Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,511 to 33,525 of 33794
-
05-11-07 11:05 #284Senior Member

Posts: 104research
My problem this week was the photos were fake as were 4 reviews on TER
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
I thought I had done my homework.
-
05-11-07 10:46 #283Senior Member

Posts: 649Research, research, research
OK, rolling the dice on a SW or a $150 CL girl is one thing but when it comes to investing $250 to $300 on an hour with a lady I don't do it without doing some research. Eros and Craig's List are filled with bait and switch and just plain BS. The Erotic Review is a good source for info on these ladies. Even if you are too cheap to pay for VIP membership you can still get a number rating and at least know that the gal has legitimate reviews.
I rarely see anyone from CL anymore though there are still some good deals to be had. I stick with legitimate agencies and the occasional independent but well reviewed lady and I have not had a bad experience in several years.
Back in my trolling days I didn't lose too much sleep if a $50 SW turned out to be less than spectacular. Shelling out 3 small is a different story. The internet has made it very easy for sub-par providers to work their scams. Always think with the big head.
-
05-11-07 09:32 #282Senior Member

Posts: 104sofia
A good source just told me I am crazy not to see this girl on her next trip to Boston. http://colombian-sofia.rare-companion.com/inside.php
-
05-11-07 07:33 #281Senior Member

Posts: 1414Here That
She was ok but she did the drive to me so that was ok.Whats the deal on her partner?? she advertise?? A pm with info to better quality gals would be nice if you have the time and info.I am an old ride and hunt sort.I love to cruse and see whats available for the night.Love to see whats going on with the street vendors.
Thanks ,
B.B...
-
05-11-07 06:54 #280Senior Member

Posts: 399Jenna NH
Hey BB,
I know her well, big but low hanging somewhat deflated tits, but she is really cute!. She has good days and bad depending on how big the "monkey" on her back is that day. She way back when was a Maxxximum Pleasure lady. I hope you had her on her good day...because those can be fun. There are much better NH girls to be had in fact her ex Maxxx mate Sidney is still around. But I try to avoid NH if I can too long of a drive to be disappointed.
Play safe and stay safe,
TH
-
05-11-07 05:52 #279Senior Member

Posts: 1414breaking my rules
I took a gal for the team escort off the CL adds.Jenna was the name 23 off the mass NH, boards.The add said blue eyes something,????? she is ok but the fucking price they want is unreal starting at 200-300 I wish I was billing that per .30 minutes because they say per hr but most wanna run after half the time.
B.B...
-
05-10-07 21:56 #278Senior Member

Posts: 481Thumbs up.
-
05-10-07 21:00 #277Senior Member

Posts: 997Vanessa in Marshfield
anyone seen her?
I had an appt but she canceled because her kid got sick and was coming home from school. She is near me so I thought I'd check it out -- but I am a little dubious. I would love a replacement for Lori (Milford, cardate -- was queen of BBBJ w/swallow and had great rack). Tess doesn't do it for me. This Vanessa seems like a similar option to Lori, albeit she promises GFE and Lori was just BBBJ and Russian/tit sucking, etc.
Vanessa only posts pix of her eyes, so that is a little suspect.
--------
The first kiss gets me all excited, the second one starts to really get me going...A make out session gets me dripping like honey...Tired of providers telling you that they are GFE?? Your experience with me won't feel like your with a provider...I offer a no rushed sensual session lots of foreplay, kissing and a hot erotic time.
Attractive, Sexy, Voluptous 41 year old woman, 5'6 210 med curvy build...
42D-36-44
100 roses lollipop...
150 roses For Half Hour FS...
200 roses For an Hour FS...
Incalls....Limited Availability so call for appt Now! If your not looking for a total GFE...kissing...touching...talking.. I am not for you.
Call Vanessa Today!!
-
05-10-07 05:16 #276Senior Member

Posts: 1414The Price
Who would ever b---- about the price if the gal did and looked like what she said she was in the add.I would never yak yak about cash spent if the provider was good,on time,sober in most cases.Most people never complain about spending monies unless the service is substandard.I am sure this is the same in this industry.I can only speek for myself.
I do not want topay for 1 hr and have the gal stay 1 extra hr for free,I just want the time I pay up front for,2 pops? if she said 2 is ok thats what I want fair is fair.
Thats why street action is better in my opinion.The price is lower and most of the time the service is substandard and we all know that going in.
B.B...
-
05-09-07 22:32 #275Senior Member

Posts: 69You said it!
Bill has a Point, "I will say it again, and again, the more they want the nasty they are or the more rocks they do. There is no ass worth 3-4 hundred per hour period. "
Every time I save up and drop 300 on a girl, they are way fatter than their pics, don't offer services that other "reviews" said to have received. It is too bad. My best times with high dollar ladies have been with VG. Now they seem to be up to 300. I can remember when they were 225. Oh well.
Toodw
-
05-09-07 16:35 #274Senior Member

Posts: 1414see how they are
Throw away that jack!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Member #1705
I will say it again,and again,the more they want the nasty they are or the more rocks they do.There is no ass worth 3-4 hundred per hour period.
I have been taken at the going rates many times and will just not pay that kind of loot anymore.
B.B...
-
05-09-07 10:49 #273Senior Member

Posts: 104boston escorts
I agree with previous report on good agencies. In spite of this I took one for the team yesterday even after careful research. Stay away from DCGFE. I saw the listing and went to TER site for Washington their home base. I read fantastic reviews for Paris and her pictures were hot. Well lads, photos and reviews are fake! I met with her yesterday in Boston. She is at least 35, had body odor, poor grooming, and was very plain looking. Worst experience I have had in years.
-
05-08-07 14:39 #272Senior Member

Posts: 76A few added comments to help
TBD and VGF are definitely the main two agencies and would highly recommend staying with them. SMOB is much more mixed and inconsistant in quality of service and ladies as can be found upon researching TER, and my experience. And the rates are the same. As to the other agencies of Boston Escorts and Pussycats, I have heard of them and researched them, stay away, bait and switch, bad service if at all, real bad. If you have access to TER to research, then the other alternative would be to see a nice visiting lady with good reviews. You can PM me with dates, check out EROS to see who is in town during your visit, and if I can help, let me know. There are a few gems that visit, but EROS, like everywhere in this hobby, is full of bad news so be careful. Research, research, and even research the good agencies. You need to understand that even all reviews are not legit and research the reviewer etc., and make sure the lady has a legitimate number of good reviews my well-known reviewers too.
Oh, Beauties of Boston is another good agency and Bella is wonderful, when available.
-
05-08-07 07:33 #271Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Got both off the web. Thanks for your advise Hot Cat and Boston Guy 57
-
05-07-07 23:56 #270Retired Member

Posts: 156Ditto ans SMOB
Ditto on TBD and VGF, also Sexy Maids (www.smob.biz) has gotten a lot of positive comments lately and seems to be a third creditable alternative. All three are well reviewed/commented on the other board.
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
Good luck.











Reply With Quote





