Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 24838
-
03-12-21 00:02 #15943Senior Member

Posts: 235Honey Co Co
Saw her recently at a mid grade hotel after alot of difficulty scheduling on both our parts. She is smoking hot and pics don't do her justice imo. BBBJ was nice but short lived and a little mechanical but still better than most. Idk if its first time jitters w her or not so I'd try once more just because she is pretty hot.
My main cons would be her feet are rough and she is just doing a job. We finished early and she was literally texting when I had about 10 minutes left, fully clothed already, LOL. Just a sugarbaby style chick getting paid mainly.
Last four digits 3319
I'd repeat maybe once more idk because DI has opened these eyes my friends.
-
03-11-21 22:35 #15942Senior Member

Posts: 235All pretty solid advice from the board. Someone said it best by saying "fly casual" Walk w purpose but not in a hurry, and if you make a wrong turn just shrug it off like whatever. You can't always make side entrances going in so it's just something you have to get used to. I always take side exits on the way out when I can too. These desk attendants see alot of people so just blend In by not sticking out basically. Hope you got what you needed. It was interesting reading the different approaches so thanks for good topic.
Originally Posted by GHDgaber
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 21:22 #15941Senior Member

Posts: 278Supper?
I feel like she went by Jane at one point too. Saw her for qv. Great head, good pussy. Pics are her. Would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59661263/
Phone number ends in 9209.
-
03-11-21 21:16 #15940Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-11-21 14:23 #15939Senior Member

Posts: 296Good point, brings back a funny memory. Was with a girl who was writing and squiring and screaming once.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
Me, "Shhhhh, muffle. Muffle".
Her, "Hey, you're doing a good job down there, don't you want me to let you know?
Me, "My bosshole is down the hall!
Us, "Laughter".
-
03-11-21 14:18 #15938Senior Member

Posts: 125I'll add my 2 cents. Great advise and these things should be stickied somewhere if not already.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
I also prefer to arrive early and get a feel for the area if I'm unfamiliar. For me it's a balance between looking around and not lingering. I'll drive by. If it feels or looks sketchy I'm not above leaving or canceling. Be smart.
The flip side is don't linger. Don't sit in your car for 30 minutes prior. You're only announcing yourself and identifying your property to everyone around. I also don't park right in front either.
Provider review.
https://tryst.link/escort/emmadelarose
I've been trying to schedule with Emma. Must be too good to be true. She has several videos as an adult actress. I can't seem to get a response via any medium to confirm one way or the other. If anyone has any luck, feel free to share.
-
03-11-21 14:03 #15937Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks everybody
Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate it.
Seeing that'll be a weekend morning I think business attire might not make as much sense as it would mid week but I'm hoping that meeting around the hotel's checkout time means it'll be easier to slip in / out among the people checking out.
-
03-11-21 13:04 #15936Senior Member

Posts: 1904In addition to the great tips others have offered;.
Originally Posted by GHDgaber
[View Original Post]
I try to use a side entrance, more and more that does not work out though.
When entering I have my phone at my ear and am quickly scanning for the elevators. If I cannot quickly spot them then I head down a hallway and there is always a staircase to use.
I knock lightly on the door so as to not disturb anyone or attract attention. Many of the better providers will be near the door and ready to open it for you.
During activities I am not loud, don't need to sound like your making a porn to have fun.
Before leaving I or the provider will check the eye piece for hallway traffic and upon leaving I use a staircase and exit a side door whenever possible.
-
03-11-21 12:38 #15935Senior Member

Posts: 727Dead link
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...610/3176992570
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 10:44 #15934Senior Member

Posts: 187You can find her number on tryst. Search callie.
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 10:32 #15933Senior Member

Posts: 84Would like to get a hold of her
Where does she post when she's working?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 07:49 #15932Senior Member

Posts: 350White Chyna
It's been a few years since I've seen her. I met her a while back when I was living in Chicago, and a few times her in Indy.
Originally Posted by UglyDrunkling
[View Original Post]
She is real. If I remember right she has a lot of rules, which is why I quit seeing her. She was actually one of the first girls I had met in the hobby, and when I expanded my roladex she just didn't make the cut. She wanted premium prices for okay service. She was always nice enough.
Again it's been a while since I saw her, and people change.
-
03-11-21 06:46 #15931Senior Member

Posts: 727Not advertisi
As he mentioned she is only working part time now, so her link is dead right now.
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 01:01 #15930Senior Member

Posts: 84Link please?
Have a link?
Originally Posted by DeepDesire
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 23:35 #15929Senior Member

Posts: 296Agreed, act like you belong.
But don't look like you're acting like you belong (I dunno, fly casual Han).
Dress at least business casual, but don't dress like you're going to a wedding; and probably more important, don't dress where you'll raise suspicions at home. As IrishLaddie said, people at the hotel don't care what you're doing there unless you're causing a problem. Cover your other bases, like making sure your location services are off so you don't get someone using Find-My-Dickhead showing up starting to bang on doors.
Also, if you're nervous about all this, that's ok but don't go jumping in with a disreputable / questionable / shady lady. Everyone that's ever done this has started out like a jack-lighted deer. They'll all get that you're jittery, but the bad apples will start calculating once they smell a mark. Keep with the ones that are less likely to cause you a problem. Research the forums and glean the rules of the road. Leave the fucking Rolex and other jewelry at home, bring only the cash you need, etc. Just don't be a dumb ass and you'll be ok.










Reply With Quote





