Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 25033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13423

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks back.

    She had a phone problem, and when she transferred her info to a new phone, all texts were put in a single thread. When you text for an appointment, she can't see previous texts easily, so she doesn't know if she's seen you before.

    I think if you mention that you're a repeat client, and whatever name you used before, she'll probably reply.

    She's not taking any new clients, AFAIK.
    You have a link for her? I think there's a couple Destiny's I don't want to hit up the wrong one.

  2. #13422
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Also texting with this one (she replies pretty quick) will do a car date for a BBBJ and says she in Pawtucket. Anyone see her? Has that trashy look I kind of like.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/962241814943
    Saw her a couple wks back when she was in a hotel in downtown prov. , she was a decent time & got the job done. Everything at that time was covered, I think she would've lost the cover for the BJ but she did look a little weathered & kinda rough, so I didn't complain. She was fairly tight & I didn't last long in doggy. She cleaned me up and off I went with a smile. She was just average in looks but smelled great & she was clean overall. So I would definitely see her again but also not in a huge rush either.

  3. #13421

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    400 seems a touch steep esp that theres no time mentioned either.
    I had set up a meet at a hotel in Warwick with Olivia. When I called for the room #, a dude answered the phone. Sorry, wrong number. I would stay away.

  4. #13420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    400 seems a touch steep esp that theres no time mentioned either.
    I wouldn't do either of them for 20. The blond is the one that use to live on Bath st. That tried a little shady shit on me, But I caught on and and just left.

    Be careful there's always a dude lurking nearby.

  5. #13419

    Olivia and friend

    400 seems a touch steep esp that theres no time mentioned either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-03-16-08-28-08.jpg‎   Screenshot_2021-03-16-08-28-01.jpg‎   Screenshot_2021-03-16-08-25-38.jpg‎  

  6. #13418

    Newer ad

    Also texting with this one (she replies pretty quick) will do a car date for a BBBJ and says she in Pawtucket. Anyone see her? Has that trashy look I kind of like.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/962241814943

  7. #13417
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen these two cuties post around here before. Anyone partake?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/185712751571
    Texted them a few hours ago, nothing yet.

  8. #13416

    Recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Got some extra money and feeling like spending up to $500 for a provider. Does anyone know of a good provider at that price range? BBBJ is a must. I'm also thinking of just contacting previous providers I've seen to ask for a longer date. I can't make up my mind at the moment.
    Personally I would go with a longer time and maybe add some upgrades to a provider you already enjoy. Been my experience that more cash dose not always get you a better experience. Maybe even do more than one date instead of blowing it all on one. That's my two cents good luck be sure and tell us what you chose to do.

  9. #13415

    Recommendations?

    Got some extra money and feeling like spending up to $500 for a provider. Does anyone know of a good provider at that price range? BBBJ is a must. I'm also thinking of just contacting previous providers I've seen to ask for a longer date. I can't make up my mind at the moment.

  10. #13414

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Destiny lately? She still limiting her clients? Seen her cpl times but def not a regular.
    I saw her a couple weeks back.

    She had a phone problem, and when she transferred her info to a new phone, all texts were put in a single thread. When you text for an appointment, she can't see previous texts easily, so she doesn't know if she's seen you before.

    I think if you mention that you're a repeat client, and whatever name you used before, she'll probably reply.

    She's not taking any new clients, AFAIK.

  11. #13413
    Anyone seen Destiny lately? She still limiting her clients? Seen her cpl times but def not a regular.

  12. #13412

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot of fun, total nymph but I've throated her several times for less than a $100 a pop. Her voice kinda annoyed me but she's a great fuck. She hasn't responded to me in months tho unfortunately. At one point I thought she was recording me for her pot hub shit LOL but she wasn't. All around nice girl, going to try her right now LOL!
    Her phone must be ringing off the hook.

  13. #13411

    Newbies to the area?

    Haven't seen these two cuties post around here before. Anyone partake?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/185712751571
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 2.35.57 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 2.36.10 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 2.36.26 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 2.36.41 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggin  [View Original Post]
    $150 for a video. LMAO.
    She's a lot of fun, total nymph but I've throated her several times for less than a $100 a pop. Her voice kinda annoyed me but she's a great fuck. She hasn't responded to me in months tho unfortunately. At one point I thought she was recording me for her pot hub shit LOL but she wasn't. All around nice girl, going to try her right now LOL!

  15. #13409

    Jasmine MEB

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info where or what happen to this excellent provider who came in on weekends from Boston, Would service in and. Prove area at a place. She has an ad up on E M still.

    Please post or PM if any info.

    Thanks Fairway.
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago for the first time. She's definitely still doing providence area Saturdays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape