Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2654
-
03-25-21 15:26 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 1267She must have had a bad customer ahead of you. I have seen Yebin 3+ times and she always super bubbly and good service. She doesn't like DFK though, only LFK.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:38
Senior Member
-
03-25-21 02:16
Banned Member
-
03-24-21 13:53
Senior Member
-
03-23-21 23:12
Regular Member
-
03-23-21 13:23
Senior Member
-
03-23-21 00:15 #1078Regular Member

Posts: 6Yuri cupcake review
Yuri kupcake.
Tofft.
Looks: 2/10. Older than pics. Probably over 45. Colored dirty blonde hair. Body 5/10. Spinner.
A: 4/10. Ok. Wished I walked out. Asked to change to 30 minutes and extra services since I paid before session. She said ok. At the end. Still asked for extra donation and had me leave early as well.
S: I nutted. 4/10.
E: 4/10.
Not returning. Second guess visiting this agency now. Hit or miss. 50%.
-
03-22-21 17:50 #1077Banned Member

Posts: 1333Yebin-The Top Girls
Inquired from the booker via text to see if she was available. She had availability at 12:00 PM and I was curious about her for long time I should have guessed that that she is NOT good because there is no info on her.
Got the instruction and arrived at the usual location.
From an appearance level, she is 5. 5/10 on face. Face pics are definitely of hers, but body has been photoshopped to the maximum. The description says: Height at 5'6", weight at 112 lbs and body size at 34 B-24-36. The height is definitely 5'6" and body size at 34 B-24-36 but the weight is probably in middle 130 lbs. I would not say that she is FAT, but she is definitely not toned or athletic, but she rather has a soft body, droopy tits, saggy ass and big ass tattoo on her back. You can't deny the face photos, but body is a different story.
Attitude: Aloof and Goofy; no hugs, no kiss on chic, nothing: Fucking as cold as an ICE. She asked me to brush my teeth and I have no objection to that at all. And then she asked me to jump in shower to scrub me-Again, no kisses, no preview BBJ in the shower. I am thinking to myself, how the fuck do I get out of this one: No DFK / LFK. So, I went to pee and she asked me to take shower again and I did take a quick rinse again.
We made it back to bedroom and she immediately reached for condom and asked: Are you ready for Sex? I felt like there is no appetizer here and it Wham Bam, Thank you mam and PURELY TRANACTIONAL SHIT. I asked her to give me a massage before sex because I am not aroused by her face, body or her attitude-This chick misses all three ingredients of sex.
The Massage: She started a lame ass massage, and we were at it for 20 minutes and during this whole 2 minutes, not a word, not a kiss on back, ears, head, neck or touching my balls or running her hands on my ball to get me aroused. So, after that she asked me to turn over and if I am ready for sex. I am thinking to myself "Fuck look at my dick. What makes you think that I am aroused by you?" So, I told her: "I have work at office, and I got to leave". She looked at me at disbelief and ask: "What-No sex?" I said: "No, I have things to do in office and I got to go back". Here is where the kicker came: "She clapped her hand and jump up in Joy and goes: "Yeah-No Sex". Shit she was jubilant about the whole easy cash and she could have been more political or more compassionate but nope, she wanted to make sure that when I leave, she kicks me in the ball on a way out.
There was an awkward silence afterward her cheer leader cheers from me. I was tempted to say something to her, but I felt that I donate to her but NEVER come back. Again, not sure if it was just me or she's just having a off day but a day before I got laid with hot Vietnamese chick, so it could not have been me.
Overall: 0. 5/10 session: The 0. 5 was for washing my back. Won't repeat / recommed or Advise to partake with this one. Yebin Best Of the best should be labeled as Yebin: "Worst of worst".
-
03-17-21 00:01 #1076Regular Member

Posts: 24Velvet | KDolls
Inquired the booker via text to see who was available. They told me Velvet was available (Usually a red flag).
Got the instruction and arrived to the usual frequent location.
From an appearance level 7. 5/10. Pic obviously photoshopped. I was able to see the resemblance here and there.
She seemed very friendly in the beginning. Preview BBJ in the shower. Didn't seemed like she was into kissing. No DFK / LFK.
She gave me a rim session, which I liked, thus returned the favor.
Somewhere along the session, she became very standoffish, not sure if it was my vibe.
There was an awkward silence afterwards. Again, not sure if it was just me or she's just having a one off day.
Overall: 6/10 session. Won't repeat.
-
03-13-21 13:35
Regular Member
-
03-13-21 11:09
Senior Member
-
03-12-21 23:54 #1075Regular Member

Posts: 17Jgirl Cherry
Saw her the other day.
She said she was 20 and I'd agree that she's in her early 20's at most.
Nice D tits, shaved tight pussy, small ass. Not athletic; has a GND vibe.
Her English isn't bad.
She said "you're American size" but my length is average and girth is barely above average so maybe she says this to everyone.
Not much stamina in CG but she tries her best and her best was good enough for me.
Had razor burn or something above her pubic area.
CFS $280/ hr. There are extras but those cost more.
I'd repeat but it's a long drive for me and this is her last week, apparently.
-
03-09-21 23:24 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 1834The prices are correct. Yes, they are high because 1) authentic nuru with a young cute Japanese chick is rare among sex workers here and 2) unlike streamlined soaplands in Japan where there're staff dedicated to prep and clean up, you only have her and presumably another person to do it all.
Originally Posted by OCBigHappy
[View Original Post]
Price may not be agreeable to some but you ultimately decide on whether it's worth it to pull the trigger.
-
03-09-21 14:47 #1073Regular Member

Posts: 10What was rate for nuru I see you paid 280 on other GFE post was not sure if nuru was also included or extra cost.
Booker quoted me 2 different prices and seems very high.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 00:00 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 3690Cherry
Francescoo reviewed a BBFS upsell MILF Cherry in LA. She's gone now.
The only other Cherry in OC now is a Jgirl at: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Angelababy.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 14:55 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 530Cherry
I'm confused. Can someone share the 2 links for cherry? I want to see the correct cherry. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 21:34 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 26Eve CA-Kdolls
P: Photos are definitely her body, some P.S. On the face (for age).
L: Looks were great. She definitely takes care of her body. Photos are indicative of her figure. She's older than her photos (not a big deal to me). She was dressed in a sheer mini dress and heels which was super hot.
E: Typical level. Didn't try to converse that much so not sure.
A: Attitude was great. Definitely aims to please.
S: Made out before blue toast, then nice shower with decent preview before back to the room for fun. Only did a 1/2 hr, but paid the up charge for BBFS. CIP was great. And she sucked jr after to make sure he was fully dry. That felt pretty amazing.
Are: I'd repeat. Probably get more time next time too.
-
03-06-21 22:16 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 1834Different Girls
She's not. Different Cherry.
Originally Posted by Anontt6
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 15:05 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 187Cherry
Is this Cherry at Angelababy? I thought she wasnt BBFS.
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 21:05 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 299Cherry
Today I saw cherry and I'm got to say she in her mid 30's!
She got some nice tits natural too! Reminds me of my favor pornstar Julia Ann. Anyways.
She definitely BBFS but I opt out and played it safe!
If you're an ass man she's has some meat onto her!
She has a nice figure but little bit fat nothing to worry about.
To me her looks was good! Not going to lie! She's pretty LOL but IMO I'll repeat!. Not bad.
I'll be seeing a ton of girls next.
-
03-04-21 21:29 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 28Barbie at PG
Photos: The face on the pic with the red dress is somewhat similar.
Looks: Very tan, small tattoos on her body but they're tasteful. She was definitely thicker than her pics, I'd guess 5'4-5'6 maybe 120-130 lbs. Decent face with chubby cheeks. Face = 7/ Body = 7 but not my type so take it as you will.
English: conversational.
Attitude: nice and polite but nothing to write home about.
Service: Overall she was average. One saving grace was definitely her head game, sloppy DT with a lot of sucking, so much that I thought shed rip my dick off at a certain point. Usual positions and I was able to CIM.
Expense: $220.
Repeat: No thanks, I'd say 180 would be fair price but even then I wouldn't repeat.
Anyone have any recs for petite, young girls HMU please.
-
03-03-21 20:19 #1065Banned Member

Posts: 904This girl has a very nice thic booty and she probably falls into your category. Based in San Diego but does regular visits to the OC.
Originally Posted by Grandea
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vanessalove23









Reply With Quote






