Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 343 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2024

    Ask about my sexy friends.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/035670696164

    The way parts of this are written reminds me of a provider I've seen last year. Started out good but then went down hill quick. Heavy up selling, never went through on promises and random calls to ask for money in advance. Be careful.

  2. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    ... and she screwed around like she was Japanese.
    Does she make those squeaking noises like a dog chew toy?

  3. #2022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/660719977980

    So I replied to a couple of you asking about Cee Cee (and other names she goes by) , I liked her in the past, and when I saw her a few weeks ago, though she had put on a little weight, I thought she still looked good.

    Well, I have to change my opinion now. Apparently over the last several weeks since I saw her, she has hit something hard, she's not well, looks rough now, and honestly not all together mentally. I don't know what she's on but it hasn't done her any favors. She's crashing fast. Too bad, she was one of the good ones.
    I conversed with her Wednesday afternoon about getting together. She was very interested so I set up a location to take her because she doesn't have an incall. Well after thinking she is all in all of a sudden she decides she needs $500 and is offering bareback and greek. I counter with $200 which is way more than I figure to pay and she says she makes triple that in a few hours. I told her good luck and passed. So on Friday afternoon she calls me looking to get together but than her phone goes dead. I guess the $600 she gets from others can't pay her phone bill. Haven't heard back from her. Hopefully she makes a few bucks to pay for her phone also says she has no where to live and is living any where she can put her head down.

  4. #2021

    Looks & Told

    I was told she is Japanese by my friend who works for them, she said she was Japanese (and she did not know basic Chinese words like Maemae (sp)), and she looked very Japanese. Oh, and she screwed around like she was Japanese.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonThree  [View Original Post]
    How you know she was Japanese and not Chinese?

  5. #2020

    Last month?

    So, are you talkin about Tina with the big boob job with the scars. I am friends with her and she has been in Virginia for about 3 months. So wondering if she lied to me, or maybe you saw her longer than a month ago, or, maybe it was a different Tina.

  6. #2019

    Azn htl caution

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonThree  [View Original Post]
    How you know she was Japanese and not Chinese?
    Caution is warranted here. Aside from the crapshoot reality, this group is a bit reckless in my opinion. Traffic volume is never good for anyone. Also. Using the same room for weeks in end is just stupid. People watch more than we think. I warned the one who was there last month. Tina. They are just too reckless for my liking.

  7. #2018

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Called the always running Asian hotel ad number yesterday. I have had luck about 60% of time. Location was at a hotel right near the airport. I've been there before. This time, even the same room number.

    A japan woman not thin not fat not young, guess 50. Nice with c-boobs. That does not make much difference to me. We could start it with the 160 for an hour. She tried for a cover for BJ. It didn't take much to make it a BBBJ. That bastard a decent amount of time. Then on to extensive 69. I am we morphed to full-service. It wasn't hard to go bb. Plenty double digit fia and fiv. Thumb ia three doggie. Did tons of positions. Although, she did asked me to cum a few times but I just ignore with that. She was actually pretty good in all positions. End it was a see am And then she reached down and pulled gobs of cum out with her fingers. Overall it was actually a decent experience. She said her name was Amanda, but the text I got said her name was Mina. Finished with a towel to wipe down and out of there. I prefer one of the younger ones I've gotten before. When I we chatted with them she was working in Virginia.
    How you know she was Japanese and not Chinese?

  8. #2017

    Cee Cee

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/660719977980

    So I replied to a couple of you asking about Cee Cee (and other names she goes by) , I liked her in the past, and when I saw her a few weeks ago, though she had put on a little weight, I thought she still looked good.

    Well, I have to change my opinion now. Apparently over the last several weeks since I saw her, she has hit something hard, she's not well, looks rough now, and honestly not all together mentally. I don't know what she's on but it hasn't done her any favors. She's crashing fast. Too bad, she was one of the good ones.

  9. #2016

    Asian Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Called the always running Asian hotel ad number yesterday. I have had luck about 60% of time. Location was at a hotel right near the airport. I've been there before. This time, even the same room number.

    A japan woman not thin not fat not young, guess 50. Nice with c-boobs. That does not make much difference to me. We could start it with the 160 for an hour. She tried for a cover for BJ. It didn't take much to make it a BBBJ. That bastard a decent amount of time. Then on to extensive 69. I am we morphed to full-service. It wasn't hard to go bb. Plenty double digit fia and fiv. Thumb ia three doggie. Did tons of positions. Although, she did asked me to cum a few times but I just ignore with that. She was actually pretty good in all positions. End it was a see am And then she reached down and pulled gobs of cum out with her fingers. Overall it was actually a decent experience. She said her name was Amanda, but the text I got said her name was Mina. Finished with a towel to wipe down and out of there. I prefer one of the younger ones I've gotten before. When I we chatted with them she was working in Virginia.
    Thanks for the review. I haven't yet tried one of the Asian services. I've seen the occasional independent Asian provider, which recently seems to be an endangered species, so I'm considering the agencies.

    There seems to be 3 to 4 different ads with different numbers. Are these all basically the same place and if not, is there one or two that are better than the rest and / or any to avoid?

  10. #2015

    Japan vs Chinese Asian Phone

    Called the always running Asian hotel ad number yesterday. I have had luck about 60% of time. Location was at a hotel right near the airport. I've been there before. This time, even the same room number.

    A japan woman not thin not fat not young, guess 50. Nice with c-boobs. That does not make much difference to me. We could start it with the 160 for an hour. She tried for a cover for BJ. It didn't take much to make it a BBBJ. That bastard a decent amount of time. Then on to extensive 69. I am we morphed to full-service. It wasn't hard to go bb. Plenty double digit fia and fiv. Thumb ia three doggie. Did tons of positions. Although, she did asked me to cum a few times but I just ignore with that. She was actually pretty good in all positions. End it was a see am And then she reached down and pulled gobs of cum out with her fingers. Overall it was actually a decent experience. She said her name was Amanda, but the text I got said her name was Mina. Finished with a towel to wipe down and out of there. I prefer one of the younger ones I've gotten before. When I we chatted with them she was working in Virginia.

  11. #2014

    Vanessa

    I saw Vanessa at a decent hotel in Marlboro MA not too long ago. She's currently just advertising NH outcalls but often hosts in Northern MA. She's the girl in the pics but is slightly larger than her pics let on. She reminds me of the Vanessa that used to host in Nashua. She was easy to communicate with and was energetic. Would recommend if you like full figured gals.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/freaky-portuguese-vanessa/554667712138

  12. #2013

    Old pics

    Hard to say who she is. The girl with the nipple studs is old pictures of Jewelz, but I doubt that its her, she wouldn't use old pictures because she lost a shit ton of weight and shaved her head, so she looks nothing like that anymore.

    Probably someone real, maybe an old room mate or friend of hers. Who knows.

  13. #2012

    Is she real?

    If she is real and not $400/ hr it will be a miracle!

  14. #2011

    Anyone seen her? Also which photos are more accurate


  15. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    I just assumed it was a fake ad. Too good looking, the area code is somewhere near NYC, posts everyday but no one has ever mentioned her, and doesn't mention a city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape