Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,986 to 18,000 of 30790
-
03-15-21 19:00 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 143Here till Friday
Decided to TOFTT and I'm glad I did. Tried contacting Ashton first but you know how that goes. Aubrey responded quickly and directed me to a decent motel on wake forest rd. In her pics, she's wearing makeup and using a filter but she's not bad looking at all. She's very tall, about 5'9, nice figure and some baby damage that's not very noticeable. She also has a speech impediment. But there are 2 great reasons to see her and they're at DDD. If you like them big and natural, this is your girl. Nothing is bare and no DATY. She does like her hair pulled some. CG was an amazing view and K9 was great as well. She's here for a few days, I recommend checking her out. I called maybe 10 local girls before giving her a try. Cost was a Benjamin but well worth it in my opinion. Message if you have any other questions.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59794826/
-
03-15-21 18:04 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 302Don't think so
I believe this is the right Daisi.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122109
Forum search 'Daisi' found her. I remember seeing a newer add too on sumosearch sometime in the past week but I wasn't able to find that post right now.
-
03-15-21 16:36 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 81So he do I get to be a senior member? I've been a long time monger and I read the activity on here but I just recently have been putting my own reviews and such. Help me out. I'm trying to see Samara.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 15:16 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 64Daisy
Is this the same Daisy in Garner that you have all reviewed on? All the links in the reviews are dead.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/884775272930
I was chatting with her earlier, and she seems nice. Maybe checking her out tomorrow if its the same one you have all raved about.
Thank You.
-
03-15-21 15:01 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 48Most professional Around Classy not Trashy baby Mwuah
Anyone know if she's real or have seen her personally?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/588371228424
-
03-15-21 11:17 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 324Jessica Foxx
5'8 would be about right. 135 not so much. But she is hot and provides great service.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:02 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 329Samara
Hey dude, I sent an email also. Any chance I can get Samara's contact info?
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:48 #12798Banned Member

Posts: 719Of course it is. Do you really have to ask?
Originally Posted by Rainydog
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:44 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 81Not short of amazing
There's only one word to describe a dream with JFoxxx. Amazing. She's attentive and knows to please you. She makes sure you're 100% comfortable by either offering you a back rub, something to drink, or you requesting an outfit for her to wear for you. Believe me when I say, she has tons that she can wear. YMMV but I'm sure you will enjoy a dream with her. I can guarantee it.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:41 #12796Banned Member

Posts: 719I walk away from anything over 60. That's my hard maximum. Most 80 $ girls will take that. I even have a few nice clean non drug user girls that charge 50 and 40 for qv. Granted they work in Greensboro but I live in Person county, so I monger in either Raleigh or Greensboro. You idiots paying 100 and more are what's wrong with this hobby, pricing the good ones out of our range. IMHO, aint no pussy worth more than 60 $ unless there's 2 or its for an extended time, which I don't need. I do taste 2 from time to time.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:37 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 81Tall
I would say around 5'9"- 5'10" range. I'm 6'4 and she doesn't have to look up at me too much LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:30 #12794Banned Member

Posts: 719Which one, there are 2. The redhead spinner?
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:28 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 705'8" yeah I can agree with.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
She's probably 175 lbs. Doesn't mean she's not a good time or isn't worth a visit, but if you go into it expecting 135, that's not what you're going to get.
-
03-15-21 10:08 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 53She goes by Dallas, or used to
She's hot and a lot of fun, very willing. But yes the location feels shady but has been safe for my dreams. She used to run out of a house a few miles north and relocated early 2020.
Used to go by dallas.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 08:21 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 195Typically pelvic related surgeries can cause it.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





