Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1651
-
04-20-21 02:20 #166Senior Member

Posts: 233Covid
Does it make sense to do this hobby now that Covid is out there forever, mutating, evolving, through additional gain-of-function research and Darwinian evolution into worse forms?
Is it worth making it with a babe to die?
Methinks not.
ROMAN.
-
03-22-21 23:10 #165Senior Member

Posts: 1223Copy that. Your mistake was to respond to Trolls. Don't hold your breath as far as receiving the so-called Finder's Fee. That dude can't even afford to pay the $25 release fee at Hx.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
Maybe he will pay you in Monopoly Money.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Still had a great time with her in Green Valley with CFS, awesome sloppy BBBJ, 69, DATY, and this chick is super tiny. No tits at all. But she was engaged, and she even let me wash and soap her up in my bathroom before we started. She does go to Cali rarely, but it is always way up north, like in the Milpitas or Petaluma area, not SoCal.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
The problem is the Trolls just post whatever the F comes to their mind at the moment, then asks for info on sisters or whatever in the BB Forum of the OC, when there are more relevant forums for their shit. TinyMisty belongs in the LV Escort Forum, not here.
Stop paying mind to the Trolls and their out-of-reach fantasies good grief.
-
03-21-21 13:11 #164Snowflake

Posts: 405Not to defend the asshole, but some of the massage places employ UPCHARGE tactic that piss alot of guys of. I'm Asian (my bottom half is black) myself and many a time I do want to go out to my truck and return to those places. To be on the news.
Originally Posted by Meshugga
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 19:49 #163Senior Member

Posts: 7266LOL, keep on dreaming! First, I'm not in as many clubs as I used to be cause I deleted my handle awhile back. Got a new fresh car (handle) and only in 5 clubs instead of the 35 I used to be in.
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]
Just happen to be a coinidence I posted about her same day.
Just makes me laugh and laugh!
-
03-20-21 15:07 #162Senior Member

Posts: 1223Pete Malloy is a well known HX pimp. So are you saying Hapa dude is a pimp? Lmao.
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:53 #161Senior Member

Posts: 250RobynBee
Is it just coincidence that both you and PeteMalloy (in a HX club) posted a mini review on the same day about Robyn or is 1+1=2?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:36 #160Senior Member

Posts: 58Sad
It's really sad. These ladies are just looking to make a living like anybody else. That guy's an asshole and I hope he rots in hell.
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 10:23 #159Senior Member

Posts: 455This shit it getting crazy
-
03-14-21 01:51 #158Senior Member

Posts: 344Beg to differ with you and agree to disagree Simpleton.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
Here's one that's independent that I've been seeing for almost a year now every month or so. Last time was a late Valentines surprise couple days after. Always been something or another for no creampie for this guy but not this time. She started to allow greek as well at least with myself. So if $100 for an overnight yes a bill 1 Franklin is too high then you don't understand economics. Oh yeah the go to booker been using for over a decade is really taking advantage by at most increased $40 for HR session but only the topshelf ones, mostly stayed same with few went up $20 HR in the same decade of time been seeing the girls offered But then again I need not apply I'm minimum 1 HR typically 2 HRs+ if not overnight so get better rates regardless.
-
03-13-21 22:17 #157Senior Member

Posts: 102Have you considered just not paying the rates while also not bitching about it? Pussy isn't food bro, you can literally just not pay for it and, I don't know, get a GF?
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 18:20 #156Senior Member

Posts: 183Nah you guys out here defending high rates are just a bunch of simps. These hookers aren't smart enough to process economics. It's literally the bookers taking advantage of the situation.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 09:23 #155Senior Member

Posts: 89Oh dang, is this guy Bjojo (fatfukk) from HX? If it is then all his derogatory posts make sense, dude has serious issues with providers, and judges them as if they were his daughters. He needs therapy. Guy got blasted by Victoria back in the day for being a hypocrite. If a lady seen more than a few fellas he calls them nasty and high volume. Yet he bones who he wants. Straight fool.
Originally Posted by BJojo
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 09:15 #154Senior Member

Posts: 89Bjojo
Bruh. You bone these women then you like trash talking the number of dudes who bone them. Like your on both sides of it brush. How come you see them, say you respect them, then judge them for boning other dudes. You might as well go and find a virgin in Asia, marry her then you won't be getting at the ladies body count. In reality brush your disgusted with yourself for mongering. ,and taking it out on the ladies. You got some issues brush. No I am not a white knight, just speaking facts. I can care less about these hoeskies, but I don't talk sheet either.
Originally Posted by BJojo
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 23:29 #153Regular Member

Posts: 11At OCpyro- why you so mad?
Bro- happy New Year! No shill or WK here FAM! Just keeping it 100- as far as being cheap- I never haggle with the ladies regarding their rates- I always do a GFE hour- with my ladies-.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
I'm from HX. As Ben. Franklin4 u- no shill acct there nor here- just was spreading the gospel about this true GFE provider- now if you got anything to add about the lady- please do- got my attention bro-.
Semperfi.
Ben.
-
12-22-20 02:11 #152Senior Member

Posts: 450He's a shill that came over from HX. He literally states "tell her Ben sent you" in one report. Just a cheap ass, white knight trying to get a discount.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





