Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 555 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8324
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #3629

    CeCe / CiCi Info?

    Trying to do some research for a future visit. Anyone have any experience with CeCe / CiCi? Nothing but a hunch has me thinking she might belong here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/7256666008

  2. #3628

    0 for 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Damn! 0 for 4. I am arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon and I started reaching out to a few different girls trying to set up a meeting. So far 0 have responded! What the heck?
    Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada.

    Raise your bid.

    You'll get a call.

  3. #3627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Good grief

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Damn! 0 for 4. I am arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon and I started reaching out to a few different girls trying to set up a meeting. So far 0 have responded! What the heck?
    You are posting in the BB subforum of LV and surprised you are 0 for 4? Did you really expect raw pussy grows on trees in the 702 lmao. And expect girls to commit BBFS by text before meeting a tourist who will never be a regular and dependable source to hit up when they be broke and need fast cash in the future?

    Need to set that bar a little lower dude or you comin home with blue balls. Lets hope you brought your right hand. You will need it LOL.

  4. #3626

    Which ones? I will help you out and give them a shot. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Damn! 0 for 4. I am arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon and I started reaching out to a few different girls trying to set up a meeting. So far 0 have responded! What the heck?
    Seriously I see so many fake ads. A ton of AA girls. Some I like but everything covered.

  5. #3625
    Damn! 0 for 4. I am arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon and I started reaching out to a few different girls trying to set up a meeting. So far 0 have responded! What the heck?

  6. #3624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana88  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal in 2019 and we agreed for a 2 pop BBFS for $$ at my place. I fetched her at her address and drove to my place. After I pop she told me she's not on birth control and opted to drive to CVS to get a PlanB. So to make the story short we just did 1 pop BBFS and I got her a PlanB because she knows mh address and don't want any troubles. But she's tight and legit with issues.
    I didn't see at my place part now I know!

  7. #3623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana88  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal in 2019 and we agreed for a 2 pop BBFS for $$ at my place. I fetched her at her address and drove to my place. After I pop she told me she's not on birth control and opted to drive to CVS to get a PlanB. So to make the story short we just did 1 pop BBFS and I got her a PlanB because she knows mh address and don't want any troubles. But she's tight and legit with issues.
    I am confused how does she know your address did you do an outcall? Otherwise your post makes no sense please explain?

  8. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Dude, scroll down a bit. I answered this question.
    I'm talking about the centennial girl.

  9. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGraham  [View Original Post]
    But where are her posts? Did she nuke her history cause I can't find her on listcrawler.
    Dude, scroll down a bit. I answered this question.

  10. #3620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Are

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana88  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal in 2019 and we agreed for a 2 pop BBFS for $$ at my place. I fetched her at her address and drove to my place. After I pop she told me she's not on birth control and opted to drive to CVS to get a PlanB. So to make the story short we just did 1 pop BBFS and I got her a PlanB because she knows mh address and don't want any troubles. But she's tight and legit with issues.
    You talking about the Centennial Girl thick black girl with huge boobs?

  11. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    If it's the 150 for a quick BBBJ I'll still have to pass.
    Yeah by all means fellas don't pay 150 for that when there are others who can do it better for cheaper.

    Stay safe.

  12. #3618

    Centennial

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGraham  [View Original Post]
    But where are her posts? Did she nuke her history cause I can't find her on listcrawler.
    I was referring to this ad in MagicBanana88's previous post https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/59549076/.
    Last edited by SeaGraham; 03-10-21 at 20:55. Reason: wrong link

  13. #3617

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana88  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal in 2019 and we agreed for a 2 pop BBFS for $$ at my place. I fetched her at her address and drove to my place. After I pop she told me she's not on birth control and opted to drive to CVS to get a PlanB. So to make the story short we just did 1 pop BBFS and I got her a PlanB because she knows mh address and don't want any troubles. But she's tight and legit with issues.
    But where are her posts? Did she nuke her history cause I can't find her on listcrawler.

  14. #3616

    Funny History

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Where are her posts or contacts now?
    I met this gal in 2019 and we agreed for a 2 pop BBFS for $$ at my place. I fetched her at her address and drove to my place. After I pop she told me she's not on birth control and opted to drive to CVS to get a PlanB. So to make the story short we just did 1 pop BBFS and I got her a PlanB because she knows mh address and don't want any troubles. But she's tight and legit with issues.

  15. #3615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Google search nada! Not many pictures and no reviews makes me skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/59571863/
    Answered your own question! Also no pictures just pass on that one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape