Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 18398
-
03-10-21 16:49 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 439Hannamontana99
This one will let you take her to dinner, bring her friend along, run up the dinner / wine tab, and then ask you for cash while "you get to know her. " However, its just a game to her to see how much someone will spend on her before you bail. Just a tease.
Very sweet girl (except for this deceptive side), so if you are looking for dinner companionship with a beautiful woman for the price of a nice meal, she is your girl. However, don't expect more.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed31c...3-039704549129
-
03-10-21 15:06 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 189Because she has the look that I'm going for. What red flags are you speaking of? I'm not concerned that she has a kid as long as drama isn't involved. Clearly she's interested in a little romance which I don't care about either. If I have to fake a little romance so that I can shoot my load into that nice young pussy then so be it. It's all a part of the game. She's clearly new to this whole sugar dating scene which is a turn on for me. I avoid almost every girl that tells me she has other sd's currently or even in the past.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 14:46 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 167Her profile is full of red flags. Why would you even reach out to her?
Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 12:52 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 30I do know this is not her first profile on SA. She's had at least 2 in the past, but I've never really gotten good vibes from her.
Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 10:32 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 189Has anyone seen Nova Mommy or have any information on her?
I've been talking to her for about a week now and get the feeling that she's just playing around and not looking for anything serious. She's lots of drama and full of lies so far. Just wondering if anyone else has any intel.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4b8ae...4-9534871ba858
-
03-10-21 10:18 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 92Debs994740
https://www.seeking.com/member/c76e7...4-9762e2bd071b
At first she didn't have "platonic" in her title or anywhere, but then she said that's all she wants (and changed her profile). And does not include any meet ups or anything. She wants money just to text.
I've seen 3 girls who "say" platonic but they give it up when the cash & discussion comes out. This one, no go.
-
03-09-21 19:15 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 276Sent you a PM. She's a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 00:54 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 167Anytime they ask for cash before you meet them, it's DEFINITELY a scam.
Originally Posted by WillTravel
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 00:51 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 167Heyitswillow
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a588...4-74e9dc0a2da2
Pretty sure she's had other profiles and says she's had arrangements before. She had a prepared speech about how she gets too many scammers and how she asks for money for a coffee date to show that you're serious.
My conversations with her ended fight there.
-
03-08-21 18:37 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 30GillXann
https://www.seeking.com/member/fc921...7-3e76b7750de0
Appears to be a scam. Wants $ for Molly before meeting and promises to pay you back.
-
03-08-21 17:40 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 812Alexisprincess1992 Thief Robber
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
Actually someone here has her personal info, I have PM'd for that info and am waiting to hear back.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 14:33 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 124Prank
I would so get a package from this website and meet her and give it to her.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
https://poopsenders.com/
Someone needs to teach her a real lesson.
-
03-08-21 14:23 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 452Ana loves you
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb1a0...8-b92077c6e04d
I remember someone posting that they has seen her a while back. Has someone seen her recently? Just wanted to know what she is charging and menu. Its my gut feeling that she is seeing some folks from here, so thought I will ask so I don't overpay.
-
03-08-21 12:53 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 560Agreed, I'll admit I considered setting up a meet & giving an envelope with passable--yet fake--bills stuffed inside. That way when she & her posse fled without realizing they've been had, I'd notice or record the make / model / plates of the getaway vehicle.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
However, Reston is a decent drive from me to be pulling that stunt. Plus, her accomplices might get violent as they've done with others on a handful of occasions. Just didn't seem worth it. So I really hope they get what's coming to them one of these days. Stay safe, everyone!
-
03-08-21 12:25 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 1021Latina_
This one wants $500 just to hangout / dinner, $1 k for anything physical. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a5125...8-b6128d59d23f












Reply With Quote





