Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 28087
-
03-15-21 19:26 #14047Regular Member

Posts: 6HL massage
What is cross street on Ecb?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 17:24 #14046Banned Member

Posts: 707No, wechat is a stand alone ecosystem and you can not call a wechat account unless you have the app and are activated user then you can text or call form with in the app.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:23 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 63Normally you can add users by phone number as long she has that feature turned on otherwise you need the QR code.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:14 #14044Banned Member

Posts: 222Re: massage on Scott Street in Point Loma
Confirming the place on Scott Street offers whole enchilada. I saw Mimi who I have seen in the past and she provides a decent BBBJCIM. She's probably mid 40's or older. She's same person that's been there a while and she's not exactly a spring chicken compared to what you can find at other parlors but the BBBJ might have me returning when I'm in a pinch. This place was referred to as "Angel Spa" recently but I believe they now go by "Beauty Spa". Although I did not partake in FS I'm confident you can get it from Mimi. Does anyone know if its only Mimi at this location or is there more of a rotation?
Originally Posted by MPPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:09 #14043Banned Member

Posts: 222Re: WeChat
I'm not familiar with the WeChat app. As long as I have her phone number can I contact her via WeChat?
Originally Posted by MPPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 15:20 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 63No joke for sure at you-spa FS place no taxes she probably easily made $200 k+ clean. I did ask her again if she is doing anything AMP related she assured me she's not LOL.
Originally Posted by PegasusZX
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:20 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 35Really missing LuLu. Any recommendations?
Really missing LuLu. Any recommendations on others that provide similar experience,. Balls, rimming, dick worship?
Originally Posted by PegasusZX
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-15-21 00:52 #14040Banned Member

Posts: 31More than likely, Lulu has propably saved up enough $ to open up her own MP.
Originally Posted by MPPro
[View Original Post]
And now that we're coming out of Covid-19 restrictions.
You'll probably get a WeChat message from her inviting you to visit her (as a MMS) at new business venture.
-
03-14-21 16:11 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 63I hit her up on WeChat she is in SGV now but in retirement LOL.
Originally Posted by SdJim
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 23:47 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 63Nothing good in downtown Sd. Best is drive the 15 min to convoy st plenty of options there.
Originally Posted by Singh25
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 18:00 #14037Regular Member

Posts: 2Any good places near East Village
I am staying in East Village and prefer not to drive too far. Are there any good massage options near here?
-
03-13-21 17:53 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 77Lulu in LA
I was told she moved to LA and won't return. Asked if she was working up there and lady didn't know? Lulu was amazing!!
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 14:23 #14035Banned Member

Posts: 222Lulu sightings from you-Spa
One of my favs for a great massage with an even better BBBJCIM ending has gone into hiding. Anyone know where Lulu went formerly of you-Spa?
-
03-13-21 14:20 #14034Banned Member

Posts: 222If you do a search on her pics they seem to be hijacked from a bbw model named Karla James. How close was she to the pic she posts? She wanted 2 on top of the 1. 8?
Originally Posted by BackRubs
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 18:11 #14033Regular Member

Posts: 10RR Hailee
I saw this new big breasted lady on RR today, and decided to TOFTT. 2nd floor in an office building on Balboa ave. She is an attractive young woman, and the picture may be her, but she looks younger in person. Paid for hh and got on the table. Upon entering the room she removed her dress and provided the very lame massage in her bra and panties. After maybe 10 minutes she had me flip. She popped out her nice, natural breasts, and provided a very mediocre HJ. I inquired about extras and she wanted 2. For FS which I wasn't interested in. A little fov was allowed during my session. Very business like and a disappointing experience.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/205274










Reply With Quote





