Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5627

    Number of Messages

    Isn't that number of messages and interests I see here on the guys profile not the girls? Is there anyway to know how many unread massages on the girls profile I contact?

    Play Safe,

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reman3289  [View Original Post]
    What caught my eye on her profile it shows her with 54 messages and 248 interests. Very believable for a woman that looks like her. I have always heard that good looking woman get a ton of messages, which is of course believable and why they often don't respond to us. Another reason you have to have a very interesting / creative message other than "hey gorgeous" when you reach out to these hot SB's. I am sure she is bombarded on a daily basis. Another reason to consider more average looking woman when hunting on the site. I have met and fornicated with several who had mediocre pics on the site and were better looking in person. And of course that can go the other way as well, as we all know!

  2. #5626

    Come on guys, it's not this difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    Looks TGTBT but she wants to meet.
    Check her "Recent" login. Says she's in Mauritius. She's clearly scamming you, bro.

  3. #5625

    Might be fake but.

    What caught my eye on her profile it shows her with 54 messages and 248 interests. Very believable for a woman that looks like her. I have always heard that good looking woman get a ton of messages, which is of course believable and why they often don't respond to us. Another reason you have to have a very interesting / creative message other than "hey gorgeous" when you reach out to these hot SB's. I am sure she is bombarded on a daily basis. Another reason to consider more average looking woman when hunting on the site. I have met and fornicated with several who had mediocre pics on the site and were better looking in person. And of course that can go the other way as well, as we all know!

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    Looks TGTBT but she wants to meet.

  4. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    Looks TGTBT but she wants to meet.
    Here's her Instagram. This chicks body is absurd.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CJtk2A5p...=1lpxg8w55dqq2

  5. #5623

    NYCgirl_

    Hooked up with this one a few weeks ago. Beautiful, tall girl. Not quite as pretty as her pics and has a beer gut on her that you don't see coming until you get her naked, which was a bit shocking. Sucks a mean dick but she will not do BBFS no matter how much you try to convince her, so that part sucks. Got my nut titty fucking her and she left shortly after. She's a typical 21 yr old, kinda annoying personality. Damage was 350 plus Uber, will not repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11a39...8-eb9ef15eaeea

  6. #5622

    Avoiding hotel cancellation fees

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just go to Hotels.com, Booking.com or Hoteltonight.com as someone else suggested, right when you are selecting you room, it will state the terms or click on the link to see the terms. It various from town to town, even same hotel in same town will have variability on cancellation charges depending on how fully booked they are that evening.
    In addition to the good advice others have posted recently about this, one approach I've taken on a hotel date with a new SB, where I hadn't done a prior meet-and-greet (bc she was pretty far away), was to agree on the hotel but not reserve the room until we'd literally met in the parking lot outside. That way no risk of a wasted hotel fee.

  7. #5621
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    LOL don't believe a word she says, or any of these chicks for that matter. Her personal life is a trainwreck, she's a mess. Yes I sealed the deal, filled her up 3 times the first time we met.
    Good to know. She's a bit weird via text anyway. Nice body on her though.

  8. #5620

    Lil006

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8fd4...-5e4c1a92904d.

    Anyone been with this girl? Appreciate any details. You can PM me if you want.

  9. #5619
    She definitely doesn't look 21 so I would say fake as much as her boobs are.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    Looks TGTBT but she wants to meet.

  10. #5618

    Cute Sugar Baby Van

    Any intel on this one?

    Looks TGTBT but she wants to meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210316-104032_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #5617
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'd love an update once you had a shot at her LOL.
    Certainly. I messaged her last night and no response yet.

  12. #5616

    Callieeeeeebabyyyy scammer

    Chatted with this one briefly until she uses the "I've been scammed before, so I require a deposit to know you are real". Report and Block.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e1750941-e788-4692-9cc7-4145958f30a8_2x.jpg‎   8179e729-e598-4ace-983e-defc8455e47c_2x.jpg‎   a37691de-700d-4dde-ab67-ebd5121c1927_2x.jpg‎  

  13. #5615

    Wild Goose chases

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    New profile for her. LexiSexy1992. I'm going to take a shot and the wild goose chase. My way of giving back to the community LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae
    I'd love an update once you had a shot at her LOL.

  14. #5614
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just go to Hotels.com, Booking.com or Hoteltonight.com as someone else suggested, right when you are selecting you room, it will state the terms or click on the link to see the terms. It various from town to town, even same hotel in same town will have variability on cancellation charges depending on how fully booked they are that evening.
    Try dayuse.

  15. #5613
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    New profile for her. LexiSexy1992. I'm going to take a shot and the wild goose chase. My way of giving back to the community LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae
    Good job buddy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape