Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 37335
-
03-08-21 00:50 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 1084Damn that's interesting. She's been just fine with several of us.
Originally Posted by Wake53
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 00:48 #19694Senior Member

Posts: 51Visited her the last time she was here. Pictures are accurate, very professional, high end. Pricy but worth it. Cost me 180 for the half.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 00:13 #19693Senior Member

Posts: 33My experience with her had been decent. It's really hard to get in contact with her though.
Originally Posted by Wake53
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 22:56 #19692Regular Member

Posts: 23Not worth my time
Messaged her a few times with no replies. Finally, she gets back to me but insists that I'm someone named "Charles" who she says contacts her from the same area code as mine. I'm not this person, but she won't believe it and asks that I call her to verify I'm not Charles. I do this, but she's acting all paranoid and asking me questions to differentiate me from "Charles". LOL. Finally, she wants to see a picture (for what good that would do) and I decide this chick's not my thing and not worth all this paranoia. Maybe she was on something. She certainly sounded like it. I don't know Charles, but she missed out on this Dick. Lmao.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 22:03 #19691Regular Member

Posts: 3Rip off
She will give you a sad story and run.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 21:02 #19690Senior Member

Posts: 51Her pictures look old. About how old do you think she is? If you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Manifested
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 13:58 #19689Senior Member

Posts: 736Here the link
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/307146828553
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 13:23 #19688Senior Member

Posts: 102Obedient
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/592142777696
Caught up with staxx this morning. Definitely a nice way to start my day. Pictures pretty accurate. Kitty tight and wet. She really got into it as well. Jonny slipped out and she whipped him back into place like a fiend. Will definitely repeat.
-
03-07-21 13:07 #19687Senior Member

Posts: 452Wow
Someone we would know?
Originally Posted by PainTherFace
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 12:37 #19686Senior Member

Posts: 581Jeanne
Thanks for your report and for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
I always thought hers was a fake ad because I see it in many VA cities.
Sorry for your loss but we've all been there.
-
03-07-21 11:13 #19685Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm sure most of us have felt the same way at some point. $$ 5 is a lot though! You could have seen smoke for 2 hours and been blown away!
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 09:28 #19684Senior Member

Posts: 73Sure, why not.
Thought about it. Evidently someone on here got robbed. Lady visited his house, snagged his money and bolted, her and her bf made it out the door and drove away. Got her Facebook if you want to I'm me.
-
03-07-21 07:40 #19683Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn $$ 5 shit! I'd be pissed. I don't mind paying that but she better be a dime and be exactly what I like. I feel your pain brother and thanks for the Toftt. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 01:44 #19682Senior Member

Posts: 736Blonde
There is another blonde that comes to Richmond from california once a moth tall hoe looks good on pics some good reviews like she talks a lot everything covered very mechanical service she might found few regulars to continue coming every month I tried to find the ad she gone
.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 01:38 #19681Senior Member

Posts: 736Eye catch
She looked good but I never pull the tiger look chubby so in person she should be fatty for sure entry level with her its like 3 bens for hr for the poor service man most easy money make ever
.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






