Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Or do you have a link?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liz-esco...napolis-872433#erotic.

  2. #15954

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Or do you have a link?
    She posts in EB under the Milfy section most frequently as well as STG. She has also been reviewed on this board and the Kokomo board previously.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/59692296/

  3. #15953

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    What's the opinion on this site? It seems higher end but less scammy looking ads.
    Found my current favorite on Tryst about a year ago. Sweet Jade, she's very stealthy she'll post an ad for about a half an hour and then remove it. But she's definitely worth seeing, total GFE and super hot.

  4. #15952
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Or do you have a link?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liz-esco...napolis-872433

  5. #15951

    Heads up -

    Just had a dream with Nicole love. Last 4 - 0490. Just want to say I was a little freaked out when I was negotiating with 2 ladies and both had the same address. Was a little scary when I realized it was like a "harem". Other mongers knocking on the door. I did not relax. Hope I didn't give too much information away.

  6. #15950

    Where does she post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the hobby and wanted to share my first experience with Liz. She's not quite my type but I was desperate to take the plunge. A little thick but not bad at all with some huge tits. I texted her and she responded back quite quickly. The setup was very simple and I was on my way within an hour. She's quite north of Indy in Cicero. We met at a pancake house parking lot then I followed her back to her place. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She gives a pretty good BBBJ and FS. I'll see her again at some point but the drive is a bit far for me.
    Or do you have a link?

  7. #15949
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Everrly

    Does anyone have an update on Everrly? I had been seeing her somewhat regularly, but have not heard from her since January.

  8. #15948
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    What's the opinion on this site? It seems higher end but less scammy looking ads.
    It does seem to have less fake accounts, but also a lot of girls with GPS. I scan it periodically and have found a few quality providers.

    I also have found that some providers will post both on tryst, and other "lower end" sites, but their tryst ad lists marked up donations. When I noticed this I decided to test a theory. I text the same girl from two different burner numbers the provider asked what site I got their number from, and low and behold I was given a higher donation for the tryst site.

    Overall it's a good resource, but you still have to do some leg work.

  9. #15947

    Tryst

    What's the opinion on this site? It seems higher end but less scammy looking ads.

  10. #15946

    Liz

    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the hobby and wanted to share my first experience with Liz. She's not quite my type but I was desperate to take the plunge. A little thick but not bad at all with some huge tits. I texted her and she responded back quite quickly. The setup was very simple and I was on my way within an hour. She's quite north of Indy in Cicero. We met at a pancake house parking lot then I followed her back to her place. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She gives a pretty good BBBJ and FS. I'll see her again at some point but the drive is a bit far for me.

  11. #15945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    Good point, brings back a funny memory. Was with a girl who was writing and squiring and screaming once.

    Me, "Shhhhh, muffle. Muffle".

    Her, "Hey, you're doing a good job down there, don't you want me to let you know?

    Me, "My bosshole is down the hall!

    Us, "Laughter".
    LOL, guess the lady knows the value of positive re-enforcement.

  12. #15944

    Little Red

    She's real, safe incall, nice body, good BBBJ with CIM, not GFE no DFK, squirts if you get it right, bring a cover, no greek, personable, easy screening. I was supposed to do a HHR at $140 but as I arrived she said no less than $200. Didn't watch the clock but only one pop. Might go with HHR at a cheaper rate if she needs the $. I repeated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59334523/

  13. #15943

    Honey Co Co

    Saw her recently at a mid grade hotel after alot of difficulty scheduling on both our parts. She is smoking hot and pics don't do her justice imo. BBBJ was nice but short lived and a little mechanical but still better than most. Idk if its first time jitters w her or not so I'd try once more just because she is pretty hot.

    My main cons would be her feet are rough and she is just doing a job. We finished early and she was literally texting when I had about 10 minutes left, fully clothed already, LOL. Just a sugarbaby style chick getting paid mainly.
    Last four digits 3319
    I'd repeat maybe once more idk because DI has opened these eyes my friends.

  14. #15942
    Quote Originally Posted by GHDgaber  [View Original Post]
    A question for the veterans who might be more experienced: Is there anything I should or should not do when showing up to a hotel
    All pretty solid advice from the board. Someone said it best by saying "fly casual" Walk w purpose but not in a hurry, and if you make a wrong turn just shrug it off like whatever. You can't always make side entrances going in so it's just something you have to get used to. I always take side exits on the way out when I can too. These desk attendants see alot of people so just blend In by not sticking out basically. Hope you got what you needed. It was interesting reading the different approaches so thanks for good topic.

  15. #15941

    Supper?

    I feel like she went by Jane at one point too. Saw her for qv. Great head, good pussy. Pics are her. Would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59661263/

    Phone number ends in 9209.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape