Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,236 to 17,250 of 61398
-
03-15-21 18:13 #44163Senior Member

Posts: 631Special K
She told me she likes to go out at like 4 am to 6 am as it's the safest time to be out.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:59 #44162Senior Member

Posts: 328I saw her out Sat and Sun around 1:00. She was looking pretty rough and I passed. Still no working phone. Abando living and the life is taking its toll on her again.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:34 #44161Senior Member

Posts: 346Kiara
Only seen her once recently. It was morning around 9 am.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:22 #44160Senior Member

Posts: 1322Well dayum
Looks like she's even getting the old swimmers at the bottom of your male sack! Good on ya. Peace.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:20 #44159Senior Member

Posts: 1322Anytime
She's readily available. Just look for the limp.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 13:15 #44158Senior Member

Posts: 134Small World
It is indeed a small world. I really can't believe my eyes, but I haven't seen this girl since about 2006 in Greensboro, NC when she was going by Ivy. She's had the limp ever since I first met her and has always been a dick sucking, cum swallowing demon. I tracked her to Tennessee through Facebook and figured that was that, but alas! I will definitely be driving to Baltimore after work tonight. With this head monster on the street these other girls may have to step their game up.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:28 #44157Senior Member

Posts: 425Kiara timing?
What times are yall mostly spotting K out. Its been some months since I seen her and looking to take that road trip just for her. Will share of I run into any other gems.
-
03-15-21 01:39 #44156Senior Member

Posts: 477Jada
I picked her up at 6 am at S. Monroe and Eagle St. She was hungry and wanted to be fed. She was a fun girl who kept talking about how much she has always loved the guys and their dicks. She sucked hard and fast with lots of noisy slurping till she gulped down every drop and licked me clean. If she only had a phone I would see her every week.
-
03-15-21 00:50 #44155Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ava
Thanks for the intel. I'll be on the lookout for spots in that area so I can pick her up when it warms up again.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 22:57 #44154Regular Member

Posts: 13Storm
Haven't seen her in years I drove around three times of the day looking for her if someone can pm digits or has pics or videos with her I have cashapp.
-
03-14-21 20:28 #44153Senior Member

Posts: 61Danielle
I'd its the Danielle with a tattoo on her neck and hand she gives good BBBJ. Tits are surprisingly nice.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 20:08 #44152Senior Member

Posts: 2344Thick Danielle
Does her body look natural?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 19:59 #44151Senior Member

Posts: 91MILF Lisa
Well that's two out of three saying it's likely Lisa. Now I know what I'm looking for in the future.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 19:55 #44150Senior Member

Posts: 1370Danielle
I met a Danielle the other night on Pulaski. It wasn't the redhead, but a thick young brunette who told me that she was new and from L. A. She wasn't sloppy thick, but had a little meat on her bones. I'd do her. LOL. With the brief conversation we shared; she seemed like she would be a lot of fun. If anyone has experienced this vixen, please share. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 19:14 #44149Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ava
Wow she's beautiful. What time of day did you pick her up?
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






