Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 24022
-
03-15-21 00:18 #19792Senior Member

Posts: 1475Narwhal
Yesterday, saw this chick at the Texaco at Neb / Fowler. Pretty sure it was Melissa. She was so wasted she was just stumbling in small circles, thought she would end up on the road. She was trying to get the DBs to help her but those wastes of air just laughed at her.
-
03-15-21 00:09 #19791Senior Member

Posts: 1475Jolly
Saw Jolly late this morning in Nowatney, as I pulled up to the corner of 12th and 140th she came up to my car, asked me for a date. I was busy and said later on.
Later this afternoon, I drove by and she was at the corner, couple of DB's around this time. She didn't come up to the car, so I pulled around the block and slowly pulled by the corner. One of the DB's. A mixed guy with wild crazy hair started screaming at me, then he throws a bottle at me and hits the side of the car. Screaming to "stop harrassing the girls".
Thought of calling the cops and having him busted for denting my car, but didn't want to get involved. The ugly mixed dude probably was her husband and is pissed she is fucking all these guys, LOL.
Anyway, if you see a crazy-haired mixed dude at that corner, stay the fuck away.
-
03-14-21 21:26 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 1188Brazilian midget
A girl at the Valuelodge on Fowler told me today that this midget is in porn, is hot and is having a lot of visitors.
She's a couple of rooms from hers. I'm not into midget so I didn't ask more.
-
03-14-21 16:50 #19789Banned Member

Posts: 1402Some of best toothless blow jobs
Have come out of Ruskin. I remember both linda and Mary, who lived in a trailer park near Ruskin.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Both were in their 50's at the time and all gums. I'd always buy a beer before starting the hunt, so They would have a wash out after the deed. I doubt if the gal you saw was either one, as my time over there was a decade ago.
-
03-14-21 16:41 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 1188She's right now 4:40 pm one block west from Bella's bench.
Originally Posted by AmitI
[View Original Post]
Hillsborough /12.
-
03-14-21 15:41 #19787Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 12Almost looks tranny.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 15:14 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 1188Who's this
Looks better from afar, tooth are messed up.
Nebraska / Broad.
-
03-14-21 15:11 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 1188Who's this
Nowatney, 140th.
-
03-14-21 15:08 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 1188Who's this
Poinsettia / Nebraska.
-
03-14-21 15:07 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 1188Half Pint
Please dint ask, no working phone.
-
03-14-21 09:39 #19782Senior Member

Posts: 4915Ruskin on 41
Friday morning around 9,930 am, saw a blonde walking south on 41, never saw her before, looked mid 30-early 40's, decent shape not fat.
-
03-13-21 14:53 #19781Senior Member

Posts: 297Yup. If it's her she hasn't answered in over a week.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 23:04 #19780Banned Member

Posts: 5343Was the pm from user ID Yourhighness?
Originally Posted by JasonFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 19:34 #19779Regular Member

Posts: 77 Eleven on Hillsborough and Nebraska
Anyone has the digits?
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
Am an the.
-
03-12-21 14:29 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 297Nova?
Any updates on Nova? She DMed me here a week ago and I missed it (assuming it was really her). No response on FB. Can anyone help a brother out?










Reply With Quote





