Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 711
-
03-10-21 10:48 #576Banned Member

Posts: 1739Pm
Yes already sent you pm and it's not same room as Latin candy she's a true provider.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 10:10 #575Senior Member

Posts: 72Update. Latin Candy
Gents a few SM have vouched for Latin Candy so I'll have to say that it is possible it was just a coincidence that they were using the same hotel and the coms was just kinda suspect. I don't want to throw shade on a solid provider. That hotel is popular for sure.
If any of you need the room# Mel was in please pm me. I don't think I can post that info here, but we got to stay safe as we can. If an admin allows I'll post all the texts and info for everyone to be aware of.
Thanks.
Stay safe.
-GD.
-
03-10-21 09:57 #574Senior Member

Posts: 2964Just my 2 cents on Latin Candy and Mel
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
While I can see why GD thought Latin Candy and Mel were one and the same, my guess is he took a bit of a leap of faith with the logic in it all. He reaches out through two different numbers, both providers give him the same location and one stops replying when he's agreed on a meet with the other. Yes, it's logical that they could be one and the same, but it's far from a certainty. As to OneWay's response, he's absolutely correct, clearly more than one provider could have been using that motel at the time. And, if so, it's not much more than a guess that the two people GD was contacting were really just one person using two ads and two phone numbers.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 07:13 #573Senior Member

Posts: 154Fishing crew
That's putting it mildly Scotty. Especially first post!
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 19:07 #572Senior Member

Posts: 490Latin Candy is NOT Mel
Sorry pal but your way off the board about Latin Candy, she DEFINITELY is not MeL and has a long standing rep that has nothing to do with ripoffs. Latin pics are exact and current. Mel ad pops up out of the blue and sure same location "News Flash" that's were most work out of. I'm just 100% certain you did not have a run in with Latin Candy, it's not in her DNA. Careful how we tag women here,, be certain & smart.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 13:58 #571Senior Member

Posts: 72Be careful, Melissa and Latin Candy are the same person
Saw the ads and decided to play the odds as I do. I reached out to both figuring 1 would flake. Different phone numbers. Looked like she was doing the same. Talking to Latin She gave me the address but she stopped replying when I told Mel I was good for hhr. Low and behold she gave me the same address. At this point I'm thinking I should have just went home, but you guys know I didn't. So I head over and it's a hotel, I text for the room number, she says she needs to pay for the room give her 5 min. So I head up. She is not not NOT the girl in either set of pic. Or if she is, the world has been ROUGH on her. But I'm there so F it. Head in she asks that put donation on microwave, I do quick LE check and say ok $. 2. Then I start getting ready and notice she is not at all undressed. Even still has a coat on. Then she says this is just a massage. I look at the door and see it's not locked, I head over and secure the door from the inside, then put my pants on. And that when the shit got sideways! A guy started pounding on the door, and she goes over and let's him in. Understand no yelling had happened so this was timed. He came in asking what am I doing and the bowed up and said get out. At this point I should have just left, but I was in fuck it mode. Not recommend. He was ready to throw, and I just looked him in the eye and said, you don't want these problems. I told him to relax and we would start over. De-escalation felt like the move here. I thought I was going to have to swing on him but he relaxed a little, I was watching his hands, and then I introduced myself and asked him for his name. We shook hands then I started back at the girl. She tried all kinds of BS talking about this was in the ad. I told her it's not going down like this. I told her I would give $60 for the problems but I'm getting at least half. She started yelling and said she would do $40. I said nope, and held my ground. I told her last chance, she know I could just go to the desk and get her kicked out. She obviously was living by there. So then she gave up the extra $20. She kept yelling that she could have had another client, and I told her that the other guy was me anyway. Then I was OUT!
Guys please learn from me, and if you get scammed, just leave. It's not worth our hobby pocket money. Shit could have really gone bad. I considered ratting her out to the hotel anyway but decided to write this instead.
I don't know how to archive but could one of you guys hook it up? I don't want these links to go dead.
Stay safe and be smart! I was stupid!
Thanks.
-GD.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/185084032123
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/815677803620
-
03-09-21 12:50 #570Senior Member

Posts: 478A crew?
Maybe the crew of the fishing boat you were on?? Seems kinda fishy to me.
Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 12:20 #569Senior Member

Posts: 791Drugged?
Please sir. If you are going to post something this serious, then you really need to provide more details. How about a play by play starting at when you first made contact with her?
Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
03-09-21 09:47 #568Senior Member

Posts: 759??
Got where?? Where did this happen give us all the info you can??
Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 09:41 #567Senior Member

Posts: 2964That's some messed up s**t!
Damn, that is messed up! It's one thing for a chick to provide fewer services than advertised or discussed in advance, or charge extra for services or even to take a few extra bucks while you're not looking (to be clear, NOT saying any of that is okay), it's quite another to intentionally drug somebody and flat out rob them! Despite the way you met her, I hope you called the cops.
Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 07:01 #566Senior Member

Posts: 145Drugged
If you were drugged how did you know that her crew came and stole your money. Seems to me she could have done it by herself.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 00:21 #565Senior Member

Posts: 887How did she drug you?
Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 18:51 #564Senior Member

Posts: 30Stay far far away
https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562
That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.
-
02-20-21 16:58 #563Senior Member

Posts: 36Thief
I would never of left her alone with my wallet in the room even if it was in a drawer. Sad but got to stay watching these girls every second.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 22:14 #562Senior Member

Posts: 791Seduction / thief
Wow. After tiring of the choices lately, I was about to set something up with her. We had texted a few times in the past but she is a bit of a distance from me, so we never got together. Thanks for the warning. The reviews I had seen for her were mixed but this is now a no go for sure.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
HH.











Reply With Quote





