Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 205 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1366

    Stay away from sexy sophia in costa mesa / santa ana

    My god, to say her pictures are old is an understated. She was once really hot but apparently these pics are about 10-15 years old. She has to be AT LEAST 48. Nice enough girl but man what a let down. I couldn't even stay hard and had to just get the hell out of there.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sofi...a-ana-211094-7

  2. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    As separate thread on this board Hx is a great and reliable source.
    Been using Hplex for over 10 years. Not the same.

  3. #1364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    700 dollah pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    $700? Jesus. I need to go back to Vietnam.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    It only cost $700 if you decide to fork out that much. Too many stupid mongers are forking out a lot of money. For little to no service at all. Everyone needs to think with their Big head not their Small one. If you guys keep paying high prices, then what is the reason for these chicks to lower their rates.

    STOP paying High prices and watch the price dwindle down.
    The $1400 check coming at the end of this month from Uncle Joe and Auntie Nancy is going to Stimulate a lot of $700 vaginas from lucky mongers here lmao.

  4. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Park/Kyelee702

    Anyone seen her? I wonder what this special GFE rate is. BBFS?
    Who cares? She's short. Pudgy, and is charging too much. There are so many others who are proven providers, why waste time with her?

  5. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    $700? Jesus. I need to go back to Vietnam.
    These chicks are crazy! That said, it takes nothing to throw up an ad and ask for the moon and stars! You never know how many mongers there are out there who might give them what they want!

  6. #1361

    Humaniplex

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco  [View Original Post]
    With backpage gone I'm having a harder time finding escorts. I also used to use the local OC Mexican paper Rumores. What do you guys use.

    Thanks.
    As separate thread on this board Hx is a great and reliable source.

  7. #1360

    Classifieds

    With backpage gone I'm having a harder time finding escorts. I also used to use the local OC Mexican paper Rumores. What do you guys use.

    Thanks.

  8. #1359

    KateJoin minus?

    Hello everybody. I've been tempted by Kate's OF and reviews. My must-have list is brief but very elusive.

    1. Blonde or redhead 2. BBBJ 3. Msog.

    4. pse and filming are a huge plus if available.

    However Kate charges an arm and a leg for pse and filming.

    I've been searching some forums for any less expensive alternatives but haven't found anybody. Does anybody have any info on anyone that fits the description?

  9. #1358

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    $700? Jesus. I need to go back to Vietnam.
    Not worth even $70. Who would pay $700 for this? You can literally offer any girl half of rent and good dinner which most of the time is less than that and she will bang you till morning no questions asked.

  10. #1357

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    $700? Jesus. I need to go back to Vietnam.
    It only cost $700 if you decide to fork out that much.

    Too many stupid mongers are forking out a lot of money.

    For little to no service at all.

    Everyone needs to think with their Big head not their Small one.

    If you guys keep paying high prices, then what is the reason for these chicks to lower their rates.

    STOP paying High prices and watch the price dwindle down.

  11. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie7719  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either GiselleRossi or Parisevans before. Any intel would be great. TIA.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GiselleRossi

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Parisevans
    $700? Jesus. I need to go back to Vietnam.

  12. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by BSexyTime  [View Original Post]
    Hi all I am talking to this escort that is staying at a hotel and is asking for eBay gift cards as payment in person. Has anyone seen this or is this a fake? She says I can give the gift cards to her in person. I'm just not sure. Any info helps. Thanks have a great day.
    Hard pass.

  13. #1354

    Anyone seen GiselleRossi or Parisevans

    Has anyone seen either GiselleRossi or Parisevans before. Any intel would be great. TIA.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GiselleRossi

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Parisevans

  14. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by BSexyTime  [View Original Post]
    Hi all I am talking to this escort that is staying at a hotel and is asking for eBay gift cards as payment in person. Has anyone seen this or is this a fake? She says I can give the gift cards to her in person. I'm just not sure. Any info helps. Thanks have a great day.
    Sounds like a scam or they're trying to rip you off. Best to move on to something else.

  15. #1352

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969  [View Original Post]
    . . . She says she's GFE but what exactly does she mean? . . .
    My impression is that GFE now has no particular meaning. Maybe twenty years ago I thought it meant BBBJ, BBFS. Today I get the vague impression that it means delivering with some enthusiasm, but really nothing specific. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

    Lift Her Up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape