Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12782

    She goes by Dallas, or used to

    She's hot and a lot of fun, very willing. But yes the location feels shady but has been safe for my dreams. She used to run out of a house a few miles north and relocated early 2020.

    Used to go by dallas.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in garner a few days ago. Her pictures are a bit misleading as is her description. She's a white brunette but fairly good looking. Her place put me off the first time I went, but it's not that bad. A lot of families live there albeit low-income ones. Her menu is a little limited the first time you see her, but she opens up the next time. My recommendation--see her and ask for a massage, it's a magical thing.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/658655912458

  2. #12781
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    I am curious though, what kind of surgery might do that to a guy? Hope this isn't too personal.
    Typically pelvic related surgeries can cause it.

  3. #12780

    Lexi might be out of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know. She was always in upscale motels and she gave a pretty good massage. She disappeared maybe 1-2 years ago?
    She had a stroke a couple of month's ago. She told me that the almost completely recovered. I got no response back when I asked to meet her when she's back up again. She might have left this area.

  4. #12779

    Based on Tryst and Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    How tall is Jessica Foxxx?
    Ads on Tryst and Eros say she is 5'8" and 135#. I've been thinking of trying my luck with her so if you meet, please share your level of satisfaction. .

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #12778

    PinkyXXX

    Anyone know if she's legit or this a fake ad.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/499603646888

  6. #12777

    Ann Cloud


  7. #12776

    Jessica Foxxx

    How tall is Jessica Foxxx?

  8. #12775

    TaylorMade

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Probably following the Bike Week crowd to florida.
    I do follow her on snapchat and she did post last weekend that she was heading to Florida. She has a black friend that I believe lives in florida that I follow too I know they be doing the "private snapchat subscription free QV meetups deals" together.

  9. #12774

  10. #12773

    Do a search

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainydog  [View Original Post]
    Hi Amigos, is paypal / Cashapp / Zeller deposit a red flag of fraud? Did anyone meet her before?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/700008774481
    Search here and Ripoff Reports for deposit. Long story short, never ever Ever EVER! Send a deposit.

  11. #12772
    IB was busted probably about 20 years ago. Someone reported them when they discovered their elderly parent spending large sums of money with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Came across an ad for a maybe-service which is advertising on another well-known board.

    https://xoclub.ch/

    Anyone have any experience with this organization? The photos look way too good to be true, and so I would imagine that the rates are probably high. Still, just wondering if anyone has any firsthand knowledge of this group.

    I remember back in the days lonnnnnng ago of Innovative Beauties. Damn, they were good. Anybody else remember? Whatever happened to them?

  12. #12771

    Paypal / Cashapp / Zeller Deposit

    Hi Amigos, is paypal / Cashapp / Zeller deposit a red flag of fraud? Did anyone meet her before?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/700008774481

  13. #12770

    Paypal / Cashapp / Zeller deposits

    Hi my friend,

    Have you had experience when provider asks for deposits through Cashapp or Paypal? Is it a sign of Fraud?

  14. #12769

    XO Club?

    Came across an ad for a maybe-service which is advertising on another well-known board.

    https://xoclub.ch/

    Anyone have any experience with this organization? The photos look way too good to be true, and so I would imagine that the rates are probably high. Still, just wondering if anyone has any firsthand knowledge of this group.

    I remember back in the days lonnnnnng ago of Innovative Beauties. Damn, they were good. Anybody else remember? Whatever happened to them?

  15. #12768

    Exotic Bombshell

    I saw her in garner a few days ago. Her pictures are a bit misleading as is her description. She's a white brunette but fairly good looking. Her place put me off the first time I went, but it's not that bad. A lot of families live there albeit low-income ones. Her menu is a little limited the first time you see her, but she opens up the next time. My recommendation--see her and ask for a massage, it's a magical thing.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/658655912458

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape