Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,911 to 17,925 of 30808
-
03-15-21 15:01 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 48Most professional Around Classy not Trashy baby Mwuah
Anyone know if she's real or have seen her personally?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/588371228424
-
03-15-21 11:17 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 324Jessica Foxx
5'8 would be about right. 135 not so much. But she is hot and provides great service.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:02 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 329Samara
Hey dude, I sent an email also. Any chance I can get Samara's contact info?
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:48 #12895Banned Member

Posts: 719Of course it is. Do you really have to ask?
Originally Posted by Rainydog
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:44 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 81Not short of amazing
There's only one word to describe a dream with JFoxxx. Amazing. She's attentive and knows to please you. She makes sure you're 100% comfortable by either offering you a back rub, something to drink, or you requesting an outfit for her to wear for you. Believe me when I say, she has tons that she can wear. YMMV but I'm sure you will enjoy a dream with her. I can guarantee it.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:41 #12893Banned Member

Posts: 719I walk away from anything over 60. That's my hard maximum. Most 80 $ girls will take that. I even have a few nice clean non drug user girls that charge 50 and 40 for qv. Granted they work in Greensboro but I live in Person county, so I monger in either Raleigh or Greensboro. You idiots paying 100 and more are what's wrong with this hobby, pricing the good ones out of our range. IMHO, aint no pussy worth more than 60 $ unless there's 2 or its for an extended time, which I don't need. I do taste 2 from time to time.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:37 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 81Tall
I would say around 5'9"- 5'10" range. I'm 6'4 and she doesn't have to look up at me too much LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:30 #12891Banned Member

Posts: 719Which one, there are 2. The redhead spinner?
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:28 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 705'8" yeah I can agree with.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
She's probably 175 lbs. Doesn't mean she's not a good time or isn't worth a visit, but if you go into it expecting 135, that's not what you're going to get.
-
03-15-21 10:08 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 53She goes by Dallas, or used to
She's hot and a lot of fun, very willing. But yes the location feels shady but has been safe for my dreams. She used to run out of a house a few miles north and relocated early 2020.
Used to go by dallas.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 08:21 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 195Typically pelvic related surgeries can cause it.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 23:20 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 95Lexi might be out of the game
She had a stroke a couple of month's ago. She told me that the almost completely recovered. I got no response back when I asked to meet her when she's back up again. She might have left this area.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 21:42 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 50Based on Tryst and Eros
Ads on Tryst and Eros say she is 5'8" and 135#. I've been thinking of trying my luck with her so if you meet, please share your level of satisfaction. .
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
03-14-21 20:40 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 111PinkyXXX
Anyone know if she's legit or this a fake ad.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/499603646888
-
03-14-21 20:31 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 129Ann Cloud
Anyone check this one out yet?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/575857090229









Reply With Quote






