Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 24520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10045

    Sunshine

    Although her rates are higher than most and typically out of my range, I saw her recently because my first choice ghosted me once I arrived from an hour away. So it was either Sunshine or McKenna. Both fully covered but McKenna has been around the block with mixed reviews so I went with the it-girl of the month Sunshine. Easy set-up and safe hotel. She looks like her pics although more petite than I thought she'd be. Cool chick, very new. States that she was a regular citizen not that long ago. But as I got comfortable, someone knocked on the door! No bueno. It's daytime, she is down to earth from our limited conversation, and the area around the hotel is fairly busy, so I wasn't too alarmed. But fuck, I've been in bad situations in the past and didn't need another. She looked out the window and nodded no twice before opening the door to say no, she's fine, with the chain still on the door. He didn't seem to get it though so she had to convince him a bit. Definitely a handler / friend / someone to keep her safe. Which is fine. He left, she closed and locked the door, apologized and said she'd re-start my time. I asked if there are going to be any other problems and she said no, it's all good. I guess he didn't realize she was with someone. That was the end of that and it was fine the rest of the way.

    CBJ was decent to start but greatly improved. But since I was only in for 20 minutes, we had to get to other stuff. Now I usually don't go down on these girls but since she was new and fresh (or got me to believe her to be), I went to chow town on her nice clean pussy. Then mish, reverse cg, and 69 with a bare handy to finish. She seemed to get into it. I did, since I upped the donation to add 10 minutes (110+40). When in Rome. Damn you, 100 $ no-show! Not sure I'll repeat but with how slow things are up and down 95, you never know. I left satisfied that day.

    HF.

  2. #10044

    Scam likely

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/59365624/#.

    Reverse image search shows these pics used in Raleigh, Denver and St Louis, with a different phone number each time. Couple that with how detailed the service description is and it's most likely a scam. Which is a shame because I dig those pics.

    If anyone has seen her and I'm wrong please let me know abd I'll edit my post.

  3. #10043
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely pregnant. I don't get how these raw dog pro girls don't use the b control.
    This is her profile pic from FB. Definitely pregnant.

    BTW, thanks for info on Nina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78479C30-DD48-49B8-9B5D-900BD47E88D9.jpg‎  

  4. #10042
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1766147

    Any info? Seen several Asians from BWI, some rush but one was incredible. Been a bit, curious what others have experienced with the Asians around bwi recently.
    Let us know how it goes. I'm interested.

  5. #10041

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    If you check BD1965's post dated 02-21-21 23:14 (#9933) you will find her pics.
    Is this the Nina from the Circus? She was a very pleasant person to hang with at the bar but the pictures don't match my memory. Of course, its been about a year since I last saw her.

  6. #10040
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her on and off for years, got the urge to see her today and can't find any recent ads for her. She's not the best looking but I've gotten 10/10 service every time I've seen her and I appreciate that kind of reliability.

    Does anyone know what's up with her? And if you have a working number for her and would be willing to share, please let me know. Thank you!
    I last saw her a few months ago a bit before she stopped posting and was wondering the same.

  7. #10039
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    So this Nina doesn't post? Is that what someone said? Anyone know info on how to get in contact with her or pics?
    If you check BD1965's post dated 02-21-21 23:14 (#9933) you will find her pics.

  8. #10038
    Quote Originally Posted by John4044  [View Original Post]
    That is really too bad she ghosted you not just once, but 2 x. She is really a great fuck if you can see her. Talks dirty, gives a mind blowing BBBJ, and really seems to love sex. I saw her a couple of times and the last time I gave her such a big facial I blew all over her hair, face and tits. Hope she isn't like this all the time now because I would love to fuck her again.
    I tried to text her couple of times and the response was always delayed or nil. She once mentioned she will be at work till noon and will be available only after that. She used to work from morgan state univ location (around Dec.) and inner harbor location (in Jan.).

  9. #10037

    Going to see her tomorrow

    https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1766147

    Any info? Seen several Asians from BWI, some rush but one was incredible. Been a bit, curious what others have experienced with the Asians around bwi recently.

  10. #10036

    Red Riding Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBday2020  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to meet Little Red Riding Ho in Columbia this evening. She tours herself as a 49 YO MILF. 49 my ass. At best mid50's and looks every bit 60+. And has a bad attitude. I didn't even bother to stay for the fun.
    Hope you didn't pay her outrageous rate of $300 hr definitely has GPS stay away.

  11. #10035

    Nina

    If you have any one of Vanessa's 2 old numbers she was using. You can just text them and Nina will answer. She'll send over a couple of pics without even having to ask.
    Last edited by BigDonkey; 03-04-21 at 16:04. Reason: Wrong quoted post

  12. #10034

    Sorry to hear about Tori

    That is really too bad she ghosted you not just once, but 2 x. She is really a great fuck if you can see her. Talks dirty, gives a mind blowing BBBJ, and really seems to love sex. I saw her a couple of times and the last time I gave her such a big facial I blew all over her hair, face and tits. Hope she isn't like this all the time now because I would love to fuck her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Tori love and got ghosted. I drove all the way out whitemarsh for nothing. It's a 45 minute drive. This is the second time she ghosted me. However I always plan a backup I went to see nasty Nikki.

    Https://Baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/397679569273

  13. #10033
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is the same Nina who danced at the Circus on the block. Very friendly, good to hang with with while having a beer or two, watching the other girls dance. I saw her getting out of a car on Eagle st last weekend.
    So this Nina doesn't post? Is that what someone said? Anyone know info on how to get in contact with her or pics?

  14. #10032
    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Tori love and got ghosted. I drove all the way out whitemarsh for nothing. It's a 45 minute drive. This is the second time she ghosted me. However I always plan a backup I went to see nasty Nikki.

    Https://Baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/397679569273
    My experience with Tori is always hit or miss. She's great when you do see her but other times she can go silent at the wrong time. The only time I plan to see her is when I'm in the area because I know there's a chance she won't be responsive after initial contact.

  15. #10031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kay twice since she started. She's new to providing. Pics are accurate, however her tits are a lot bigger than appear in the pics, a little droopy but they are a nice size and soft and full. They drew me back for the 2nd visit. Pierced nipples BTW. Spinner body, nice easy going personality. Works out of a residence, plenty of parking nearby, seemed safe enough to me, didn't see any loiterers around, kind of odd set-up, no bed to use only a couch so limits positions. She is tight, gets into it, bare full services are on the menu, no Greek at all though. She's trying to make ends meet, works and goes to school so her hours are limited at times. She's typically posting for 6 a-2 p availability, but might do some nights hit or miss. Once initial contact is made, she's good at responding back if you lock in you're coming. Pretty sure no habit. 75 ss was reasonable for me, no rush.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/59356883/
    Thanks for the report BD1965. I've seen her ads before on EB and been thinking about trying her out. After reading your review, I think I'll give it a shot.

    Chico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape