Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Mizzz Meadow

    I saw her quite a few times a year or more ago. She ran hot and cold but if you like spinners and you catch her in the right mood you will enjoy yourself. She is usually very cautious with someone the first time but she warms up. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronx67  [View Original Post]
    I usually try to do my homework and trust my spidey sense, but have discovered this board and figured it would be wise to hear from you before I pulled the trigger on meeting either of these:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/068417835174

    Or.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-dayy/37766128

    Many thanks!

  2. #11350

    Not Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Believe that is Cora / White China, former North Main walker mixed reviews leaning towards positive, unless someone else corrects me key word search to assess for yourself.
    LOL man that aint Cora I just seen her yesterday that girl makes 2 of Cora they don't even really look alike. I just gave her number to several seniors and a couple have already seen her. She's approximately 97 pounds I know this cause she ways herself on my digital scale every time she comes over.

  3. #11349

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago but seen her a few times. Wasn't bad. Was prego so she said.

  4. #11348

    New to STG, hardly

    I Believe you will find her under Bella.

    I believe you will find her as Bella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallows123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any contact with this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/268097109707
    .

  5. #11347

    New to stg?

    Has anyone had any contact with this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/268097109707

  6. #11346

    I should, but can't recall this one


  7. #11345

    Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Believe that is Cora / White China, former North Main walker mixed reviews leaning towards positive, unless someone else corrects me key word search to assess for yourself.
    That girl in the link is not Cora. Cora is 5 foot and maybe 90 pounds.

  8. #11344

    RE: Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronx67  [View Original Post]
    I usually try to do my homework and trust my spidey sense, but have discovered this board and figured it would be wise to hear from you before I pulled the trigger on meeting either of these:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/068417835174

    Or.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-dayy/37766128

    Many thanks!
    The second one has had some negative reviews in the past, and some complaints of ripoffs. Go back in history. RTFF.

  9. #11343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 679

    Holy Cow!

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Believe that is Cora / White China, former North Main walker mixed reviews leaning towards positive, unless someone else corrects me key word search to assess for yourself.
    I used to see Cora / White China a couple years ago. She was a petite little thing. I actually got excited when I saw her name until I opened the link and saw the pictures. I'm going to dig up some old pics to see if some of the tats match. If that's her that's unbelievable how much bigger she is now.

  10. #11342

    Not Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Believe that is Cora / White China, former North Main walker mixed reviews leaning towards positive, unless someone else corrects me key word search to assess for yourself.
    I don't think the person at that link is Cora. Cora is about 5-1 and 105 lbs. I would give her rave reviews. She seems to be more UTR now, living with someone on the W. Side, I believe. She used to have an old ad available online, but I did a quick search and couldn't find it, to share for reference.

  11. #11341

    Any one have advice?

    I usually try to do my homework and trust my spidey sense, but have discovered this board and figured it would be wise to hear from you before I pulled the trigger on meeting either of these:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/068417835174

    Or.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-dayy/37766128

    Many thanks!

  12. #11340
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit12  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/473196069776 Hey guys Sophia formally known as Emile is def my go to she been my number 1 since I found her never done me wrong or been a ***** def looks like her pics.
    Can you expand on why Sophia is your favorite? What is it about her and her service that makes her great to you? She does interest me but I amlook ing for some more info. Thanks,.

  13. #11339

    Namora

    Is Naughty Namora UTR or is she out of the game. Had a few nice dreams with her. Any info?

  14. #11338

    My Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit12  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/473196069776 Hey guys Sophia formally known as Emile is def my go to she been my number 1 since I found her never done me wrong or been a ***** def looks like her pics.
    One time I saw her this chick was an enormous disappointment, upsell from the get-go which was a huge turnoff and very middle of the road performance. One thing that was ok was her looks but never repeated and do not recommend.

  15. #11337

    Cora / White China

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallows123  [View Original Post]
    Seen her post a few times seeing if anyone had any experiences with this gal.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...cials/37846092
    Believe that is Cora / White China, former North Main walker mixed reviews leaning towards positive, unless someone else corrects me key word search to assess for yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape