840/

  6. #15977

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    It's doubtful since she was reported as a thief. If she did it once. You know what that means. Always risky.
    I had seen her a few times before she disappeared and then this report came out. She was fun, but it always felt like she was hustling you and she shorted the time frequently. It doesn't totally surprise me.

  7. #15976

    Asian

    Went to beach Grove today and had a great time, took hhr and she sucked me hard then took me deep with her legs over my shoulder. She actually moved her hips to fuck me back. Standard asian damage $140 . Not girl in picture but not bad.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/180852

  8. #15975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since these posts?
    It's doubtful since she was reported as a thief. If she did it once. You know what that means. Always risky.

  9. #15974

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Was just reviewed. Robbed someone. Be careful.
    Has anyone seen her since these posts?

  10. #15973

    Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this young hottie from a few years ago is still around or back in the escort scene?
    She did some time and overcame her addiction. Got out and is on the up and up. Seemed to work a lot with 2 jobs and keep herself busy. I saw her a few times then she went ghost. Social media says she is settling down with a significant other and had a child.

  11. #15972

    Journey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this young hottie from a few years ago is still around or back in the escort scene?
    Are you referring to the. Probably late 20's brunette? For a long time she was "Out Only" ? Good looking girl with a pretty good attitude. I've wondered about her too!

    She didn't like doggie much. Last I talked with her she indicated she was moving further south & that was probably 2-3 years ago. Sound right? I know there's been a couple of Journey's in recent past.

    Be safe, g.

  12. #15971

    Different Experience

    Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but a very different experience. Lazy BBBJ, for 2 min then "you ready"? Didn't want to take off her shirt.

    She was streetwalker level service with an escort price.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    I feel like she went by Jane at one point too. Saw her for qv. Great head, good pussy. Pics are her. Would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59661263/

    Phone number ends in 9209.

  13. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't dare. For a couple of reasons:

    1. she's pretty lame and mechanical with services.

    2. she's had a pretty bad pharma issue and hang with straight thugs.

    3. She used to live with a girl that works as well name "Carmen" I think her real name is Carrie?

    Carmen is a pharma problem too. She used to work out a of house on the Southside. Minutes away from the old Manual High School. There were times when I saw Carmen and she and this girl would shoot up with each other. Carmen also got shot at that same incall.

    I would put myself at risk for some lack luster pussy. LOL.

    .
    I second this review and warning. She was very very very lackluster to say the least. Definitely not worth it.

  14. #15969

    Shara aka Journey

    Does anyone know if this young hottie from a few years ago is still around or back in the escort scene?

  15. #15968

    Marrisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I tried seeing her a few weeks ago but could never get in contact. What number did you use? #3100 got a response of "I don't have any adds on them" and the other number never responded. Glad to see a positive review for her.
    She has always responded very well for me at that number. Here is her main ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby

    She's 5'10" and has some booty, so makes her seem a bit bigger, but damn she has smooth skin and such a beautiful face to look at while she stares back at you as she is sucking away. I have never had a bad experience with her and doubt I ever will. She's not much of a time watcher either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape