Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19998
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Nice ass! But I have to ask, is she hiding a gut in those rear only pics?
    She's a little bit heavier than the pics suggest and the pics are flattering, but I didn't think it was a problem and I thought she was cute. Her stated age looked pretty accurate, around 30.

  2. #19997

    Forearms

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    They were not like that when I have seen her, there is candy usuage but aren't they all? She is a nice girl though!
    Correction:

    Meant to say I dunno if there is candy usage.

  3. #19996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yup, That's The Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    You asked for it, kind of, so, you've got it. Here they are. I've labeled their photo "The Unholy Three".

    Shaggy.
    That's one of several I remember of. The others, I believe, were taken in a hotel room.

    If I hadn't known better, those pics wouldve gotten me going. At first glance, I wouldve been like "Wow! 3 hot pussies" But since I know all three are nothing but problems, I'm thinking "What a shame". 😞.

  4. #19995

    Eve

    Nice ass! But I have to ask, is she hiding a gut in those rear only pics?

  5. #19994

    Mj

    Nothing says sexy like wearing your Jordan's to bed.

  6. #19993

    About that azz

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little chocolate drop? I think she's cute in an exotic sorta way, seems to have a fairly open menu and that ass looks amazing! Pm me with the details if you'd like. JD.
    The azz is real partner! There aren't too many girls that makes me finish fast but that azz is so hot, I can never control myself. It's real, I promise!

  7. #19992

    Creative

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    You asked for it, kind of, so, you've got it. Here they are. I've labeled their photo "The Unholy Three".

    Shaggy.
    Nice.

    Tall.

  8. #19991

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    So. No one is going to share details on how the gang bang with over the weekend? LOL.
    This is the dream for the gang bang?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co L /775066443311.

  9. #19990

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Afraid not, she sticks to her rules.
    BBBJ is available at least in my experience. Very cool girl, spent a few hours just hanging out with her before we had our fun. Plan to repeat.

  10. #19989

    Forearms

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    As I've been wanting to meet her, and I only see women that offer it, does she provide BBBJ and any kissing / intimacy?
    Afraid not, she sticks to her rules.

  11. #19988

    Versace / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    She post on the regular. But I have yet to see in reviews. Would love to know if she's worth a trip to the airport.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/375388955425
    I saw her one time a few months back and it was a good experience. It was at the suggestion of a buddy. She was actually staying at a nice hotel on the opposite side of Airport Road. When I arrived, she was outside with a dude (apparently her boyfriend), but she sent him walking down the road once I parked. We walked in together, and went up to her room, which was nice and clean. His stuff was in the room too, but I made sure the door was locked. We had some fun for 80 (her QV), but she didn't rush me, and the service was okay.

    Afterwards, she walked me down and asked me to give her a ride to the convenient store down the road and drop her off. I didn't see her boy anywhere in sight. It was a pretty good experience, and I was thinking that I would be seeing her again soon. However, my buddy told me that she tried some shenanigans with him a few weeks after that, so I decided not to go back, because I was sure I'd be next.

  12. #19987

    Northside Destiney

    This one looked interesting, so I decided to give her a shot.

    She's an Italian Jersey girl, who's here from Augusta, and is going to travel around until she finds her right place in life apparently. Nice lady, but that's about it. She's actually in her mid-40's and not 27. I can't even really tell if that's her in the pictures. Maybe they were taken a few years ago, on a really good day?

    I had a plan to see her for a HH for 100, which she said would include a BBBJ and FS. I got to her location (a bad motel down Main Street where you can't "relax" )

    She did meet me outside in a nice dress (and a wig), and had me park beside her car. I went inside and was shocked to see that she had Cujo in a cage beside her bed. That dog was loud and distracting as hell! We talked, and she started telling me her life story. Then her dress came off, and I had to duck when her huge gut came flying out at me. Whew, great ninja reflexes I have!

    She said she had 7 kids, a football team worth of grandkids and really needed help. I told her that I couldn't spend as much time as planned, so I would give her 50 for a BBBJ, just to be nice and salvage something out of this deal. She got on her knees, and she must have misunderstood me. I asked for a blowjob, but she must have heard that I wanted my skin removed with her teeth! I pulled back, and jerked off on her tits while thinking of someone else.

    She gave me a wipe to clean up, and I said thanks and got out of there. I won't be back. You're welcome!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/813670650927

  13. #19986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    They were not like that when I have seen her, there is candy usuage but aren't they all? She is a nice girl though!
    As I've been wanting to meet her, and I only see women that offer it, does she provide BBBJ and any kissing / intimacy?

  14. #19985

    Forearms

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    It's either bad lighting, or those are some scary looking forearms. Can you confirm?
    They were not like that when I have seen her, there is candy usuage but aren't they all? She is a nice girl though!

  15. #19984

    Yeah, but those forearms

    It's either bad lighting, or those are some scary looking forearms. Can you confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    She is legit if you can catch her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lauren.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape