Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 898 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11102

    Massage or Shower?

    I'm heading to Tiger and maybe sunny next week. I've had the typical hour massage plus HE at other places, but never the Shower.

    Is that the way to go, or should I just stich with what I know?? .

    Thanks.

  2. #11101
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanIndaStink  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks to all my fellow mongers for your advice and giving me a heads up on what to expect.

    I called an hour ahead of time and and requested Pink. I arrived around 10 am and there were about four cars in the lot. When I got inside they seemed kinda rushed and quickly brought me back to a room before I even paid my $60. At this time I laid my 1. 4 donation on the table. Mamasan came back with Pink a minute or two later and I handed her the $60. Nothing was ever said about my donation but at some point during my visit it was picked up. Pink looked pretty hot. Thin and petite with nice B cups. I'd probably estimate her age at mid to late thirties. She told me that I have wait a couple minutes because the shower is not ready yet but I'll give you some massage while we wait. She leaned in and gave me a nice hug and I palmed her ass. I got undressed and she had me face down on the table and started the massage for just a couple minutes. She said the shower is ready so I stood up with a towel around my waist. She reached under my towel and grabbed my cock and led me by my cock to the shower. I laid face down on the shower table as she washed me. She spent allot of time playing with my asshole and even slipped the tip of her finger in a few times. Flipped over and she washed my cock and balls. Stood up, dried off then she brought over 2 cups of mouthwash which we both used. She then dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ while we were still in the shower room. She did this for about 2-3 minutes then off to the sauna and back to the room. Face down on the table she lightly dragged her tits all over my body. She started fairly aggressively massaging my ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Then she stuck her tongue right in my asshole and gave me a nice rim job for about 5 minutes. She flipped me over for more BBBJ which was very nice. She climbed on top and I asked her for a condom. She grabbed my cock and said I already got you taken care of. Sure enough there was already a condom on my dick and didn't even feel her put it on. She assumed the CG position and I was pleasantly surprised by how tight her pussy was! I can generally hold out pretty long but she started riding me really hard. The whole time she's saying things like "my pussy is so wet and I love riding your cock". Needless to say I nutted after only about 6-8 minutes of fucking. She cleaned me up and I still had like 15 minutes left. She thanked me and said she was sending in another girl to give me more massage. A girl named ShiShi came in and gave me a great massage. She didn't look like the other girls. She was attractive but dressed more conservative. Anyhow, she seemed like she was actually trained in massage and is was awesome.
    I almost jerked off to this post, great stuff. I might go there just for the rim job now. Did she have a bush or was it shaved?

  3. #11100

    Here is why

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBurg  [View Original Post]
    This is absolutely on my mind whenever I consider a trip to Warren. While I'd love to be a regular I realize most of these girls are seeing a shit-ton of dudes on a daily basis. Way more than your typical STG girl. Someone ventured a guess of 10 dudes / day. Working 16 hrs / day with only 3 girls on hand, I'd say that's accurate and a little scary.
    Here is why and let me explain. Most STG girls have a habit to support along with seeing low class mongers. Most guys who will only pay 60 for a QV also have issues of their own along with a lack of self preservation. Many of their clientele consist of other users or guys will stick Mr. Lucky in anything with a hole, cheaper the better. The difference with the AMP is a 1 hour visit here can cost around 200 including tip, sometimes less. The average customer at these places is middle to upper class, usually has a family and reliable income. This type of monger wants to have fun, but also doesn't want to take anything home. This usually leads to the mongers being on top of any issues that might come from the visit. As for the girls at the AMP, very few have any bad habits, this is a trade to them and the mama running the show is typically on top of any issues. They don't want girls with habit, they don't want any issues. If they find an issue they usually take care of it and that's why some girls go on "vacation". As for BBFS at an AMP, these girls aim to please men who look like they have something to lose, they prefer a middle class guy who won't cause issues, its low risk to them. Now if a strung out dope fiend with track marks walked into an AMP as requested BBFS I doubt it would ever happen. These women are looking at every inch of your body during the table shower, its a chance to examine you and make judgment on what they will do. You just have to weigh the odds, I would much rather BB with an AMP girl who I know must stay in top shape to perform her trade rather than some junkie who will do anything for a fix.

  4. #11099
    Quote Originally Posted by TomServo037  [View Original Post]
    THanks for the review. What age range would you put pink?
    Late 30's. Could a little more but she had heavy makeup on.

  5. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    LOL dare I ask how much $?
    120 each plus house fee.

  6. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetg  [View Original Post]
    Did they interact?
    No, not for me at least.

  7. #11096

    My first AMP experience was today at the Tiger

    First of all thanks to all my fellow mongers for your advice and giving me a heads up on what to expect.

    I called an hour ahead of time and and requested Pink. I arrived around 10 am and there were about four cars in the lot. When I got inside they seemed kinda rushed and quickly brought me back to a room before I even paid my $60. At this time I laid my 1. 4 donation on the table. Mamasan came back with Pink a minute or two later and I handed her the $60. Nothing was ever said about my donation but at some point during my visit it was picked up. Pink looked pretty hot. Thin and petite with nice B cups. I'd probably estimate her age at mid to late thirties. She told me that I have wait a couple minutes because the shower is not ready yet but I'll give you some massage while we wait. She leaned in and gave me a nice hug and I palmed her ass. I got undressed and she had me face down on the table and started the massage for just a couple minutes. She said the shower is ready so I stood up with a towel around my waist. She reached under my towel and grabbed my cock and led me by my cock to the shower. I laid face down on the shower table as she washed me. She spent allot of time playing with my asshole and even slipped the tip of her finger in a few times. Flipped over and she washed my cock and balls. Stood up, dried off then she brought over 2 cups of mouthwash which we both used. She then dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ while we were still in the shower room. She did this for about 2-3 minutes then off to the sauna and back to the room. Face down on the table she lightly dragged her tits all over my body. She started fairly aggressively massaging my ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Then she stuck her tongue right in my asshole and gave me a nice rim job for about 5 minutes. She flipped me over for more BBBJ which was very nice. She climbed on top and I asked her for a condom. She grabbed my cock and said I already got you taken care of. Sure enough there was already a condom on my dick and didn't even feel her put it on. She assumed the CG position and I was pleasantly surprised by how tight her pussy was! I can generally hold out pretty long but she started riding me really hard. The whole time she's saying things like "my pussy is so wet and I love riding your cock". Needless to say I nutted after only about 6-8 minutes of fucking. She cleaned me up and I still had like 15 minutes left. She thanked me and said she was sending in another girl to give me more massage. A girl named ShiShi came in and gave me a great massage. She didn't look like the other girls. She was attractive but dressed more conservative. Anyhow, she seemed like she was actually trained in massage and is was awesome.

    Pink was great! I don't have anybody else to compare her to but that will change as I plan on visiting again soon. Sorry for being so long winded but but hopefully somebody else will find something of value from my story. Thanks guys!

  8. #11095

    Tiger Ranking

    With the return of Cherry and some of the reports of Pink I may need to go off my cookie only diet.

    Amongst those who know. How would you rank Cookie Cherry Pink?

    I always had cookie 1 with Cherry a very close 2.

    Worth skipping to Pink?

  9. #11094

    Facials

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanIndaStink  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on making my first visit to the Big Cat. Do any fellow mongers know if the ladies accept facials or is that not proper etiquette? How about blowing your load on their titties? Thanks in advance, stay safe!
    Never tried but have had some allow their tits to be covered but they made sure to make sure their face didn't get hit. Too bad. Would also love this. But I'm guessing since they turn and burn clients they don't want to keep reapplying their faces haha.

  10. #11093

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    It had been a long time since I had a chance to visit the Warren AMPs (maybe since a year or two after the big disaster). I remember Sunny being Sun in the big plaza across the street from their new spot and my favorite back then was Lisa at Four Seasons (god what a gem she was / is yes, I found that she is still active up in Michigan but I didn't have time to get up there this go around). I always had good luck at Tokyo too.
    THanks for the review. What age range would you put pink?

  11. #11092
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Did a 3 some the other night with Cherry & Pink. Both outstanding. 1st time meeting both.
    Did they interact?

  12. #11091

    What that cost?

    LOL dare I ask how much $?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Did a 3 some the other night with Cherry & Pink. Both outstanding. 1st time meeting both.

  13. #11090
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    Nice, review now you want me to make my three year break from stop going to Warrens spa's a reality again Pink it is!
    Did a 3 some the other night with Cherry & Pink. Both outstanding. 1st time meeting both.

  14. #11089
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanburk  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunny last night, it's been a while since I ventured up that way. She was sweet, standard fair, shower, massage, cat bath, fun, cleanup and more massage. Standard fare, will repeat.
    I like Sunny's location better than Tiger. Its further away from the busier downtown area and parking is much more discreet. For a married dude this is so important. Do not need to explain why I was seen going in / out of tiger -there is no explanation. Unfortunately. So let me ask you is FS, DATY, rimming, anal. On the menu with Cocco and what about BB or is everything covered?

  15. #11088

    Facials at The Big Cat?

    I'm planning on making my first visit to the Big Cat. Do any fellow mongers know if the ladies accept facials or is that not proper etiquette? How about blowing your load on their titties? Thanks in advance, stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape