Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 108 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #402

  2. #401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone

    Anyone know any good Asian outcalls? Or independent providers? I like nice and petite girls! Enhance tits is a plus too. Pm me if ya know of anything.

  3. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    I literally just got done seeing this chick. We met at the no tell motel from around the way. Upon opening the door I was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice ass, cute face and hug tits.

    The minute I got there, she starts talking and takes the donation. It was $ for SS. All of a sudden. The fatal knock on the door. She let's some dude in, he comes in ignores me, puts his back on the floor, tells her heading somewhere, she hands him the donation I just handed her.

    LOL, a lot of people would have ran for the hills but the dude wasn't intimidating and where we were was a generally safe area. She apologized and said that it was supposed to be a smoother transaction between him and her.

    Now, I didn't see her naked because we didn't do the deed. Why oh why you ask? Cause she smelled like straight up 3 day old socks and dirty feet. No, I'm not a foot guy. She moved her boots off the bed (if any of you guys see her she has a pair of uggs, so you know I'm not lying.) and from that one movement of boots being off the bed all I smelled was feet.

    Okay, now my big head is a little head and doesn't want to do anything. She asks me if I want to sit on the bed wit where the nasty boots were and I said nah I'll stand. She proceeded on her knees for a BBJ and holy shit she can suck a dick. Deep throat my balls were in her mouth too. It was great. She doesn't swallow. But as she's giving me a BBJ, all I still smell is feet and her body odor. It's a shame cause I would've loved to bend her over and fuck her but I couldn't do it. I was scared I was goin to get a whiff of rotten ass in my face and then there would have been no saving the date.

    She finished me off wit the BBJ into a hand job and I thanked her for her time and I left.

    Guys, I probably wouldn't repeat this if she wasn't so close and I could probably make her take a shower before our next arrangement. But I shouldn't have to make her do anything. Have fun and happy hunting.

    Link: https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/452824057396.
    What was the damage for just the bbj?

  4. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    What is her ig handle?
    I blocked her on IG and can't find her in my blocked list. I do have her Facebook tho. What you goin to give me?

  5. #398

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    You're really lookin for her? She has issues. Loads of them. Try to look her up on IG she ain't hard to find. But her man / pimp is somethin else. If she ain't posting somethin ain't right.
    What is her ig handle?

  6. #397

    Put her on the blacklist

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    I literally just got done seeing this chick. We met at the no tell motel from around the way. Upon opening the door I was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice ass, cute face and hug tits.

    The minute I got there, she starts talking and takes the donation. It was $ for SS. All of a sudden. The fatal knock on the door. She let's some dude in, he comes in ignores me, puts his back on the floor, tells her heading somewhere, she hands him the donation I just handed her.

    LOL, a lot of people would have ran for the hills but the dude wasn't intimidating and where we were was a generally safe area. She apologized and said that it was supposed to be a smoother transaction between him and her.

    Now, I didn't see her naked because we didn't do the deed. Why oh why you ask? Cause she smelled like straight up 3 day old socks and dirty feet. No, I'm not a foot guy. She moved her boots off the bed (if any of you guys see her she has a pair of uggs, so you know I'm not lying.) and from that one movement of boots being off the bed all I smelled was feet.

    Okay, now my big head is a little head and doesn't want to do anything. She asks me if I want to sit on the bed wit where the nasty boots were and I said nah I'll stand. She proceeded on her knees for a BBJ and holy shit she can suck a dick. Deep throat my balls were in her mouth too. It was great. She doesn't swallow. But as she's giving me a BBJ, all I still smell is feet and her body odor. It's a shame cause I would've loved to bend her over and fuck her but I couldn't do it. I was scared I was goin to get a whiff of rotten ass in my face and then there would have been no saving the date.

    She finished me off wit the BBJ into a hand job and I thanked her for her time and I left.

    Guys, I probably wouldn't repeat this if she wasn't so close and I could probably make her take a shower before our next arrangement. But I shouldn't have to make her do anything. Have fun and happy hunting.

    Link: https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/452824057396.
    The dude walking in would've made me to attack the dude and her smelling like feet is extremely nasty she's a streetwalker trying to make escort rates do not repeat.

  7. #396

    Big Tit Princess

    I literally just got done seeing this chick. We met at the no tell motel from around the way. Upon opening the door I was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice ass, cute face and hug tits.

    The minute I got there, she starts talking and takes the donation. It was $ for SS. All of a sudden. The fatal knock on the door. She let's some dude in, he comes in ignores me, puts his back on the floor, tells her heading somewhere, she hands him the donation I just handed her.

    LOL, a lot of people would have ran for the hills but the dude wasn't intimidating and where we were was a generally safe area. She apologized and said that it was supposed to be a smoother transaction between him and her.

    Now, I didn't see her naked because we didn't do the deed. Why oh why you ask? Cause she smelled like straight up 3 day old socks and dirty feet. No, I'm not a foot guy. She moved her boots off the bed (if any of you guys see her she has a pair of uggs, so you know I'm not lying.) and from that one movement of boots being off the bed all I smelled was feet.

    Okay, now my big head is a little head and doesn't want to do anything. She asks me if I want to sit on the bed wit where the nasty boots were and I said nah I'll stand. She proceeded on her knees for a BBJ and holy shit she can suck a dick. Deep throat my balls were in her mouth too. It was great. She doesn't swallow. But as she's giving me a BBJ, all I still smell is feet and her body odor. It's a shame cause I would've loved to bend her over and fuck her but I couldn't do it. I was scared I was goin to get a whiff of rotten ass in my face and then there would have been no saving the date.

    She finished me off wit the BBJ into a hand job and I thanked her for her time and I left.

    Guys, I probably wouldn't repeat this if she wasn't so close and I could probably make her take a shower before our next arrangement. But I shouldn't have to make her do anything. Have fun and happy hunting.

    Link: https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/452824057396.

  8. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownU  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else remember her? She was a bbw in toms river used to post on STG but haven't seen her post in a long time anyone know what happened?
    You're really lookin for her? She has issues. Loads of them. Try to look her up on IG she ain't hard to find. But her man / pimp is somethin else. If she ain't posting somethin ain't right.

  9. #394

    Mandy BBW TR

    Anyone else remember her? She was a bbw in toms river used to post on STG but haven't seen her post in a long time anyone know what happened?

  10. #393

    AC Casino Girls

    Heading to AC next weekend. Deciding between Harrahs and The Trop.

    From what I've read:

    Harrahs seams to have hire class and more expensive girls. What I'm looking for.

    Trop has a stroll from Carmines and then Wild West at Balleys.

    Which hotel would you suggest?

  11. #392

    Toms River princess

    This bit far drive for me but anyone see any of these large chest ladies. One is seems to ffer car only and looks like she got snaggy big tits but 60 isn't bad but not sure about the area. Any one see either one?

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/250085080360

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...f/684795569422

  12. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    EMonkey seems to have some decent reviews. 250 for out. Steep for a SW but she's damn cute and if she does BBFS it might just be worth it.
    There's some bad reviews and good reviews about her on erotic monkey you have to subscribe to see reviews once in a while I subscribe to see reviews. She give BBFS but mechanical I want my first bare anal with her.

  13. #390

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Go to streetwalker section there's reports about Harley if you decide to contact Harley do an outcall.
    EMonkey seems to have some decent reviews. 250 for out. Steep for a SW but she's damn cute and if she does BBFS it might just be worth it.

  14. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    The opportunity presents to be in AC in a few days. Just one night but want to make it a blast!

    Anyone have a recommendation? Prefer incall (though I've never had outcall? Preferably blonde or redhead, BBFS or better.

    If nothing specific comes to mind; has anyone seen these? It's like a Christmas List!

    Karlii https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/934166693770.

    Harley https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092138368856.

    Dana https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/288535230910.

    Zauria https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/027530812464.

    Kate https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/184450550637.
    Harley's been reviewed a few times on here. She's legit, but changes her name frequently for some reason. Raven, Rose, Nickolina, Noelle. Reviews seem to range from just OK to pretty good.

    Dana's ads have been appearing on STG forever, but I'm not sure if I've ever seen a review for her.

  15. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    The opportunity presents to be in AC in a few days. Just one night but want to make it a blast!

    Anyone have a recommendation? Prefer incall (though I've never had outcall? Preferably blonde or redhead, BBFS or better.

    If nothing specific comes to mind; has anyone seen these? It's like a Christmas List!

    Karlii https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/934166693770.

    Harley https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092138368856.

    Dana https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/288535230910.

    Zauria https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/027530812464.

    Kate https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/184450550637.
    Go to streetwalker section there's reports about Harley if you decide to contact Harley do an outcall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape