Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13628

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by brewfan224  [View Original Post]
    i don't see a name for a search. I texted her a few times this weekend with no response but have seen her ads quite often.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/990502739193
    stay away no good.

  2. #13627

    Signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    You can put serious money (or in these cases, loose serious money) that when a chic switches names, switches sites, has obscured photos, works with a partner, promises to be the best of the best, satisfy you like no other, etc. etc. etc.. There will most definitely always be something extra wrong with her and the service.
    The signs were good communication, decent hotel, was available when I needed and as it turns out was a good looking chick. I rolled the dice (which I like to do) and failed. BFD, It happens just wanted to let you guys know.

  3. #13626

    Hr

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerS3  [View Original Post]
    So, this is a question about what is hhr and hr? Thanks.
    Hr=Hour.

    Hhr=half hour.

    He= what we all want in the end.

  4. #13625

    Real Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name for a search. I texted her a few times this weekend with no response but have seen her ads quite often.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/990502739193
    I like her looks so I have tried to read when others have posted about her. I've never seen a name so can't search either. She used to post a lot on the Rockford skipthegames, sometimes using the phrase "classy freak. " I remember a few comments about her on the Rockford board. They include, apparently prefers to go bareback, is batshit crazy, ripped someone off, among others. Depending on how you feel about bareback, I think few if any of the comments were positive.

  5. #13624

    RE: Anyone dream with this one?

    I'll take "TGTBT for the win Alex". This is akin to seeing Prime Rib on the Burger King drive thru menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name for a search. I texted her a few times this weekend with no response but have seen her ads quite often.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/990502739193

  6. #13623

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name for a search. I texted her a few times this weekend with no response but have seen her ads quite often.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/990502739193
    ZipperSquid posted on her originally. Actually resides in Rockford I believe. Google her number to see some bad news.

  7. #13622
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    No offense but why would you want too? From reading what's available for 140 you will be able to put a cover on and maybe stick your dick in her. Plus it looks like you will have to do a deposit.

    Go for it and tell us how it goes.
    I agree. I've been getting more and more of I don't do this, this or this. All your getting for your $ is a warm hole, unless that's enough for some guys. Getting to be wayyy too many rules in this hobby. Might as well rub one out and keep the cash, same result in the end.

  8. #13621

    Bad service

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/788791880473

    Wanted 150 and I talked her down to 80 outcall. Dead fish, bigger than her snapchat pics, rushed service everything covered, waste of time and money. Overall 3/10 will not repeat.

  9. #13620

    Anyone dream with this one?

    I don't see a name for a search. I texted her a few times this weekend with no response but have seen her ads quite often.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/990502739193

  10. #13619

    Read the signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    It s a shame, a darn shame.

    She is a really good looking woman. Maybe 30. Just didn't see much hope there to make a return trip.
    You can put serious money (or in these cases, loose serious money) that when a chic switches names, switches sites, has obscured photos, works with a partner, promises to be the best of the best, satisfy you like no other, etc. etc. etc.. There will most definitely always be something extra wrong with her and the service.

  11. #13618

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's from my memory of the pictures she had used in some of her ads.
    It s a shame, a darn shame.

    She is a really good looking woman. Maybe 30. Just didn't see much hope there to make a return trip.

  12. #13617

    Anyone dip into this chocolate?

    I have time this evening. Wondering about this one.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/669427131145

  13. #13616

    Hr?

    So, this is a question about what is hhr and hr? Thanks.

  14. #13615

    Her

    Yes. That's from my memory of the pictures she had used in some of her ads.

  15. #13614

    Red

    I know someone posted not too long ago wondering if she was real and I can confirm she is.

    We met for a quickie car trip. She was on time, and she is real cute and has a fun personality. We talked while driving to look for a place, and then she got to work. Good BBBJ. I shot a load in her mouth, she spit it out, and I dropped her off.

    Saw her again and my second worst car nightmare came true when an employee came out of the building and headed straight for us so I had to take off. First time she came alone, second time she had a driver, but he never bothered me. I would recommend her, she's a lot of fun. I won't see her again until I can visit her incall, that car shit terrifies me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/101711257038

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape