Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksujira  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Avoc is licensed, so you go to her if you actually want a real massage with happy at the end. The happy is whatever, but it's not the main reason people get a massage from her.
    Is Avoc any good? How are her looks? What's the damage?

  2. #24149
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Barberwaxingqueen714 on instagram.
    Awesome. Thanks!

  3. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Nope, this is her: https://www.instagram.com/massageava/.

    It's a bit confusing. Two different providers in OC have the same name. The one you posted is more CMT style, less sensual, if I understand correctly (I've never seen her though).
    Yeah Avoc is licensed, so you go to her if you actually want a real massage with happy at the end. The happy is whatever, but it's not the main reason people get a massage from her.

  4. #24147
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockholm  [View Original Post]
    Nope, this is her: https://www.instagram.com/massageava/.

    It's a bit confusing. Two different providers in OC have the same name. The one you posted is more CMT style, less sensual, if I understand correctly (I've never seen her though).

  5. #24146

    Ava?

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ava at VT spa in Westminster. She previously worked at Honey and is easy to find on IG. She was an attractive Viet in her thirties, a bit on thicker side, with nice soft naturals she was more than happy to rub in my face. An excellent conversationalist, one of the sweetest and most chatty girls I've come across. Finished in Russian. Paid 1. 85 for the hour in total. Would recommend if you like Nuru or thicker Asians.
    Is this her?

    https://www.instagram.com/avaocmassage/

  6. #24145
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ava at VT spa in Westminster. She previously worked at Honey and is easy to find on IG. She was an attractive Viet in her thirties, a bit on thicker side, with nice soft naturals she was more than happy to rub in my face. An excellent conversationalist, one of the sweetest and most chatty girls I've come across. Finished in Russian. Paid 1. 85 for the hour in total. Would recommend if you like Nuru or thicker Asians.
    What's the ig?

  7. #24144

    Ava

    I saw Ava at VT spa in Westminster. She previously worked at Honey and is easy to find on IG. She was an attractive Viet in her thirties, a bit on thicker side, with nice soft naturals she was more than happy to rub in my face. An excellent conversationalist, one of the sweetest and most chatty girls I've come across. Finished in Russian. Paid 1. 85 for the hour in total. Would recommend if you like Nuru or thicker Asians.

  8. #24143
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Everyone had a chance when she had her tryouts.
    By the way I'm batting 💪third.

  9. #24142
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling you I would just leave this one alone. Call her in January 2022. Her team is full.
    Everyone had a chance when she had her tryouts.

  10. #24141

    The Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got a text saying she is booked up all this week.
    I'm telling you I would just leave this one alone. Call her in January 2022. Her team is full.

  11. #24140

    Waxing / Shaving Down South

    You can do a great job with just a razor and sharing cream. Back when Irvine Spa was open, many guys liked to use the free razors, shaving cream and sit-down shower to clean up their pubic hair. To trim hair on your scrotum, a body grooming shaver is handy. Of course, I understand that the grooming ladies could be fun to see.

  12. #24139

    Petite milfs?

    Anyone know of any spots with petite milfs? I'm looking for 40+, 5'2 or shorter, 100 pounds or lighter.

  13. #24138

    Nirvana Rose

    Rose at Nirvana is the same girl in the ads. She looks even better in person with a killer bod (fake but well inserted) and petite frame.

    Massages are meh but you go to Nirvana strictly for Rose.

  14. #24137

    Barber Waxing Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisK2  [View Original Post]
    She's seeing her regulars but avoiding new customers right now due to covid concerns.

    If you can get in she's well worth it.
    Yeah I got a text saying she is booked up all this week.

  15. #24136
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTrkr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the girls from the BodyCare Center landed?
    Is this the place by the DMV?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape