Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 25731
-
03-08-21 20:46 #11361Regular Member

Posts: 14Ohh Bella.
Saw her a while ago. It was rough. She looked rough, she could not put a sentence together and she was just rambling about nothing. Eventually she got herself together enough to go to work. Fell asleep with me in her mouth.
Originally Posted by HandyDaty
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 19:45 #11360Senior Member

Posts: 2111Mizzz Meadow
I saw her quite a few times a year or more ago. She ran hot and cold but if you like spinners and you catch her in the right mood you will enjoy yourself. She is usually very cautious with someone the first time but she warms up. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Bronx67
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 19:21 #11359Senior Member

Posts: 212Not Cora
LOL man that aint Cora I just seen her yesterday that girl makes 2 of Cora they don't even really look alike. I just gave her number to several seniors and a couple have already seen her. She's approximately 97 pounds I know this cause she ways herself on my digital scale every time she comes over.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 19:14 #11358Senior Member

Posts: 118Ok
Saw her a few weeks ago but seen her a few times. Wasn't bad. Was prego so she said.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 19:13 #11357Senior Member

Posts: 188New to STG, hardly
I Believe you will find her under Bella.
I believe you will find her as Bella.
.
Originally Posted by Gallows123
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 18:40 #11356Senior Member

Posts: 118New to stg?
Has anyone had any contact with this one?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/268097109707
-
03-08-21 18:24 #11355Senior Member

Posts: 104I should, but can't recall this one
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/903557854368
Anyone else?
Thanks.
-
03-08-21 17:55 #11354Senior Member

Posts: 124Cora
That girl in the link is not Cora. Cora is 5 foot and maybe 90 pounds.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 17:18 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Advice
The second one has had some negative reviews in the past, and some complaints of ripoffs. Go back in history. RTFF.
Originally Posted by Bronx67
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 16:59 #11352Senior Member

Posts: 679Holy Cow!
I used to see Cora / White China a couple years ago. She was a petite little thing. I actually got excited when I saw her name until I opened the link and saw the pictures. I'm going to dig up some old pics to see if some of the tats match. If that's her that's unbelievable how much bigger she is now.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 16:44 #11351Regular Member

Posts: 21Not Cora
I don't think the person at that link is Cora. Cora is about 5-1 and 105 lbs. I would give her rave reviews. She seems to be more UTR now, living with someone on the W. Side, I believe. She used to have an old ad available online, but I did a quick search and couldn't find it, to share for reference.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 10:56 #11350Regular Member

Posts: 12Any one have advice?
I usually try to do my homework and trust my spidey sense, but have discovered this board and figured it would be wise to hear from you before I pulled the trigger on meeting either of these:
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/068417835174
Or.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-dayy/37766128
Many thanks!
-
03-08-21 09:36 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 76Can you expand on why Sophia is your favorite? What is it about her and her service that makes her great to you? She does interest me but I amlook ing for some more info. Thanks,.
Originally Posted by Misfit12
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 05:25 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 89Namora
Is Naughty Namora UTR or is she out of the game. Had a few nice dreams with her. Any info?
-
03-08-21 00:01 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 485My Experience
One time I saw her this chick was an enormous disappointment, upsell from the get-go which was a huge turnoff and very middle of the road performance. One thing that was ok was her looks but never repeated and do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Misfit12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





