Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15967

    Thank YOU

    Thank you if you responded to my question about https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59694366/ . VERY helpful. I think I need to keep looking for my first visit after COVID. My normal "friends" seem to have disappeared. At least they are not responding.

  2. #15966
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack42  [View Original Post]
    This one came to my room near the airport last week. A little more chubby than her pictures represent but still got the job done. Actually she was a total freak and made a total mess of my bed. I'll be giving her a call the next time I'm in town.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766
    I tried seeing her a few weeks ago but could never get in contact. What number did you use? #3100 got a response of "I don't have any adds on them" and the other number never responded. Glad to see a positive review for her.

  3. #15965

    Yes. Calls herself Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work for me, Are you talking about Molly?
    Sorry about that. I can't get it to open now either. That's the name. Molly. Killer looking body but doesn't show her face. Just wondering if anyone has explored.

    Be Safe, g.

  4. #15964

    Indy layover

    This one came to my room near the airport last week. A little more chubby than her pictures represent but still got the job done. Actually she was a total freak and made a total mess of my bed. I'll be giving her a call the next time I'm in town.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766

  5. #15963

    Pharma / crime issues

    I wouldn't dare. For a couple of reasons:

    1. she's pretty lame and mechanical with services.

    2. she's had a pretty bad pharma issue and hang with straight thugs.

    3. She used to live with a girl that works as well name "Carmen" I think her real name is Carrie?

    Carmen is a pharma problem too. She used to work out a of house on the Southside. Minutes away from the old Manual High School. There were times when I saw Carmen and she and this girl would shoot up with each other. Carmen also got shot at that same incall.

    I would put myself at risk for some lack luster pussy. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have not made a visit since COVID hit, but I am now planning to venture out within the next two weeks. I have been looking at this lady since she is near:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59694366/

    If we can work it out, you will hear back from me. Meanwhile if anyone knows why or why not I should visit her, please respond and let me know.
    .

  6. #15962

    Link does not work for me,

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I have text with this chic a few times. Different number this time. Sure looks fine. Unless a Butterface. Anyone visited her?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-to-play. Thanks, g
    Link does not work for me, Are you talking about Molly?

  7. #15961

    Anyone been there?

    I have text with this chic a few times. Different number this time. Sure looks fine. Unless a Butterface. Anyone visited her?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-to-play. Thanks, g

  8. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have not made a visit since COVID hit, but I am now planning to venture out within the next two weeks. I have been looking at this lady since she is near:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59694366/

    If we can work it out, you will hear back from me. Meanwhile if anyone knows why or why not I should visit her, please respond and let me know.
    It's been a minute since I saw her. She was thicker than her picture indicated. Her tits were nice for their size. Location was pretty barren she had said she was in the process of moving. She had a pillow, and towel on the floor for the encounter. Not ideal but I had driven from the north side for the visit, and price was low. BBBJ was okay a bit mechanical, but not bad. We tried some cowgirl, and she really couldn't ride all that well plus the floor wasn't great for that position, so we finished with a BBBJ. I honestly can't remember if CIM was an option or not.

    I never returned. I wouldn't advise against her. I think it was more the fact we didn't click, than the lack of accommodations. There have been a few providers with minuscule accommodations where we both had a lot of fun.

  9. #15959

    Planning to Try

    I have not made a visit since COVID hit, but I am now planning to venture out within the next two weeks. I have been looking at this lady since she is near:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59694366/

    If we can work it out, you will hear back from me. Meanwhile if anyone knows why or why not I should visit her, please respond and let me know.

  10. #15958

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I've been curious about her for a while now, but schedules haven't matched up. $$ is a bit much for hh. I am a sucker for a redhead and her body looks nice in her photos.
    Not that good looking, has that geeky girl next door look. She just turned 24, one tit is larger than the other (weird) although they both feel nice and pussy is not as tight as most 24 year olds. She does deep throat and I did get DFK. But she has that I fuck 10 guys a day feel and the sheets confirm that. Used to work out or Charleston, SC where she left many soaked sheets there I am sure. She has a one year or so that the boyfriend hustles out while you are deep in his girl's pussy.

    Her new lease is safe and easy to get to. Banged her a few times and quickly got bored and moved on.

  11. #15957
    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    She's real, safe incall, nice body, good BBBJ with CIM, not GFE no DFK, squirts if you get it right, bring a cover, no greek, personable, easy screening. I was supposed to do a HHR at $140 but as I arrived she said no less than $200. Didn't watch the clock but only one pop. Might go with HHR at a cheaper rate if she needs the $. I repeated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59334523/
    Thanks for the info. I've been curious about her for a while now, but schedules haven't matched up. $$ is a bit much for hh. I am a sucker for a redhead and her body looks nice in her photos.

  12. #15956

    Me Either!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on Everrly? I had been seeing her somewhat regularly, but have not heard from her since January.
    I have tried to reach her a couple of times recently. She hasn't responded to my texts. Be Safe, g.

  13. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Or do you have a link?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liz-esco...napolis-872433#erotic.

  14. #15954

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Or do you have a link?
    She posts in EB under the Milfy section most frequently as well as STG. She has also been reviewed on this board and the Kokomo board previously.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/59692296/

  15. #15953

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    What's the opinion on this site? It seems higher end but less scammy looking ads.
    Found my current favorite on Tryst about a year ago. Sweet Jade, she's very stealthy she'll post an ad for about a half an hour and then remove it. But she's definitely worth seeing, total GFE and super hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape