Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 1770 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Gabriella

    Gabriella is back. Anybody seen her since back? Is she working for agency cause her rate looks similar to agency?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellachi

  2. #15392
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    $100 for raw, but wants a deposit. That just shouts scam, IMO.

    We need to shit all over these biatches who want deposits up front. That's pure bullshit.
    I had contact and interest in her recently and didn't get any request to send deposit. I was attempting incall however, regardless I would never send a deposit but sending a deposit for an incall is a double red flag for sure. Like Money T told me years ago: if she needs a deposit for safety or trust issues then she needs to find a new line of work and besides, what girl turns down cold hard cash?

  3. #15391

    Noel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one: https://tryst.link/escort/milfma2021.
    I 've seen her once.

    I think if you search the Aurora you will some info.

    She is a soccer mom to the max. The pics are accurate. Nice bolt ons. Would say more D than DD.

    Easy to talk with and not rushed.

    I give it a thumbs up.

  4. #15390

    Noel

    Any intel on this one: https://tryst.link/escort/milfma2021.

  5. #15389
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5.htm?cat=6209

    Might have to TOFFT. Rates aren't terrible, looks cute.
    I've seen her twice. Pics are accurate, service is great. Pricey yes, but for the ocassional visit, worth it 100%.

  6. #15388
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5.htm?cat=6209

    Might have to TOFFT. Rates aren't terrible, looks cute.
    Please report back, she indeed looks really cute. Hoping pictures are as advertised.

  7. #15387

    Any intel on Leah?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5.htm?cat=6209

    Might have to TOFFT. Rates aren't terrible, looks cute.

  8. #15386
    $100 for raw, but wants a deposit. That just shouts scam, IMO.

    We need to shit all over these biatches who want deposits up front. That's pure bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    Curios to see if anyone's tried this beauty.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59718840/

    Have tried setting up an appointment but asks for deposit which for me is a big no no. Even tried telling her I'd pay a lower deposit and higher cash in hand but she denied. Either way I can't stop thinking about that ass. If any anyone has any intel I'd love to hear back, thanks.

  9. #15385

    Any info on this one

    Hello everyone,

    Looking to get some details of what a dream with Calliste Camu might be like. Tried searching the forum and could not find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/calliste-camu

    Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge gentleman!

  10. #15384
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    There's an only fans page so that gives a tiny bit of weight of legitimacy, wasn't sure if anybody had anything to report.

    Bueller? Bueller?

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy
    Also, pay attention to pics. First one is using filter. Last one no filter. I can see from edge how her face is aging and thinning out. Look at the sag in boobs too and the rib cage bones. This chick is on meth or crack and it's taking its toll on her. Explains the bad hygiene also. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

  11. #15383

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiDL20  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas, thinking about trying this one out but I have had zero luck trying to find anything on her. Have why'all heard anything? Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissweet12
    Stay away. Looks nothing like her pics. Easily 50#'s heavier. Dirty apartment with animals.

  12. #15382

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiDL20  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas, thinking about trying this one out but I have had zero luck trying to find anything on her. Have why'all heard anything? Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissweet12
    Stay away. Looks nothing like her pics. Easily 50#'s heavier. Dirty apartment with animals.

  13. #15381

    Need intel

    Curios to see if anyone's tried this beauty.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59718840/

    Have tried setting up an appointment but asks for deposit which for me is a big no no. Even tried telling her I'd pay a lower deposit and higher cash in hand but she denied. Either way I can't stop thinking about that ass. If any anyone has any intel I'd love to hear back, thanks.

  14. #15380

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    I see that she's graduated from LC to Tryst. If I recall, she had bad hygiene, attitude, and service.
    Also remember reading that she would promise services to get you in the door and then not follow thru with them.

  15. #15379
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    There's an only fans page so that gives a tiny bit of weight of legitimacy, wasn't sure if anybody had anything to report.

    Bueller? Bueller?

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy
    I see that she's graduated from LC to Tryst. If I recall, she had bad hygiene, attitude, and service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape