Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 228 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 3412
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2662
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2661

    Restraining Order

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If an escort files a restraining order against a monger, does the order still apply when the escort posts an ad saying she is available? Asking for a friend.
    No free passes; a restraining order is valid regardless of the circumstances. Judges may frown on the circumstances and also on the providers chosen profession, but they will not concur that a restraining order is no longer valid due to the providers availability!

  3. #2660

    None of my biz

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    No this middle age cat does not fall in love or get infatuated with all ladies. If I see a lady twice, it's because I was pleased with the first visit. If I see a lady 5 times, it's because I like the lady. There is a difference between loving an escort and love being with an escort. I had between 50 - 60 dates with Indigo from July 2018 to early November 2020. I've had 8 dates with Jess beginning November 28,2021. I actually saw Jess this past Friday. Every single date that I have had with both of these ladies was fantastic. I loved being with Indigo until it ended. Right now, I love being with Jess. Any haters want to bash me, go right ahead I can take it. I'm one of these cats who prefers to stick with one provider when I find one that treats me right.
    Man I'm glad it's under control. Hate to see any guy or gal in the game in difficultly. If a restraining order is involved, LEO ain't far behind. My brother retired from a local LEO unit. The worst of his job was a guy-girl situation where emotions ran high. Hope I don't sound like judging more of a warning.

  4. #2659

    Middle age Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Indigo I believe stopped seeing him because he became obsessed with her. Jess might want to be careful as it seems he might be transferring some of that to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeRyda  [View Original Post]
    Ain't he the cat that's falling in love / infatuated with all these ladies? That's a bad mix, some bad sheit is going to happen. When a cat gets attached to a lady that sells punani on active basis he's bound to get dangerously jealous. A restraining order too? Man, this cat is in the danger zone.
    No this middle age cat does not fall in love or get infatuated with all ladies. If I see a lady twice, it's because I was pleased with the first visit. If I see a lady 5 times, it's because I like the lady. There is a difference between loving an escort and love being with an escort. I had between 50 - 60 dates with Indigo from July 2018 to early November 2020. I've had 8 dates with Jess beginning November 28,2021. I actually saw Jess this past Friday. Every single date that I have had with both of these ladies was fantastic. I loved being with Indigo until it ended. Right now, I love being with Jess. Any haters want to bash me, go right ahead I can take it. I'm one of these cats who prefers to stick with one provider when I find one that treats me right.

  5. #2658

    Ain't this the cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Indigo I believe stopped seeing him because he became obsessed with her. Jess might want to be careful as it seems he might be transferring some of that to her.
    Ain't he the cat that's falling in love / infatuated with all these ladies? That's a bad mix, some bad sheit is going to happen. When a cat gets attached to a lady that sells punani on active basis he's bound to get dangerously jealous. A restraining order too? Man, this cat is in the danger zone.

  6. #2657

    Restraining order

    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Did you piss off Jess??
    Indigo I believe stopped seeing him because he became obsessed with her. Jess might want to be careful as it seems he might be transferring some of that to her.

  7. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Did you piss off Jess??
    My guess would be Indigo, he mentioned previously that she refused to see him anymore a few months back.

  8. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Wait what!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If an escort files a restraining order against a monger, does the order still apply when the escort posts an ad saying she is available? Asking for a friend.
    Did you piss off Jess??

  9. #2654

  10. #2653

    Restraining Order

    I don't know how restraining orders work, but I would assume they require personal info like name, address, etc. Surely your friend knows not to ever share that with an escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If an escort files a restraining order against a monger, does the order still apply when the escort posts an ad saying she is available? Asking for a friend.

  11. #2652

    Restraining order

    Reading the members comments and the talk that he received from 2 Uncles, convinced him that the repercussions will be severe if he bothers the young lady again.

    There's always good information and advice on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I suggest your friend abides by the restraining order against an escort, it doesn't matter what the circumstances are. He will be going to jail, getting a record and paying a shit load of money to the lawyers not including a large fine from the police. Might even get beaten with a wet noddle while in jail, that would not be a pretty site.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If an escort files a restraining order against a monger, does the order still apply when the escort posts an ad saying she is available? Asking for a friend.

  12. #2651

    Restraining Order

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If an escort files a restraining order against a monger, does the order still apply when the escort posts an ad saying she is available? Asking for a friend.
    I suggest your friend abides by the restraining order against an escort, it doesn't matter what the circumstances are. He will be going to jail, getting a record and paying a shit load of money to the lawyers not including a large fine from the police. Might even get beaten with a wet noddle while in jail, that would not be a pretty site.

  13. #2650
    I would suggest your friend abide by that restraining order unless he wants a set of silver bracelets and a visit to the iron bar hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If an escort files a restraining order against a monger, does the order still apply when the escort posts an ad saying she is available? Asking for a friend.

  14. #2649
    Either I'm lucky or my doctor is great at snipping.

    When I'm not paying for Pussy (Always use a condom for that) I have not use a condom in like 10 years.

    The only time I'm pulling out of the non-working girls is when I'm done.

    But I do let them know I have been snipped. Which kinda makes it easier for them to say yes!

    And of course I get a complete physical every year with test for everything under the sun.

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    For you snipped guys. Get checked regularly. I know a guy that got snipped then about ten years later, the wife turned up pregnant. Seems like it reversed itself. Just a cautionary tale.

  15. #2648

    Creepy is right

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    This is creepy. Your "friend" should stop stalking and learn to take no as an answer if an escort doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore.
    Like dateline ID stalker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape